Would you ever marry a bar girl? If so, why?

bob smith

1 hour ago, novacova said:

I honestly have no idea, maybe out of desperation I suppose. I’m sure there’s good “bar girls” and there are definitely a lot bad/ greedy or whatever non-bar girls(everywhere on the planet). Good grief there’s a lot of desperate men that come here hooking up with desperate women that end up in a stagnant unhappy relationship due financial pressure, unease with the Thai family, and or language barriers. Limited friendships due to language barriers and having too much empty time doing nothing probably would lead to some mental health issues I’d suppose.

Agree to a certain extent. I imagine the one who will thrive, are the ones who actually have a life apart from the partner. Gardening, hobbies, self-sufficient. Healthy mind and healthy body. Sitting around in a condo with not much in common with your partner is a sure route to stress and ill health. 

If at least, you have hobbies in common and actually interact pleasantly together that’s a positive.
But too many will have nothing in common, other than the financial support.  

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, HandsomeTallFarang said:

Why would you want to have a baby that looks nothing like you?

They just look like standard asian kids - black hair and dark eyes..

Not only that, they will get a thai-family upbringing and seem even more alien and foreign. I wouldn't ever waste my genes having a baby with a dirt-poor, dark issan girl lol.

Farrangs wheeling around their little mystery meat babies with their "girlfriends" who have a persistent frown on their face will never NOT be funny. 

Personally, I'm not going to fulfill the lifelong dream of self-hating asian women who wish they were white, and to "hab blue eye baby". 

I want my kids to actually look like me ???? no thanks 

When my daughter was born almost 7 years ago, she had very dark, straight brown hair, and looked Thai for the most part. After awhile the hair turned curly like mine, and I hoped it would stay that way. No such luck. It's brown like mine and straight. Her eyes are rounder like mine but darker, and brown, like mine used to be before they turned green, but she has her mother's eyebrows. Light brown skin, and looks very much like my youngest daughter back home. She definitely looks like both families, but more like mine. You can tell she's half farang from 50 yards away. I will eventually take her back to live in the states, as soon as I can re locate . Her going to school here isn't that bad, as they have English class, along with her speaking to me in English every day. She speaks fluent Thai, and is learning how to write and read both at the same time. She will have a much better lifestyle when we move back but is still half Thai, and that's just fine with me. Thai women are among the prettiest women on earth.  It could be to her advantage later on being bilingual. I just picked the wrong woman to have a child with here, besides the point that I'm happy she's here. You saying you wouldn't waste your genes with a dirt poor Thai woman is pretty racist. As if your genes are somehow special and superior to Thais? Or anyone else's for that matter. I'm wondering if you are from one nationality. Much of the world's people are from more than one nationality, and if you traced your roots, you might be surprised what is in your history, and might think again. I've seen many half Thai, half farang kids here, and they all look half or more farang.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Lots of things happen. Some are predictable, some not. And people change all the time, sometimes in ways nobody foresaw. 

....and a good predictor of a womans future is education. Wouldn't you agree?

I mean, its pretty obvious that a PhD will ultimately have a better life down the line than a 12th grade drop out who got knocked up by her meth addicted thai boyfriend? 

No?

15 hours ago, HandsomeTallFarang said:

Bob Smith is another troll. He posts about having 20 million and then posts about pinching pennies and making bar girls pay for their own drinks

you don't get rich by giving it away, do you? 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, bob smith said:

I mean, its pretty obvious that a PhD will ultimately have a better life down the line than a 12th grade drop out who got knocked up by her meth addicted thai boyfriend? 

No?

One of the best predictors of a woman's future is the relationship she has with her parents, and especially her dad. If he's absent, she will always be looking for him in whatever man she meets, and without his guidance, she will find it hard to interact with males. If he was close to her, she will relate better to other males , especially if he taught her how men think and what they want from a woman. Mom can teach her how to be a woman, and also about other men. If her mom was treated well by her dad, she will see this and look for the same when she looks to a relationship with a man. If her dad treated her mom badly, she will lose trust in other men and will carry that into her relationships. As far as schooling, the more education she gets the better chances of her getting a better paying job, which means independence, and not having to rely on a man for his money, but looking for a man to be part of a team together, which will usually lead to a good future. Going through many boyfriends, many of whom are useless drunks, druggies or unemployed, does not work well for her future of course. Getting pregnant by one of these types also doesn't bode well, and is a hindrance to her independence.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, bob smith said:

No?

No

Let's say she is a medical doctor. That means she will be able to make money and has a high social status.

But what else?

Will she be a better mother? Will she behave better in relationships, especially with her husband?

Does the PhD prevent her from being greedy?

So many things have little to do with education. I know a few highly educated people. Some are nice. Ohers are <deleted>. 

2 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

No

Let's say she is a medical doctor. That means she will be able to make money and has a high social status.

But what else?

Will she be a better mother? Will she behave better in relationships, especially with her husband?

Does the PhD prevent her from being greedy?

So many things have little to do with education. I know a few highly educated people. Some are nice. Ohers are <deleted>. 

you are just spinning round what i said to suit your narrative.

Read what fredwiggy said.

He kinda hits the nail on the head.

• Sad 1

28 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

One of the best predictors of a woman's future is the relationship she has with her parents, and especially her dad. If he's absent, she will always be looking for him in whatever man she meets, and without his guidance, she will find it hard to interact with males. If he was close to her, she will relate better to other males , especially if he taught her how men think and what they want from a woman. Mom can teach her how to be a woman, and also about other men. If her mom was treated well by her dad, she will see this and look for the same when she looks to a relationship with a man. If her dad treated her mom badly, she will lose trust in other men and will carry that into her relationships. As far as schooling, the more education she gets the better chances of her getting a better paying job, which means independence, and not having to rely on a man for his money, but looking for a man to be part of a team together, which will usually lead to a good future. Going through many boyfriends, many of whom are useless drunks, druggies or unemployed, does not work well for her future of course. Getting pregnant by one of these types also doesn't bode well, and is a hindrance to her independence.

Analysis paralysis

9 minutes ago, bignok said:

Education in kfc?

I used to work in KFC funily enough.

It's how I paid myself through college.

Imagine what these bar girls could do with their lives if they actually used the money that customers paid them towards something useful?

Edited by bob smith

14 hours ago, Dan O said:

Not much of a racist are you?

part of his post may have tinges of racism.

but part of what he said has some truth to it. 

there is an obsession with many asian women over white skin and blue-eyed babies which is silly, to put it mildly. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, save the frogs said:

part of his post may have tinges of racism.

but part of what he said has some truth to it. 

there is an obsession with many asian women over white skin and blue-eyed babies which is silly, to put it mildly. 

your comparison doesn't match with anything he said. His comments were directly racist and your comparison can't justify that to make it acceptable 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dan O said:

your comparison doesn't match with anything he said. His comments were directly racist and your comparison can't justify that to make it acceptable 

I'm referring to asian women who obsess with whitening their own skin. That's not racism. It's being ashamed of your own race. 

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, save the frogs said:

I'm referring to asian women who obsess with whitening their own skin. That's not racism. It's being ashamed of your own race. 

And that may be but that has nothing to do with your comparison of what I was commenting to about the racist comments. Two complete different issues 

17 minutes ago, Dan O said:

And that may be but that has nothing to do with your comparison of what I was commenting to about the racist comments. Two complete different issues 

I said that I agreed part of his post was racist.

he mixed multiple complex issues in one post, so it's confusing. 

so let's leave it at that.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, bob smith said:

No?

No,

I married a farm girl then sent her to high school and on to university.

Obviously if I were as broke as you, I couldn't have done that.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 8/5/2023 at 8:15 AM, bob smith said:

are they that desperate that the only girl they can get is a bar dweller?

Good question Bob.

You will find they mostly have some mental health issues, lack any real male friendships and are quite socially isolated. 

Broadly fall into two catogories, those who are sociopaths and those with autism and most of them wont even realise that they are 'off'.

For normal people sex is something that is to enjoyed by both partners. But for sociopaths and those with autism it simply makes no difference to them.

They will often have no male Thai friends despite living here for 10+ years. This simply does not bother them. And rarely have any friends back in their home countries.

The prostitutes quite often have mental health issues as well from years of being sexually abused and defiled by thousands, and in many cases tens of thousands, of some of the most desperate men on the planet who spend months in their home countries without any sex only to visit Thailand and unleash their built up sick fantasies on these wretched women.

Russians, Chinese, Thai and Indians are often critised by these men, but these groups rarely, if ever would lower themselves to marrying a whore.

From what I have seen the "typical'' foreigner who marries a Thai whore would be a divorced man from England, followed by the USA and Australia. The Europeans are a bit smarter and are happy to use these women but less likely to marry them and buy them a house, support their kids from other fathers etc etc.

It is mostly because of mental illness Bob. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, save the frogs said:

Rubbish. They dont want to be caucasion. They want to be asian with whiter skin because it is considered to be more attractive.

You think all the farangs lying out in the sun are trying to be black because they are ashamed of their own race?

• Thumbs Up 2

2 hours ago, bob smith said:

Imagine what these bar girls could do with their lives if they actually used the money that customers paid them towards something useful?

Bob, I think you are expecting too much from them.

If they were smart they wouldnt be bargirls in the first place.

Even if they were not smart but hard working they wouldnt be a bargirl.

Being a bargirl is a job for the unintelligent and lazy.

3 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

But what else?

I would say in 99% of cases the doctor would be a much better mother. To become a doctor you have to be smart and/or hard working and responsible.

The hookers generally dump their kids on mum up in Issan and slut around Pattaya etc and the world. They are lazy, stupid and irresposible generally speaking.

I know who I would prefer as a mum. 

53 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

I married a farm girl then sent her to high school and on to university.

High school is narly free and Thais can get student loans for University.

There loans are to be paid every July.

good system for those with a bit of go.

1 minute ago, Goat said:

Bob, I think you are expecting too much from them.

If they were smart they wouldnt be bargirls in the first place.

Even if they were not smart but hard working they wouldnt be a bargirl.

Being a bargirl is a job for the unintelligent and lazy.

Disagree an ex-bar girl I still hear from owns a beaut 3 bedroom house near Hua Hin and a 530e sport BM.

As she always said to me it's business.

8 minutes ago, Kwasaki said:

Disagree an ex-bar girl I still hear from owns a beaut 3 bedroom house near Hua Hin and a 530e sport BM.

As she always said to me it's business.

So worth about 10 million baht?

That is 10,000+ loads of cum she has taken?

Or she went more the gold digging route?

There are always some exceptions, but most are there because they have no money.