Trump charged with four counts over 2020 election

Social Media

2 hours ago, jerrymahoney said:

From the 04AUG23 GOVERNMENT’S MOTION FOR PROTECTIVE ORDER as referenced above:

The Government’s proposed order is consistent with other such orders commonly used in this District and is not overly restrictive. It allows the defendant prompt and effective use of discovery materials in connection with his defense, including by showing discovery materials to witnesses who also agree to abide by the order’s terms.

All the proposed order seeks to prevent is the improper dissemination or use of discovery materials, including to the public. 

Can you please provide a link to the source of the text you are quoting.

I’d like to read the bits you aren’t quoting.

• Thumbs Up 1

28 minutes ago, johnnybangkok said:

I hope he is jailed. For a long time. So long that people might be cured of whatever the hell it was that made them think he was the solution to Americas problems. 

I hope so too...However for the moment Trump is still at liberty to post threats  to and slander on social media governement officials who are persecuting him according to the laws of the land. Where is the slap in the face, or pair of handcuffs that he so deserves?

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

More encouraging stuff did anyone notice how tepid the support was during old Donnie’s most recent arrest?Ill bet Donnie did!as far as Donnie scampering (wallowing) off to Putin’s warm embrace I don’t think that would last long.any info he would /could give would be tainted by his mental illness most likely of little use now if he has thumb drives of real info that’s a problem.my guess is Putin would arrange an accident as soon as he’s given up what he has,and most likely bill us to get the carcass back for burial 

4 hours ago, Walker88 said:

You have to add VP Mike Pence, who did not cave, faced threats, yet still did his job. I'm not otherwise a fan of his, but he stood tall when it counted. Add Brad Raffensperger of Georgia and the Speaker of AZ House.

And all the Capitol police who stood firm against the terrorists on 6 January. Liz Cheney and Adam Kinzinger for putting country over political ambitions.

It is admirable the way they stood up, distinguishing themselves from the invertebrates in their party.  I sure as hell wouldn't vote for any of them unless my back was against the wall and the alternative was a MAGA dementado.

Pence took me by surprise with that statement he made on Friday.  Did he ingest Miracle Grow and it affected his scrotum?

Once the GOP resigns themselves to losing in 2024, they just might throw DT out in order to NOT go down in history as the party that re-ran a twice impeached ex-president under a load on indictments.  I think this is why so many have thrown their hats in the ring, I still think the GOP may have an open convention.

• Like 1