What should I do if I no longer find my wife attractive?

bob smith

On 8/8/2023 at 8:57 AM, bob smith said:

mrs. smiths body aint what it used to be, putting it mildly.

I am already visiting girls on the side regularly but I do kinda feel bad about it.

It's not her fault after all. well it kind of is actually, she eats like a pig and ive told her that but every time i mention she just keeps on eating, almost in spite...

She is also very moody these days. Snaps at the smallest thing.

she says she still loves me though and could never leave me.

what should I do?

I still like her personality a bit but i dont find her sexually attractive anymore.

We sleep in seperate bedrooms and thats the way i want it.

Should I continue getting my kicks on the side, possibly think about trading her in for a younger model, or should I just accept my lot in life and try to make my woman happy?

I have checked with your wife and she said the feeling is mutual.

• Haha 2

On 8/8/2023 at 9:57 AM, bob smith said:

I am already visiting girls on the side regularly but I do kinda feel bad about it.

It's not her fault after all. well it kind of is actually, she eats like a pig and ive told her that but every time i mention she just keeps on eating, almost in spite...

what should I do?

I still like her personality a bit but i dont find her sexually attractive anymore.

Should I continue getting my kicks on the side, possibly think about trading her in for a younger model, or should I just accept my lot in life and try to make my woman happy?

If your continued marital status is the foundation of your legal right to stay in Thailand long-term and post endless inanities here, then you should do the right thing, up your game and flaunt your extra-marital dalliances to the fullest.

• Haha 2

On 8/8/2023 at 9:30 AM, bob smith said:

i watched that alone last week. I know the story inside out so to see it on the big screen was a bit boring.

I thought about taking the mrs with me but i would have had to pay for the extra large seats. saved my money for popcorn instead..

You do know feeding your wife popcorn will not make where thinner, right?

Bob.,  the grass is never greener it takes a lot of work to keep it up.  I'm hit up all the time by younger women of course they come from the P4P  they say papa you the best you know how to take care of women.  We know it starts and ends with the baht!  I look in the mirror although fit at my age I'm surprise it hasn't cracked. They all try to get me to leave my wife I tell them I like being treated like a dog I know what to expect from her at my age why would I want to start over. 

Getting old is reality there is pain don't think for a minute she loves everything about you. Try being supportive instead of ragging on her and maybe just maybe her time has come in life menopause so try having a heart.

My motto, like my dad says if a women can stay with me for 10 years deserves everything even my support.???? Personally a stupid f like yourself would post such a topic you should leave being doing her a favor. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Dude, is the old peckerwood still strong lean and hard?   More reason to stay put...do your over the hill, strut the poontang walk with a young pro and be happy.  Go find your needs satisfaction and be happy.. however, who will be there when you have a health problem?  Who will be your best nong?

post-7852-0-92487600-1427195457_thumb.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm not sure why but i have seen thin small 46kg thai women go crazy with food.  They order so much at a dinner out and then feel they have ro eat it all.  Mine is learning about leftovers.  They seem to cook for 2x more people than planned.  I wonder if its because there was a rime in their life when they barely had enough to eat?  And now with a Western man who  has the means to buy almost endless food she has lost control.  And as another commented being overweight can cause depression and cause more eating.  There is a new drug that works andong term trial results also ahows 2o% reduction in cardio issues but its 1500$/ month  

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/wegovy-shown-cut-risk-stroke-heart-attacks-company-says-rcna98741

But also i believe many thai wimen accept their husband getting some on the side. 

On 8/7/2023 at 10:18 PM, bob smith said:

you may be onto something there. 

do they sell em on lower sukhumvit? ????

also everywhere on line!  Maybe if she saw you doing things with

this rubber beauty, she might understand why you are doing it

On 8/8/2023 at 8:57 AM, bob smith said:

what should I do?

BOB only you can answer that.

Are you happy with your life.

If youleft her what happen

Would she be able to look after herself

Do you have kids

Who would be affected

Have you thought about  mia noi

Does she hae family or friends can can talk to her on your behalf

On 8/8/2023 at 9:16 AM, KannikaP said:

Now, look in a mirror.

The OP should definitely look in the mirror and ask the questions:

"would anyone find me attractive?" and "if there was no money transaction, who would want to **** me?"

I do look in the mirror and see an aging 64-year-old that wouldnt have a lot of options if I was broke... and I'm in good shape for my age, but it's not enough to get any sexy young things excited.

Maybe the OP's wife is expecting a divorce at some point, so she puts out so he can't use that as grounds for divorce. She most definitly has grounds for divorce and would be in the driver's seat in any judicial divorce proceedings.

Edited by JensenZ
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, bob smith said:

I always wear condoms and shave. 

chance of getting an std negligible.

Interesting, so you have sorted out your life without our help. If you are seeking absolution I suggest you turn to a higher authority.

I bought a pink latex thing in Japan that looked like a salami with hair on one end -at a moving out sale.

It was still in the package, so why not? Best neck pillow ever. Quite the conversation piece. You couldn't go into a store selling hairy salami's -no whities allowed.

There is something I find fascinating with this thread: I flicked  through the 4 pages of it, and I didn't see any mention of children. I reckon that the posters here have lost the plot; you can't have any meaningful, long lasting relationship with a woman without having a family.

Apologies, just saw @kingstonkid's post; u r the shining light man..

Edited by Ben Zioner
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Ben Zioner said:

There is something I find fascinating with this thread: I flicked  through the 4 pages of it, and I didn't see any mention of children. I reckon that the posters here have lost the plot; you can't have any meaningful, long lasting relationship with a woman without having a family.

Some can't have children. That means they themselves are the family. many people have very satisfying lives without the responsibility of children. All of who have had kids know the sacrifices and work they take to raise to adulthood. Some just want the relationship between themselves. Nothing wrong with that. They can do anything they want, including traveling, without having to worry about small children.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Ben Zioner said:

Thank you 

5 hours ago, Ben Zioner said:

A lot of guys move here & meet their wife at an age where (IMHO) they shouldn’t be having children 

I moved here full time at 53 (57 now) & count myself in that camp, the idea of being 65 and having a 12 year old kid isn’t for me & IMHO would be irresponsible/unfair on the kid.

Appreciate there’s a few guys who have kids when they’re in their 60s and are very happy, good luck to then, again it’s not for me. 

• Thanks 2