If you were looking for a new relationship today what age gap would you aim for and why?

40 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

Been here 23+ yrs, so had my fair share of GFs & wives.  Also ignore more than my fair share of smile pointed my way.  More than a few wouldn't mind or tried to latch on to me.

Easy to find like minded lasses, no need to pay, well, I don't.  Not being overweight & perched on a barstool has it's advantages.

agreed.....i tried the P2P when i arrived in 08....not my thing anymore..dont worth the fee IMO

i have plenty of time to invest in the chase then pay the convenience fees...and im on the bike sharing smiles..not on a barstool either with the grumpy grandpas...   Godspeed!

• Confused 2

2 minutes ago, Sticky Rice Balls said:

bonus if she makes you a daily grilled cheese?

If I'm going to be hitting it with someone 20 years younger, I'll need a better diet.

That's why I specified a 20 years-younger Thai. They'll be less fussy.

• Thumbs Up 1

51 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Sorry, I wasn't aware that that is the idea in this forum. ???? 

I had a bargirl say this to me last week.....as far as intellectual discussions go...

after she asked me where i come from..and i said earth.....so i finished my single malt whisky, dusted off my top hat and wished her a pleasant evening....i did leave my cane there..dangit

4 minutes ago, LaosLover said:

If I'm going to be hitting it with someone 20 years younger, I'll need a better diet.

That's why I specified a 20 years-younger Thai. They'll be less fussy.

grilled cheese and falafel vs less fussy........decisions decisions.....best to sleep on this one...

8 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I think that is what the woke call "my truth"... 

or whatever the orange felon post as his on "truth" social......

*truth meaning BS and lies*(disclaimer)

truth is singular and needs no support..lies are plural.....as #3 indictment will soon reveal ????

just ask Rudy about lies

In your experience, would a 50-55 year old Thai woman be open to falafel dining or should I just take her to Ginger Kitchen? I'm also thinking they're pretty straight arrow in bed.

That -and the falafel conundrum- are why I am likely to stick with the filthy, fat white heathens.

Edited by LaosLover

1 hour ago, Sticky Rice Balls said:

says the guy who scolds me for sullying our reputation to sex workers and tuk tuk drivers! 555

There's some law that says I have to be the same age as my GF? A pathetic attempt at trolling.

20 hours ago, sidjameson said:

I fear id be aiming for the nearest to the hottest 25 year old I could find.

As long as she's pretty, knows how to cook, clean and satisfy this animal on demand, 25 will do me just fine, that said, I would accept anything less in age, but she would have to be legal.

Some might argue that we wouldn't have anything in common and my reply would be, who cares ????

Edited by 4MyEgo
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, GinBoy2 said:

Isn't that called Home Hospice?

I suspect employing a home carer ultimately turns out to be a lot cheaper than marrying said 'carer' who inherits everything you've got 

After I die, I don't care what happens to everything I own !

The question of the OP can be considered in this manner too.

1. Would a man be attracted to a woman 25 or more years senior to him?

2. Would a father be happy if his 20 year old daughter came home with a 50 year old 'boy friend' ?

Rules should be applied equally, isn't it? 

30 minutes ago, ravip said:

2. Would a father be happy if his 20 year old daughter came home with a 50 year old 'boy friend' ?

If rules applied equally no man would be interested in a woman earning less than he did. Or shorter.

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, ravip said:

Men and women are different in many many ways. What's so difficult about accepting that fact?

And if you personally think you would like a 20-year older woman, than go ahead. Maybe you will find a rich one who buys you a car. But please don't expect from all of us to do that. 

Edited by OneMoreFarang
  • Thanks 1

Macron is 24 years younger than his wife. Probably a cover up for that sex with children of any age was allowed in France until just a couple of years ago.

I personally believe younger is better. Someone will have to take care of you as you get older. Their family general attitudes also matter.

Edited by thailandsgreat
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, BangkokReady said:

Less than if they weren't born... ????

True, but...

I'm a little old fashioned when it comes to parenting. 

I think having both mom and dad being around as kids grow up is important.

I think my girls benefited having me around, since I sorta toughened them up, you only need to ask them about me teaching them how to drive! There was tears, but they are better for it, and both of them ended up strong adult women, and no man would ever mess with them.

I think I taught my son how to respect women when he was in that cocky late teen phase, and today he is a great supportive husband and father, and hopefully will pass that on to my Grandson.

So just giving life to a child is a very minor part of being a father in my mind

4 hours ago, ravip said:

Unlikely, but men and women are attracted to different things and look for different things in a partner.

4 hours ago, ravip said:

It depends on the economic situation of the father and the girl.  If she is likely to end up with a poor Thai man*, who drinks, gambles, lies, cheats and abuses her, the older foreigner who would treat her better and provide more for her, could seem like the better option.  E.g. In the Philippines, poor people are very keen on their daughters being with a foreign man, particularly an older one.  (One assumes so that he can give them White children and citizenship, leave his money, and be out of the picture as soon as possible.)

*Not that there's anything wrong with being poor, but this is something people think about when selecting a man.

4 hours ago, ravip said:

These aren't rules, and men and women are different, as is East and West.

Edited by BangkokReady
  • Like 1

I wasn't looking for a new relationship or a particular age gap but I couldn't take my eyes off of her  when she jumped into my life ten years ago.  She was 31 and I was 72.  We still make each other very happy. We talk every day.  I visit 4 months a year.  She's still a "10" at 41 and I'm told I look younger than 82.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Thank you for your endless kindness, charity, and support. You are a champion, among champions, and a tribute to this forum.

Thanks. BTW redux on ". Some guys like me, simply prefer younger women. Not kids, but women who are 5, 10, 15, even 20 or 25 years younger than us. "

8 hours ago, habuspasha said:

I wasn't looking for a new relationship or a particular age gap but I couldn't take my eyes off of her  when she jumped into my life ten years ago.  She was 31 and I was 72.  We still make each other very happy. We talk every day.  I visit 4 months a year.  She's still a "10" at 41 and I'm told I look younger than 82.

I have seen 10's on rare occasion during the Olympics. I don't think there are any women who are 10s. It does discredit to the scale by using that term. A 7.8, an 8.2. Not a 10. And not in her 40s!

I once met a 9.5 in Bali back in 1986. I still remember her. 

7 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

I have seen 10's on rare occasion during the Olympics. I don't think there are any women who are 10s. It does discredit to the scale by using that term. A 7.8, an 8.2. Not a 10. And not in her 40s!

I once met a 9.5 in Bali back in 1986. I still remember her. 

IMHO from all the "western" women Margot Robbie is about as good as it gets. 

I never used that number system.

af241513c3457419f2d3e7067689e22992-margo

Edited by OneMoreFarang

2 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

IMHO from all the "western" women Margot Robbie is about as good as it gets. 

I never used that number system.

af241513c3457419f2d3e7067689e22992-margo

She is quite hot. For some reason, Hollywood seems to steer away from gorgeous women. Very, very few in film today. Alot of modest looking woman, alot of bigger women, very few super hot women. Many more in foreign films. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, spidermike007 said:

She is quite hot. For some reason, Hollywood seems to steer away from gorgeous women. Very, very few in film today. Alot of modest looking woman, alot of bigger women, very few super hot women. Many more in foreign films. 

You must be a bigot if you don't subscribe to inclusion and diversity. ???? 

2o1fqu2r4ec11.jpg