UFOs: Is the government hiding something?

Social Media

3 minutes ago, giddyup said:

I wasn't talking about moving it but hollowing it out with the same degree of accuracy and polishing it to a mirror shine. If you've never seen these objects you have no idea of the workmanship involved. They couldn't be made today with our advanced technology.

I have cousins who are stone masons working in the grave stone business.  They achieve very smooth surfaces on granite, a real mirror shine.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, giddyup said:

How do you hollow out a 100 ton granite box using sand and a wooden block? Sorry, futile to discuss with people who have no concept of what's involved.

Geez, are you being deliberately obtuse?  You asked about smooth surfaces, I proposed one way to achieve them. 

You rough out the granite into whatever shape you want with chisels, hammers, rocks or whatever then use sand or other gritty material to smooth the surfaces.  I find that a lot easier to believe than the idea of space aliens showing up on earth as construction workers.

1 hour ago, giddyup said:

Not just moved, lifted metres into the air and placed with precision.

How many meters?  Five, ten, twenty?  For something like that a temporary ramp of earth could be made and the stone dragged up into place.

10 minutes ago, giddyup said:

I wasn't talking about moving it but hollowing it out with the same degree of accuracy and polishing it to a mirror shine. If you've never seen these objects you have no idea of the workmanship involved. They couldn't be made today with our advanced technology.

So where did you come up with the 2000 tone item ? As far as I am aware the largest stone in the pyramids was 90 tones

Just now, heybruce said:

How many meters?  Five, ten, twenty?  For something like that a temporary ramp of earth could be made and the stone dragged up into place.

2 minutes ago, sirineou said:

So where did you come up with the 2000 tone item ? As far as I am aware the largest stone in the pyramids was 90 tones

You know nothing about ancient Egypt and I'm not going to give you a history lesson. Agree to disagree.

• Haha 1

Let me give you one then  

"The largest man-made stone block ever discovered was just discovered by a group of German and Lebanese archaeologists. According to Gizmodo, the block, which was discovered in a limestone quarry in Baalbek, Lebanon, has dimensions of 64 feet by 19.6 feet by 18 feet and weighs approximately 1,650 tons. Before, other enormous man-made blocks were discovered close by, including one dubbed "The Stone of the Pregnant Woman" that weighed up to 1,240 tons. "

Source: https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/...

Edited by sirineou

On 7/26/2023 at 9:32 PM, Denim said:

The stick in the mud is the distances involved. 

timing as well. whos to say a species didn't evolve somewhere in the universe a few hundred million years ago but with all the factors involved we just simply didn't cross paths. 

6 minutes ago, sirineou said:

Let me give you one then  

"The largest man-made stone block ever discovered was just discovered by a group of German and Lebanese archaeologists. According to Gizmodo, the block, which was discovered in a limestone quarry in Baalbek, Lebanon, has dimensions of 64 feet by 19.6 feet by 18 feet and weighs approximately 1,650 tons. Before, other enormous man-made blocks were discovered close by, including one dubbed "The Stone of the Pregnant Woman" that weighed up to 1,240 tons. "

Source: https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/...

You're preaching to the choir.

33 minutes ago, giddyup said:

How do you hollow out a 100 ton granite box using sand and a wooden block? Sorry, futile to discuss with people who have no concept of what's involved.

Right, you can't imagine it could have been done, therefore it must have been aliens.

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, giddyup said:

You know nothing about ancient Egypt and I'm not going to give you a history lesson. Agree to disagree.

I would if you has finished by saying Now  BLIP Off you scallywag (no idea what a scallywag  is, but the pirates said it so it must be a thing ):tongue:

The only thing that governments are hiding in respect to UFOs and supposed aliens on Earth, is how very dim and gullible very many people are.  Research the Fermi Paradox and you have your answer, that there is no answer, or at least not yet.  

19 minutes ago, stevenl said:

Right, you can't imagine it could have been done, therefore it must have been aliens.

Never said that, but it was done by means unknown to us.

Edited by giddyup

Is maybe people not want to think maybe we not so clever ? If can not understand or know how the Pyramids were built so how so easy to say aliens can not be real ? Or say if they came to this planet would eradicate us?  Why Aliens must have same destructive motivation as humans?

Just now, VocalNeal said:

Please tell us what you have made with hand tools then maybe we can discuss???? 

I was a wood machinist for many years, I was also a woodwork instructor at a rehab clinic in a hospital. Good enough?

20 minutes ago, giddyup said:

My response wasn't to you. Already been proven that the construction of a ramp would be as massive as building the pyramid itself.

And we have a quote from an ancient historian, Diodorus Siculous, who, 2000 years ago, asked contemporary Egyptians how it was done. They said a ramp. Given that people in those times had no trouble accepting all kinds mythological explanations for how things were done back then, why would they use a natural explanation if it wasn't so?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, placeholder said:

And we have a quote from an ancient historian, Diodorus Siculous, who, 2000 years ago, asked contemporary Egyptians how it was done. They said a ramp. Given that people in those times had no trouble accepting all kinds mythological explanations for how things were done back then, why would they use a natural explanation if it wasn't so?

That's it then, problem solved!

• Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, VocalNeal said:

^ No, sorry because we are talking about hard dense materials. Wood has been worked long before the Egyptians came along.

Are you asking if I've ever chiselled out the guts of a 100 ton granite box with a copper chisel, then the answer is no.

Edited by giddyup

1 hour ago, heybruce said:

I have cousins who are stone masons working in the grave stone business.  They achieve very smooth surfaces on granite, a real mirror shine.

With pounding stones and copper chisels? I don't think so,

On 7/25/2023 at 10:43 AM, giddyup said:

There must have been some kind of advanced technology in the past. There is no way the Egyptians created some of their masterpieces like the 100 ton granite stone boxes at the Serapeum using copper chisels and pounding stones. The accuracy is within thousandths of an inch.

stone boxes.jpg

Maybe you couldn't do it, but plenty of older civilizations did do it, especiallly those with no OSHA workplace safety laws and almost unlimited slaves.

Advanced civilizations maybe would have left a cellphone or piece of kevlar behind. They didn't, because they were never here.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, sirineou said:

Don't knock it until you try it:tongue:

I can also do the chiseling all by myself with no slaves, and privative equipment.

Since you are to cheap to pay:tongue: I will tell you for free, but don't expect it every times . 

A simple sand drill was used to drill holes a few inches apart dry wood was jammed in the holes and the water purred, the wet wood expanded and the granite would crack,  , Cracked stone removed, area chiseled clean , and repeat,

You want to know how to lift a 100 ton stone? Place lever on on end and lift 4 inches, put a square piece of wood in the gap, and go to the other side. Lift with lever 4 inch and also place shoring wood under. Repeated the process three times and you have lifted the 100 tone stone 1 ft. 

Do you want to know how to stand up a very heavy monolith obelisk ?  Simple build a dirt hill where you want it,  roll the monolith on top of the hill and start removing dirt from one end towards the middle. The monolith will slide in the hole and stand up.  Then remove all the remaining dirt.

I like to take the opportunity to point out that No aliens were hurt in the making of this story. ????

After moving the stone from more than 800 klms away, these were constructed on site, which is underground, with the lid being from the same 100 ton block of granite. So they were constructed in near darkness. by some kind of torchlight. I know, anybody could have done it. BTW, there are 25 of these boxes.

12075056_786871801438216_7109792845047299378_n.jpg

Edited by giddyup
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, giddyup said:

After moving the stone from more than 800 klms away, these were constructed on site, which is underground, with the lid being from the same 100 ton block of granite. So they were constructed in near darkness. by some kind of torchlight. I know, anybody could have done it. BTW, there are 25 of these boxes.

12075056_786871801438216_7109792845047299378_n.jpg

You got a link for that photo?