Swiss tourist rescued in Pattaya after being trapped in a "chastity device"

webfact

9 hours ago, webfact said:

Officials, Tanapong Ok-Uan and Jeerasak Nuklek, responsible for the rescue operation, stated that this was not the first time they encountered such a case

the smile on his face (left) says it all....can just think of when they got back to the office...

I wish they had a reality show on these emergency guys.....viral!!!

why go thru all the hassle...just walk him down loy kroh and his member would have deflated

at least it worked for me......when i got my screw stuck in the bolt

sidenote MORE of these stories and LESS of the political ones!

Edited by Sticky Rice Balls

10 hours ago, bbko said:

I worked in Emergency room for many years and every so often someone would need intervention for their sexual habits. Some of the excused they came up with on how their situation came to be were hilarious.

Please let us in to some of it !

• Thanks 1

Well, the two EMS guys will be having a right laugh tonight whilst sat having their food with the family!

I bet the guy hopes he doesn't bump into these two in Lotus whilst he's out getting the weekly shopping.

You got to love the mirth on their faces, they are doing their best and struggling to stop themselves rolling around on the floor.

Just had to read this headline. 

How does this work as a chasity device? 

Does it have a cage thats not shown?

Kinda hard to imagine how they got a saw blade in there.  One cut and then they opened the ring?  

Whatever floats your boat no dissing from me. 

14 minutes ago, Elkski said:

Just had to read this headline. 

How does this work as a chasity device? 

Does it have a cage thats not shown?

Kinda hard to imagine how they got a saw blade in there.  One cut and then they opened the ring?  

Whatever floats your boat no dissing from me. 

They probably wedged a piece of metal between the penis and the ring, then cut it from the outside. The metal plate protected his penis from the blade at the end when the cut was almost complete.

The thing about these devices is that the member can swell and the blood can’t exit back out for normal size again, so even if the ring fits at first you may still need a bigger size.

Edited by JimTripper

5 minutes ago, JimTripper said:

They probably wedged a piece of metal between the penis and the ring, then cut it from the outside. The metal plate protected his penis from the blade at the end when the cut was almost complete.

The thing about these devices is that the member can swell and the blood can’t exit back out for normal size again, so even if the ring fits at first you may still need a bigger size.

You know too much

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Neeranam said:

Real one I heard from a doc pal, had a shower and while drying hair fell onto the fruit bowl! 

one would expect a doctor to know better than to be anywhere near a fruit bowl when naked, especially when drying his hair.  considering how common these "accidents" apparently are.