Pitbull Attack in Chonburi Ends Tragically

webfact

16 hours ago, webfact said:

Local residents intervened, restraining the aggressive dog by tying its mouth and feet, resulting in its unfortunate death, presumably due to suffocation.

Wait for the follow-up where the doc owner sues the local residents for killing his dog.

11 hours ago, JonnyF said:

An incredibly ignorant generalization.

https://www.dogvills.com/famous-celebrity-pit-bull-owners/

Dr Phil, Jamie Foxx, Tom Brady, Jennifer Aniston, Cesar Millan, Jon Berthnall. All "no good" people people presumably?

https://www.insider.com/celebrities-who-love-pit-bulls

Probably why Gisele Bündchen divorced Tom Brady.

14 hours ago, jacko45k said:

Nonsense quotes.

Labradors are by far a more common large dog pet and I suggest your stats do not take that into account. 

Staffordshire bull terriers seem to rule..

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-06-06/labradors-dangerous-dogs-list-gold-coast-attacks/101125122

Do I really have to dig up a gruesome pic of a torn up child to make some point... poorly. No, it is infantile.

That link is useless it only applies to the gold coast and Labradors are more common pets 

• Thumbs Up 1

13 hours ago, peter zwart said:

true. In that case.......put those animals (and i mean the dogs in this case) to sleep. They dont belong in the society.

If you standardize the data, people kill people at a much greater rate than dogs kill people…

Do people belong in society too?

• Sad 1

8 hours ago, billd766 said:

But his pitbulls are the nicest and friendliest pitbulls around, They would never hurt anyone or anything. He comes up with this every time that any pitbulls attack people.

Until one day they will.

Anyone who states that there dog would "never hurt a fly" should be slapped silly and their dogs taken away from them.  They don't have a clue regarding dog behavior. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Artisi said:

Unfortunately they don't severely injure or kill enough owners 

A couple of years ago, a Pit Bull in Thailand killed its owner, and they took it to the temple to apologise to the corpse!!!  I kid you not:-

"An unexpected guest was seen yesterday at the Bang Lamung, Pattaya funeral of the victim of a pit bull attack. Giant, the guilty dog, was brought to apologise by his new owner." (T*****r April 2 2021)"Yesterday Suksa Ketnak, Giant’s new owner, brought the pit bull to Wisit’s funeral to pay respects and apologise. Giant was restrained with a protective muzzle to keep everyone safe. Following with Buddhist tradition, Suksa and Giant came to pray and ‘apologise’ to Wisit’s spirit for the pit bull’s attack and ask for forgiveness.

TIT!!!

Edited by sambum
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Venom said:

Regardless of the breed the dog was a menace and the owner should be held accountable. No excuses. 

If a dog kills someone, the owner should be sentenced with murder.

If the victim survives, but with severe wounds, the owner should be sentenced with attempted murder. 

Future owners will think twice about owning dangerous animals. 

7 hours ago, cardinalblue said:

If you standardize the data, people kill people at a much greater rate than dogs kill people…

Do people belong in society too?

Yes, people are the society. And if they misbehave you put them in jail or when they go over the line they, in some cases, they get the death penalty. 

14 hours ago, sambum said:

A couple of years ago, a Pit Bull in Thailand killed its owner, and they took it to the temple to apologise to the corpse!!!  I kid you not:-

"An unexpected guest was seen yesterday at the Bang Lamung, Pattaya funeral of the victim of a pit bull attack. Giant, the guilty dog, was brought to apologise by his new owner." (T*****r April 2 2021)"Yesterday Suksa Ketnak, Giant’s new owner, brought the pit bull to Wisit’s funeral to pay respects and apologise. Giant was restrained with a protective muzzle to keep everyone safe. Following with Buddhist tradition, Suksa and Giant came to pray and ‘apologise’ to Wisit’s spirit for the pit bull’s attack and ask for forgiveness.

TIT!!!

Only in a <deleted> up society. 

Edited by metisdead
Profanity removed.
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, connda said:

Anyone who states that there dog would "never hurt a fly" should be slapped silly and their dogs taken away from them.  They don't have a clue regarding dog behavior. 

I think its because we do understand dog behavior that our dogs wouldn't hurt a fly....Mine is great with the kids ????

I would guess most on here commenting dont even own a dog, or if they do a poodle at best!

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

13 hours ago, IslandLover said:

To get round the bans, particularly in the UK, the latest designer dog derived from a pitbull is the American XL Bully which has killed more people than any other breed in the UK in last few years.  The owners are often inadequate men who want to look hard, or criminals.  These types of dogs have no place in civilised society.

Neither do their breeders.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, sungod said:

I think its because we do understand dog behavior that our dogs wouldn't hurt a fly....Mine is great with the kids ????

I would guess most on here commenting dont even own a dog, or if they do a poodle at best!

In my two score and ten life in Bahn Nawk, we have had a total of around a dozen dogs pass through the yard. We are currently hosting four, down from a peak of eight. Out of all these, three of them have been anti-social or plain vicious with one expiring naturally, presumably of bad nature, while the more recent one was shipped off to Sakhon Nakhon by my wife after it almost took the face of our then two year-old. Note that before this, he was "great with kids." The third one is is just plain bah and although gimpy and scarred from attacking one too many passing dogs, salaengs and motorbikes, still insists on picking losing fights. I hate the bloody thing more than the neighbors.

I have dogs. I don't like dogs. I don't trust them either.

On 7/27/2023 at 3:23 PM, Artisi said:

Unfortunately they don't severely injure or kill enough owners 

jesus... what a hateful thing to say. you kinda are a hateful person arent you? from what i read of your comments you like to bait and spite users here, and you also seem to have a disdain for your fellow man. wishing death on others is the lowest one can go

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Pouatchee said:

jesus... what a hateful thing to say. you kinda are a hateful person arent you? from what i read of your comments you like to bait and spite users here, and you also seem to have a disdain for your fellow man. wishing death on others is the lowest one can go

How about sticking with your fault finding of minor grammar infractions and calling out the perpetrators. It also seems your language usage, punctuation and use of capitals needs some attention. 

Enjoy your day. 

• Haha 1

On 7/27/2023 at 4:59 AM, webfact said:

Local residents intervened, restraining the aggressive dog by tying its mouth and feet, resulting in its unfortunate death, presumably due to suffocation

This is a perfect ending for this damn <deleted>ty pitbull. They should really forbid stupid people to own that kind of a dog, Pitbulls that is......