Cannot communicate with MG Thailand.

up2you2

On MG Thailand's web site under Contact Us there's a proforma to fill in. I have on three occasions, nobody gets back to me.
For MG Thailand and Passion Drives I cannot find an email address or Fax number for both of them.
Has anybody had any success in reaching any of the above please?

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, flyingtlger said:

This is fairly common now-a-days, especially with companies that have problems or something to hide.

"Don't contact us, we'll contact you if we need something"....

If something to hide, then most companies here are hiding something.  As it seems to be common place here, especially if asking in English, as suggested.

@up2you2

Go to Gmap, and get the ph # of local dealer, and ring them up... or just pop in.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

29 minutes ago, up2you2 said:

On MG Thailand's web site under Contact Us there's a proforma to fill in. I have on three occasions, nobody gets back to me.
For MG Thailand and Passion Drives I cannot find an email address or Fax number for both of them.
Has anybody had any success in reaching any of the above please?

Try this - 062 890 2222 from their website... call  us link. 

https://www.mgalistthailand.com/MG_Und_ZS/6135b2ba3b2bd50014938b8f

16 minutes ago, JBChiangRai said:

It's not uncommon for companies here to ignore any communication in English, did you send it in Thai?

The Call Center is 1267

To be honest... AIS, Hatari, Bangkok Bank,  Daikin... did answer my emails in English and had been very helpful. 

6 minutes ago, ezzra said:

Don't knock it, my friend bought one months ago and she's very happy with it performance, comfort and price wise.

Owners said the same thing about Australian Leyland P76.  The biggest lemon ever made is also known as the P38 (half a car) due to it's many major faults and yet owners were too embarrassed to admit it.  555

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, flyingtlger said:

This is fairly common now-a-days, especially with companies that have problems or something to hide.

"Don't contact us, we'll contact you if we need something"....

It is not about having something to hide, it is old hat technology - not monitored, now all the sales and mechanics can be contacted by Line app which gets immediate replies. 

But as mentioned, pop in to your local dealer and get the local contacts.

The Car Of The Year 2023 is an MG.

You can't generalise about China or MG. 

I think MG made some mistakes here when they launched, I hope they have learned from the experience.  I don't know whether their ICE cars have improved, but they make superb BEV's.

China has have a certain reputation, it's shared with American Auto Manufacturers, unfairly in my opinion.

My MG4 is the first car I have ever bought that hasn't had to have something fixed under warranty (touch wood).  I also have their BEV hypercar on order for delivery next year, first one in Chiang Rai comes to me. 0-100kmhr in under 3 seconds.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

You anti CH folks are a crack up ????

Totally, makes me wonder about ANIQ..

While I can see China as a threat, and fully support  AUKUS, I use many Chinese  products, TP-Link for instance, which beat the c..p out of their US  competition. The day I'll look for an EV MG will be on the top of my list.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

46 minutes ago, Celsius said:

MG uses exclusively cheapest of the cheap parts made in China

MG does not use any components that are not manufactured in China, they are all made, exclusively, in China?   You sure about that assertion? 

You may want to check the veracity of your wife's claim.

• Like 2
  • Confused 4

42 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

They are selling an inferior product, that looks good, but is substandard.

By which standards?    How are they "inferior" to directly comparable vehicles or is it just your subjective opinion, not fact, that they are "not up to standard"

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

45 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

Keep telling yourself that ... ????

High standard of QC;

"Toyota recalls its first electric cars amid fears the wheels could fall off"

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2022/jun/24/toyota-recalls-its-first-electric-car-amid-fears-the-wheels-could-fall-off

Other players are so trustworthy:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volkswagen_emissions_scandal

You anti CH folks are a crack up ????

You CCP bots are anything but.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1