Trump charged with four counts over 2020 election

Social Media

Trumps not the only Republican caught with his fingers in the Till so to speak, and covering up official Doccs as you rememember Nixon ( Also Republican ) ordered his stooges to burgle the Watergate offices and remove evidence that was about to impeach him ie Tapes. Once rumbled he made a groveling speach on TV then threw the towel in. Trumps cut from the same cloth as Tricky Dickie.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, BarraMarra said:

Trumps not the only Republican caught with his fingers in the Till so to speak, and covering up official Doccs as you rememember Nixon ( Also Republican ) ordered his stooges to burgle the Watergate offices and remove evidence that was about to impeach him ie Tapes. Once rumbled he made a groveling speach on TV then threw the towel in. Trumps cut from the same cloth as Tricky Dickie.

Nixon not even in the same class of criminality as Mr. Trump.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

I see criticism of Magadonians as criticism of anti-Americans. Decent Americans believe in democracy and the rule of law and don't support insurrectionist dictators. 

You need to go further up the thread to see what that one was saying...

16 minutes ago, BarraMarra said:

LOL as posted its good comedy plus i love the smell of B/S in the morning when i wake up. Plus i like the way members like you throw your Dummy out when you don't like the Truth or think were stupid enough to believe this Tosh like the Trump fans are on here.

Yeah by the kind of incoherent rubbish you excreted above it seems that smell comes from what you put in your mouth or out of it.

Edited by watthong

5 minutes ago, xylophone said:

I've been following it since the first post and although aspects of it have become a little tedious, I have certainly learned a lot because there are some very learned and intelligent posters on the thread, and those don't include the right wing nut jobs, because I haven't seen a decent post from any one of them.

There appear to be posters here who have worked in government departments in the US and certainly know a lot more about how it works than us "mere mortals" do, so I look forward to reading their posts.

As another poster has said, if you don't like what you're seeing then don't look at it! 

There are also people who have the right to free speach if you dont like there comments don't complain about there opinion.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, BarraMarra said:

There are also people who have the right to free speach if you dont like there comments don't complain about there opinion.

Some of those people shouldn't be allowed to breed...........!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, GroveHillWanderer said:

As was already alluded to, the 13 Russian nationals who were indicted based on the findings of the Muller report and charged with interference in the 2016 election could not be brought to court as they were not under US jurisdiction.

However, during the Trump administration a Republican-led Senate Intelligence Committee investigation, in a 1,313-page report issued in July 2019, found that the Russian government had engaged in an extensive campaign to sabotage the election in favor of Trump, which included assistance from some of Trump's own advisers.

Senate report finds Manafort passed campaign data to Russian intelligence officer

More waffle. Yanks vote not foreigners.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, GroveHillWanderer said:

The issue being discussed was Russian interference in the 2016 election. By definition, the people involved in it were foreigners. So your attempted rebuttal makes no sense.

Nonsense story. No Russian can vote.

• Sad 2
  • Haha 2