Would you take a gf to Pattaya?

bignok

2 hours ago, KhunLA said:

Only 8 times.  Myself, probably 20-25 times, and 4 or 5 times in the last 3 yrs.

On topic ... Patts, and I really can't think of a reason to go there, or anywhere east of Krung Thep along the Gulf.

Ko chang

13 minutes ago, Lucky Bones said:

Noted.

I have made a note to nominate you for the "Phuketian Tourist of the Year" award.

Maybe you will win a prize. Keep your eye on the post.????????

You saw 5% of the island in 1 trip

3 hours ago, digger70 said:

No I wouldn't, Wouldn't go myself either .

Too many bad reviews to my liking.

I avoided Pattaya for 15 years because of the rubbish people use to repeat, i put those years to good use though travelling around Thailand and other countries

35 minutes ago, bignok said:

Ko chang

Went there once, and was the most disgusting beach I've ever been to.  Sewage, literally, was in the water.  Think their treatment plant had an oops, or would hope so, and not happen more often.

Although I think an on going issue, as I've never seen algae covering a beach area, and there was no 'algae bloom' in the area  Obviously feeding off the sewage, as I've only seen that thing before, at overflowing septic tanks.

It was gross, and worst part was, I was in it the night before, and since night time, didn't notice it ... yuck.

Nothing like waking up and realizing you were swimming in a toilet the night before.   Explains why I was the only one in the surf.