The chance of Trump winning another term is very real

Social Media

1 minute ago, stoner said:

again slowly.

i do not follow politics that way. please scan back through all of my comments and you will see a pattern. i never once said trump would not be indicted. so therefore i do not share those beliefs. 

when trump doesn't go to jail you can come back to this comment. a former president of the united states going to prison. good one my man. 

You don't follow politics? So, you're confessing to an uninformed opinion?

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, placeholder said:

You don't follow politics? So, you're confessing to an uninformed opinion?

one can read news and events without subscribing to a certain political ideology. i know it is difficult for those so entrenched into their left or right viewpoint.

not much i can do about that.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Can you point me to where we agreed on that particular point? Rather than baiting and trolling?

The bait and troll card, really?

The Post article you linked to seemed to indicate Trump needed money for his legal defense, is it your position that Trump does not need money for his legal defense?

41 minutes ago, placeholder said:

What my chart pointed out is that contrary to what sunnyinbangrak claimed, there was nothing incredible about the performance of the economy under Trump.  It looks  like a continuation of the path the economy was on under Obama. Had I wanted to be deceptive, I would have started with 2020.

In that case the inclusion of "your" chart was not necessary. Too many events before and after 2020 to conflate things. The economy is not purely measured in GDP terms.

Edited by nauseus
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, stoner said:

one can read news and events without subscribing to a certain political ideology. i know it is difficult for those so entrenched into their left or right viewpoint.

not much i can do about that.

But not anyone can write clearly. What you ought to have written is anyone can follow a political line or party. "Politics" encompasses anything that happens in the political sphere. So if you're following that, you're following an entire field, not a partisan part of it.

Just now, nauseus said:

In that case the inclusion of "your" chart was not necessary. Too many events before and after 2020 to conflate things. The economy is not purely measured in GDP terms.

I don't know what you mean by the chart was not necessary. sunnyinbangrak made a claim crediting Trump with an incredible economy but unsupported by evidence. The evidence I provided shows that the economy under Trump just looked like a continuation of the trends of the economy under Obama. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Yay, Trump for president ......... hope he wins!

I almost wish I was American so I could vote for him, maybe I could just identify as such,its no more ridiculous than what others are entitled to identify as.

I really hope he wins

• Sad 1
  • Love It 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

So you don't know, that's what I thought. 

The post was a pay wall. 

More of the same BS from you. This is from the landing page of the World News Forum

"Any alleged factual claims must be supported by a valid link to an approved credible source."

In other words nobody owes you a personally composed explanation. Just a link to an approved credible source.

As an act of pure kindness on my part, I've PM'd you a legitimate way to bypass most paywalls.

The Chance of King Baby Winning...Gonna be tricky from a prison cell..

Thanks for the laugh, shouldnt this be in the Pub forums.... LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Btw the Wall looks so luxurious --the one mexico paid for..and coal is back baby!...and infrastructure looks stupendous and the King Baby healthcare plan is superb!...oh...wait...

Any fool that thinks hes gonna win can bet me money, but you probably already sent it to him..

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, riclag said:

Only time will tell ! But right now Harvard / Harris shows the Independent voter siding heavily toward 45.

In June Trump was beating biden with Independents by 4% points in this july poll,it went to 18%

points! 
The lines have been drawn on both sides, left & right! The fight is for the Swing vote!

https://harvardharrispoll.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/07/HHP_July2023_KeyResults.pdf

IMG_2137.thumb.png.990ac12cf59344ac7aac4944e3166848.png

It's too easy to only pick the polls you like and forget about the others.

The aggregate trend shows clearly that the evolution is in Biden's favour.

https://www.racetothewh.com/president/polls

Screenshot_20230731-094241.png

Screenshot_20230731-074252.png

Edited by candide
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, stoner said:

i identify as an american.....not sure i would want to run with that now a days ????

I get your point , but i am from the uk,  It wouldn't make things any worse 

Anyway still hoping he gets the chance to make America great again,    I am also going to by shares in a mattress company, because when he does win the bed wetters will be hysterical

• Love It 1

Just now, Bday Prang said:

I get your point , but i am from the uk,  It wouldn't make things any worse 

Anyway still hoping he gets the chance to make America great again,    I am also going to by shares in a mattress company, because when he does win the bed wetters will be hysterical

think bigger. tissue companies like kleenex. 

• Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, placeholder said:

More of the same BS from you. This is from the landing page of the World News Forum

"Any alleged factual claims must be supported by a valid link to an approved credible source."

In other words nobody owes you a personally composed explanation. Just a link to an approved credible source.

As an act of pure kindness on my part, I've PM'd you a legitimate way to bypass most paywalls.

Thanks for the paywall tip. 

If I do not know what someone is claiming are facts, how does getting though a paywall to look at their link going to help? 

I think Brian was attempting to show that Trump donors were being deceived, I did not see how the articles he linked supported that position. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Yes. Your trolling and deflection, a direct distortion of my posts and links and what they are saying. Try some honest debating. Trump does not need to raise cash from his own supporters to pay his legal fee's which are of his own making. Particularly when most of it is coming from PAC which in turn gets it from those grass root supporters. PAC’s own fundraising and creation is under investigation.

However you've already stated that you think those supporters know where that money they donate goes to and what its used for. I disagree I think most don't know that it goes to Trump's legal fee's and to dozens of others legals fee's.

They are not being used for their intended purpose of campaign funds. Much of the money it is using to pay for legal bills was raised on false claims that the 2020 election was stolen.

Is it your position that Trump is using the campaign funds illegally? 

Is he not now being "prosecuted" for using his own funds for paying off Stormy when he should have used campaign funds?  

• Thanks 1