5 things you love most about Thailand.

Lacessit

1 minute ago, jak2002003 said:

Just the 6O year old plus man who's only interest in thailand is the fact that he want to bed and impregnate 19 year old girls by paying them small sums of money for sex...as they are poor. 

So are all ages of men who wish to do this "creepy sex predators"?

Just now, BangkokReady said:

I was simply asking the user to clarify an ambiguous comment so that their point was clear (if that is what they wanted) to facilitate discussion. 

If you choose see that as aggressive or "uncalm", that's up to you.  ????‍♂️

They didn’t want to discuss it with you and you became increasingly aggressive and abusive. Even now, your attitude is less than friendly. 
I guess some of us came to Thailand to get away from people like you. Take it easy. Go with the flow. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, NextG said:

They didn’t want to discuss it with you and you became increasingly aggressive and abusive. Even now, your attitude is less than friendly. 

What on Earth do you think that I have written that is abusive?!!

3 minutes ago, NextG said:

I guess some of us came to Thailand to get away from people like you. Take it easy. Go with the flow. 

A tad dramatic.

14 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

She has other attributes I won't go into, and you would be incapable of appreciating, going by your posts thus far.

No one will ever know because the only 2 you mentioned are pretty damn shallow even by sexpat standards

Edited by Celsius

5 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

What on Earth do you think that I have written that is abusive?!!

A tad dramatic.

This is a thread with regard to Five Things You Love About Thailand. A light hearted conversation in the pub. 
If you kept badgering someone on a subject on which they obviously did not want to expand further in a real pub, you would either end up in a fight or they would just ignore/move away from you. But you are obviously being that obnoxious ‘self’ because you can get away with it on the Internet. 
You are the ‘annoying drunk’ in the pub. Don’t be that person. 
Let it go and get back to light hearted conversation. 

Edited by NextG

2 minutes ago, Celsius said:

No one will ever know because the only 2 you mentioned arecpretty damn shallow even by sexpat standards

Shallow stung, eh? The truth hurts.

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, BangkokReady said:

Have you spent any time in the UK?  It's wet, grey and miserable for about 9 months a year.  It even seems to rain over Christmas now.

How about your colonial cousins in Canada. Throw in 4 months of ice, snow and sub zero temperatures. July and August acceptable. I remember those times and never to be endured again.

• Thumbs Up 1

18 hours ago, stoner said:

so you love being able to break the law with little consequence.

cool. 

I have often wondered why so many foreigners drive motorbikes around Thailand like idiots, something they would never do in their own countries. So now I have my answer.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Screaming said:

I have often wondered why so many foreigners drive motorbikes around Thailand like idiots, something they would never do in their own countries. So now I have my answer.

I had motorbike licenses for Australia and Thailand.

I let the Australian license lapse, as I considered driving a motorbike there to be too dangerous.

I've been driving a scooter for more than 10 years here. I've never had an accident, so I must be doing something right.

2 minutes ago, Screaming said:

Well it certainly is not the food, climate, clean beaches, traffic, politics, pollution, motorbikes or Chiang Mai. There is only one reason and if that reason ever ceases to exist, I am out of here.

Thank you for your negativity. Didn’t your mum tell you that if you don’t have anything good to say, that you should not say anything at all? Listen to your mum and keep mum. 
Five Things You Love About Thailand. We already know you hate foreigners on motorcycles and everything else…apart from one thing. You sound like a bundle of fun ????????

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, stoner said:

not really. 

Few people have a lot of really good friends. Count yourself lucky if you have two ‘solids’. 
Look at AN like your extended family. Mostly horrors but you have to learn to love them anyway ????

1. Good variety of affordable housing to rent or buy in a variety of locations.

2. Good, affordable healthcare.

3. Good weather year-round, in a safe environment.

4 Good local and expat community.

5. Good shopping, movie theaters, and airport and big city proximity,

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Skeptic7 said:

1. Thai food

2. Availability of younger women

3. Cheap cost of living

4. Weather 

5. Chiang Mai 

Sorry my answer above made someone sad ???? and cry. 

W-Tee-F:cheesy:

Edited by Skeptic7

2 hours ago, jaideedave said:

How about your colonial cousins in Canada. Throw in 4 months of ice, snow and sub zero temperatures. July and August acceptable. I remember those times and never to be endured again.

I'm sure things must be different from when humans first ventured to these areas.  I can't imagine anyone moving through a much milder sunny climate and choosing to keep going until they find cold and gloominess.

1 tuk tuks following me and yelling hey.....hey...you

2 fighting over last mama cup in 7-11 with chinese and the waiting cue

3 having chubby tattooed girls offer me massage daily and thai friendly

4 Being asked where i come from 62 times a day..sometimes 63

5 sangsom...preferred with ginger ale and llime

*bonus-becoming instantly hansum as soon as i walk off the plane*

3 hours ago, jak2002003 said:

Just the 6O year old plus man who's only interest in thailand is the fact that he want to bed and impregnate 19 year old girls by paying them small sums of money for sex...as they are poor. 

geez now you make it sounds like its a bad thing  ????      TAT isnt gonna like this one bit...

6 hours ago, Nemises said:

The question was about Thailand. 
FYI electric gates, sofas, beds, coffee machines and fast internet can be found in some other countries as well. 

Everything found in Thailand can be found in other countries, The OP didn't specify that the five things had to be unique to Thailand. Or have I missed something?

oh just to refresh your memory here is your list

Swim all year

Cheap massages

Cheap restaurants/accomm 

No need to leave car for refuels 

Acceptance of much younger GF/wife

Hardly unique to Thailand

can swim all year in any country.

cheap massages available in any third world country

cheap restaurants and hotels as above

younger wife no problem anywhere

In car refuels ? ok i'll give you the benefit of the doubt for that one, but personally I prefer self service

Edited by Bday Prang
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1