What should I do if I no longer find my wife attractive?

bob smith

50 minutes ago, bob smith said:

im chisled mate. 

a greek statue aint got nothing on me!

Glad to hear it. pirate life must agree with you, But if it was the other way around would you have no problem with your wife getting some on the side?

"Till Death Do Us Part, or until I no longer find you reactive,Which ever comes first"

2 minutes ago, sirineou said:

Glad to hear it. pirate life must agree with you, But if it was the other way around would you have no problem with your wife getting some on the side?

"Till Death Do Us Part, or until I no longer find you reactive,Which ever comes first"

if she wants to get some on the side, she can.

but about the only thing she's having on the side these days is related to food.

7 meals a day! the mind boggles.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, GammaGlobulin said:

His topics are too long. 

His topics are mostly nonsense. 

He's a Farang. 

Therefore, I would not be able to cohabit with such a person that met all these disqualifying criteria. 

They meant Bob, not you.... oh, hang on.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, bob smith said:

mrs. smiths body aint what it used to be, putting it mildly.

I am already visiting girls on the side regularly but I do kinda feel bad about it.

Why get married in the first place?

I suggest trying to improve yourself spiritually, life is not about sex. Become honest and don't do things that hurt other people, especially your family. 

If you can't change, leave your wife and let her find a real man. 

28 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

If she is a good woman, if you guys get along well, if she makes you a better version of yourself, if she makes you laugh and has your back, and gives you very few headaches, stay with her. Sex is a small part of a relationship, as we get older. Getting something on the side is no big deal, and not something you should feel guilty about. Just be very discreet and don't cause her any embarrassment or humiliation. 

Getting something on the side is the biggest deal, and total disrespect for someone you call your wife. I'm thinking that word, wife, means so very little to so many so called men. Men who act like little boys who can't get their way and must boost their ego bedding another woman who's either clueless or a purchase. Women always find out if a man strays, and it can be deadly, especially here. Better to leave and find another girl to play with if you can't be a husband.                                                               For Bob, if your wife was attractive to you before, she can hold much of that now if you treat her right, and actually listen to her when she talks. I'm wondering if both of your wives would like it if they read what you post here, or would they go to Home Pro and buy a machete. The first part of your post was right on, but from Getting, you lost your credibility.                                                                                                                                                                   Sex is a small, yet important part of all relationships, and is a good indicator how the relationship is going. Many men will romance a woman until they get what they want, and then forget what they did to become the woman's partner. Romance never should end, because that's the same woman who made you feel good in the beginning, and a bond happens when a woman gets what she needs, which is mostly a man who loves, listens, cares, protects and honors her.                                                                                        Posting these things isn't honoring and if you treated her as you did in the beginning, she might take better care of herself all the time. People let themselves go when the target is acquired, and that's a huge mistake. Women think the same way. If we let ourselves go, they think we don't care enough about them to keep ourselves looking as good as we can, age notwithstanding. People should age together in the same ways. if you both are a little big, and love to eat heavy foods, the relationship can still be great, because you're getting older and heavier together, as long as the man (usually) doesn't think he's a stud when he's not, and thinks he deserves better. If you're both fit, and that's your thing, it's a great way to spend time together, working out and staying fit for each other.                                                                                                                                                           Problems happen when one thinks they can get better, which isn't true if you already have a good partner. the grass isn't greener on the other side. it's just more of the same in a different package. Some people aren't made to be together, and that's usually because they have different future plans. If they think the same, share common interests, are attracted to each other, and don't violate a relationship's rules, they can stay together and be happy forever. Unrealistic expectations ruins most relationships. people thinking it just has to be better out there. Like I said, if you have good, there is no better. Just different, and maybe dangerous.

• Sad 2
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Sandboxer said:

I can relate. Not wife but gf. Going on 3 yrs, and everything is actually really good - except that I'm not attracted to her sexually anymore even though she is quite an attractive and sexy woman. I blame it my history (literally, thousands of pros, with a handful of longterm gfs). 

I have side fun with a pro about once, sometimes twice a week now (gf and I do not live together yet) and I feel guilty every time. I do love her in every sense of the word - except physically. 

Part of me thinks I should just let her go and continue to be the slut I am, but I'm too selfish because life really is better with her.

*sigh*

Can't have your cake and eat it too, as the saying goes. if she's as good as you say, you stick with her and let the others go, or you let her go to be with someone who will look at her as Number 1 and only. Giving her an STD, which is inevitable eventually, especially here, where it runs rampant, is not something she deserves, and I think you already know that. A man is very lucky when he finds a good hearted woman who he's also attracted to, and is a fool if he lets her down.

On 8/8/2023 at 8:57 AM, bob smith said:

Should I continue getting my kicks on the side, possibly think about trading her in for a younger model, or should I just accept my lot in life and try to make my woman happy?

Les expensive to keep her happy at home while she gives you little grief.

Play safely on the side when required.

Bob, just curious.

Do the ladies find your body attractive - can’t wait for some Bob?

I assume they tell you that you are a  hansum man.

And seriously you live in TH, married to a Thai but still cannot figure out on your own what to do with your “problem” except getting some on the side. I suspect two sides to your story. Please ask Mrs. Bob to give us her version.

But keep the posts coming. Very entertaining.

On 8/8/2023 at 2:57 AM, bob smith said:

mrs. smiths body aint what it used to be, putting it mildly.

I am already visiting girls on the side regularly but I do kinda feel bad about it.

It's not her fault after all. well it kind of is actually, she eats like a pig and ive told her that but every time i mention she just keeps on eating, almost in spite...

She is also very moody these days. Snaps at the smallest thing.

she says she still loves me though and could never leave me.

what should I do?

I still like her personality a bit but i dont find her sexually attractive anymore.

We sleep in seperate bedrooms and thats the way i want it.

Should I continue getting my kicks on the side, possibly think about trading her in for a younger model, or should I just accept my lot in life and try to make my woman happy?

I wonder what she thinks obout your body.  ????

• Thanks 1

She is moody because of you.

it is only my opinion, but she doesn't get your respect and in a moment of honesty she would say the same of you.

"A sack of potatoes" as a description of one's partner (in public) is something to be ashamed of!

This post should be private.

Edited by ChrisKC
typo
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 8/8/2023 at 3:57 AM, bob smith said:

I presume you know the Thai-solution – get a young attractive mia noi – however, it might not be the cheapest method...:whistling:

I know Western men (some home country friends) with similar problem. They takes on "fishing holiday" with their friends – also facing similar situation – in Thailand; that is like your "kicks on the side" and saves an otherwise good relationship and family. Their wives are having their own holiday together with plenty of time to lady-shopping – without irritating males getting tired of waiting and disturbing them about moving on – and chatting all afternoons over coffee or tea and cakes. I think the wives knows what's going on, but it's never talked about with their spouses; kind of silent approval of a solution for all's best.

On 8/8/2023 at 9:20 AM, JBChiangRai said:

I try to avoid that, in my minds-eye I am still a handsome 21 year old, the mirror destroys that illusion.

Problem is they dont make mirrors like they used too. 555