Joe Biden Forgets to Sign Executive Order at Event

Social Media

SmartSelect_20230729_101456_Brave.jpg

President Joe Biden on Friday appeared at a textile factory in Auburn, Maine, to sign an executive order that encourages companies to manufacture inventions in the United States. However, he momentarily forgot to sign the order after speaking to the crowd, according to footage of the event.

Fox News took notice of the moment, with conservative media figure Alex Lorusso sharing a clip to Twitter on Friday afternoon.

In the clip, the president can be seen standing with the audience before announcing: "I'm coming back to shake your hand, but I forgot I didn't sign the order! All that talk and no action."

Biden then returned to a desk to sign the order during what was his first trip to Maine as president. He won the state in the 2020 presidential election.

Full Story

SmartSelect_20230729_101358_Brave.jpg

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Trippy said:

I'm sorry to say, but Biden seems more incompetent every day that goes by. 

Why is that?

Because you use Fox as a news source?

You do realise that President Biden came back and signed the order, or had that escaped your notice in your efforts to throw mud, hoping that something will stick, and grasping at any straw that you can find?

Edited by billd766
corrected some bad spelling
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, billd766 said:

quote from the link

"Fox News took notice of the moment, with conservative media figure Alex Lorusso sharing a clip to Twitter on Friday afternoon.

In the clip, the president can be seen standing with the audience before announcing: "I'm coming back to shake your hand, but I forgot I didn't sign the order! All that talk and no action."

Biden then returned to a desk to sign the order during what was his first trip to Maine as president. He won the state in the 2020 presidential election.

So he actually DID sign the order.

A confusing and inaccurate headline, and then I saw that it was by "Fox News" More daily rubbish by the Fox Entertainment channel.

The headline has to be owned by Newsweek.

Yes he did sign, after he forgot.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Momentarily distracted and then signed it without a reminder from anyone else. Another nothingburger.

But even if he had forgotten. That's why executives have a support staff .

Who among us can  honestly say he/she had never forgotten anything? 

When the maga-meat-heads react to things like that the only thing they accomplice is their stupidity, and desperation to find something to complain about. 

• Like 1

On 7/29/2023 at 6:22 PM, placeholder said:

Momentarily distracted and then signed it without a reminder from anyone else. Another nothingburger.

You're right it's no big deal but the bad dems spent over 4 yrs doing the same thing. So it's tit for tat.

1 minute ago, EVENKEEL said:

You're right it's no big deal but the bad dems spent over 4 yrs doing the same thing. So it's tit for tat.

the difference is that this is all your side provides, where as displayed by the indictment , with more to come, the Democrats had substantive issues to discuss.

IMO  no equivalency there. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, sirineou said:

the difference is that this is all your side provides, where as displayed by the indictment , with more to come, the Democrats had substantive issues to discuss.

IMO  no equivalency there. 

You mean the same way the dems hounded our last pres. Unfortunately this is how US politics functions.

Why is it that most professions must retire around 65, but politicians just keep on going until they drop? Personally, I think it's ridiculous that the President of The United States is 80 years old... there should definitely be an age limit.

Just look at Mitch the other day, stopped speaking, frozen in place and couldn't remember what was going on. We should thank these people for their service, and send them on to retirement. Times change, and these people were educated over half a century ago... do they really understand how things work these days?

I think 75 should be the upper limit. This would keep Biden & Trump out of the race! Everyone is a winner and we can finally move on.

• Thumbs Up 1

41 minutes ago, Brickleberry said:

Why is it that most professions must retire around 65, but politicians just keep on going until they drop? Personally, I think it's ridiculous that the President of The United States is 80 years old... there should definitely be an age limit.

Just look at Mitch the other day, stopped speaking, frozen in place and couldn't remember what was going on. We should thank these people for their service, and send them on to retirement. Times change, and these people were educated over half a century ago... do they really understand how things work these days?

I think 75 should be the upper limit. This would keep Biden & Trump out of the race! Everyone is a winner and we can finally move on.

Then lobby for a constitutional amendment or forget about it.