The chance of Trump winning another term is very real

Social Media

2 hours ago, Hanaguma said:

Most polls these days show Trump up on Biden. Plus he has the advantage of being able to point to a few things like his economy, gas prices, peace in the Middle East, not starting any new wars, great economy for minorities, destroying ISIS, reforming the judiciary... a decent list of accomplishments.

Go Trump

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love It 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Yellowtail said:

Yes, I think they know Trump needs money to defend himself. 

Good to hear that you think that, I disagree however and think they have no idea that their cash is being used for dozens of peoples legal bills who have far more cash then they do.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Bkk Brian said:

Thanks for confirming that the facts take second place.

It was your link that confirmed it, not me.

Facts are facts. It's how they are presented that varies. The same facts reported differently will be interpreted differently. 

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Yellowtail said:

It was your link that confirmed it, not me.

Facts are facts. It's how they are presented that varies. The same facts reported differently will be interpreted differently. 

See my edit the article from RS was direct from the Washington Post so yes facts are facts even without bias as relayed in both links I provided

4 hours ago, riclag said:

“But for now, the chance that Trump is president in less than two years time is a very real possibility”.

This will most certainly make many go into gyrating hysterical convolutions causing severe diaper rashes, as usual ????

• Love It 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

See my edit the article from RS was direct from the Washington Post so yes facts are facts even without bias as relayed in both links I provided

What facts are you referring to? 

• Confused 1

Yes, yes … Republicans nominate Trump or DeSantis. Pleeeze. Best chance to see another Biden term. No? In that case, I no longer have a country that I could support, defend nor care about. Loose the support of the majority of the working middle class and you have lost the country already. If that is what the American voters want as the leader of ideals … so be it. I am already an economic refugee unable to afford to live in my own country in retirement.

4 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

I agree with everything you said.

Except you forgot to put "liberals" in inverted commas. They are anything but liberal. They are deeply authoritarian, hiding behind a facade of benevolence. They are a huge threat to liberty.

How did I miss it? Conservatives, not liberals founded the USA.

If anyone does a simple search there are hundreds of links regarding donations to Trump going for his legal bills.  This information in fact goes back several years and has been well publicized.

Bottom line: they don´t care they love him so much.

18 minutes ago, LosLobo said:

If you believe everything that Trump says he doesn't need the money.

I don't believe everything Trump says, any more than I believe everything Biden, Obama, or Clinton says. 

Do you believe everything Biden, Obama, and Clinton says? 

• Love It 1

8 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

So you don't know, that's what I thought. 

The post was a pay wall. 

You just asked me what facts, read them, the same ones as in R.S.

https://archive.ph/8FYkg

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2023/07/29/trump-lawyers-pac-deoliveira-loyal/

Edited by Bkk Brian

1 minute ago, placeholder said:

"fellow' used as an adjective to describe in this case, sharing a belief. 

again slowly.

i do not follow politics that way. please scan back through all of my comments and you will see a pattern. i never once said trump would not be indicted. so therefore i do not share those beliefs. 

when trump doesn't go to jail you can come back to this comment. a former president of the united states going to prison. good one my man. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1