Beach beating: Thai transwomen assault foreigners in Pattaya

webfact

I used to wander down there late just to feel the vibes. It feels like walking in a forest in bear season. 

These guys were rookies

In an interview with Channel 7, one of the transwomen disclosed that they were working as prostitutes and were seeking clients on the beach. A foreign man from the group approached her and agreed on a price. However, as they were leaving for a nearby hotel, the man’s friend questioned her gender identity, sparking a heated confrontation. Feeling overwhelmed, she called on her friends for support.

Edited by Harsh Jones

On 8/20/2023 at 2:44 AM, save the frogs said:

attacked for no reason?

On the beach, yes late at night.  Not because I was drunk.  I loved to walk the beach every night when the air was cool and I lived nearby , not only LBs , you 'll find all sorts of people that are up to no good.  

4 hours ago, balo said:

On the beach, yes late at night.  Not because I was drunk.  I loved to walk the beach every night when the air was cool and I lived nearby , not only LBs , you 'll find all sorts of people that are up to no good.  

And what an attitude from a country/seaside resort that depends on tourism for major part of GDP: Just don't giva... They are so fortunate that the supply of first time visitors exceeds those not coming back. 

Edited by morrobay
  • Like 1