Naked Foreigner Found Wandering Around On Pattaya Beach

webfact

Rather than having such news reported every week, Why don't we have a dedicated subforum ,suggested title "Stupid foreigner tricks " ,  with a count up clock, where every every day that there is no necked foreigner the clock advances a day. 

For example :  "Three days without a necked foreigner"  or "Two weeks without a foreigner falling down a water fall" etc.  the  categories  I leave up to you. 

Perhaps you can all make some suggestions? 

3 minutes ago, sirineou said:

Rather than having such news reported every week, Why don't we have a dedicated subforum ,suggested title "Stupid foreigner tricks " ,  with a count up clock, where every every day that there is no necked foreigner the clock advances a day. 

For example :  "Three days without a necked foreigner"  or "Two weeks without a foreigner falling down a water fall" etc.  the  categories  I leave up to you. 

Perhaps you can all make some suggestions? 

Be 1000 a day but they dont all make news

Leave him alone.  Since the beginning of time, People only have two flavors.  Male or female.   It is no big secret how the genders differ.   The naked guy isn't the pervert… the people staring at him are.

If you dont give him the attention he wants and he is not  creating any issues with kids or ladies, leave him alone and he will disappear.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Joe32 said:

Sounds like a naked magician. 

But what if he won't disappear? Women and children are almost always around. 

You think women and children haven’t seen naked people? ????

I for one am happy enough that people wear clothes ???? Most people don’t look good without them. 

• Like 1

Must have heard about the pending drought, and simply saving water.   I can wear the same pants & shirt for a week or so, since only wearing when leaving the house.  

Au naturel when at home, as hate wearing clothes.

OP ... Obvious some mental issues ... or ... morning skinny dip, and someone made off with his clothes.

Edited by KhunLA
  • Confused 1

The gentleman, however, made it clear that full cooperation could not be expected as he adamantly refused to share his identity.

Sent back from the future to terminate Sarah Connor.

Austrian , not German.

• Haha 1

"....the captive audience of law enforcement officers was successful in convincing the man to accompany them to the Pattaya Police Station."

Doesn't look like he had much choice, being handcuffed and arms forced halfway up his back, I would say that HE was the captive! 

3 hours ago, swm59nj said:

I don’t see the issue.  Just a typical expat or tourist in the LOS

Wrong. Atypical is the right word. But the 99.9% of expats or tourists that don't act that way at all just don't make the news...(the one tree that hides the forest metaphor ...)