British father and son are brutally beaten by bouncerskicked out of a bar in 'Sin City'

webfact

3 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

My bouncer friends, and I did Filipino Kali, very useful in close contact and street fights. 

I trained in Wu Shu when younger and thought a practitioner in that would crush a Muay Thai fighter, now I have different thoughts.

Having watched hundreds of ufc and pro muay fights plus trained in it I would never get into a street fight with 2 Thai guys.

When you train in muay you learn power first. The technique is very powerful once you know how to do it.

Karate and Taek are more technical which looks great in movies but not so good in real fights. Machita used karate kicks in UFC but in his era there wasnt many guys with decent muay thai skills.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

Has any red light district been seen or been different.  Alcohol, woman, drunks = stupidity and fights.  Why they have bouncers to begin with.

I see bouncers at the door of an establishment, I think a wee bit before entering.

I must be out of touch.  I thought Bukaow was mainly a cheap boozing street for foreigners, while Walking Street was the 'red light' area.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mintyy said:

If that was a 70 year old African American man being beaten up and kicked while down by young men, you would not see bystanders just watching it. Pattaya/Alabama brawl II. 

The other farang know their place on the Thai hierarchical social ladder and stay well out of it. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, grain said:

He didn't punch, it was a slap, and a fairly light one at that, it was very wrong and very stupid. BUT BUT BUT....young people have to consider something with old overweight people....they can't take a thumping like a young person can. An old overweight man can very easily die from a serious thumping and a booting. So when fit fast young Thais with some muay thai training get stuck into an old fat farang like we have here, there's a strong possibility of the victim dying. As for your question about bouncers in my country. If that video was taken in Perth, Australia, the bouncers would most certainly be facing charges and may well serve some time behind bars.  

Thailand isnt Perth.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

He's terrified of going back to Blighty and his wife, and explaining why he was in a red light bar/district.

Nah, I reckon his Brit wife left him, and he is in Patts looking for a new wife.

It is a daily common occurence.

He will fall for one half his age nd a third of his weight, sell up in England and buy her a house in Issan on her families land and then end up being a regular poster here.

Endlessly complaining about Thai males.

Give it two years.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

He's terrified of going back to Blighty and his wife, and explaining why he was in a red light bar/district. She must be black-affronted with this in the newspaper. 

No, no.... this is all a mistake. They were on their way to th 7-11 to buy some Aspirin, when these terrible Thai boncers came from behind and attacked them for absolutely no reason...

Just now, Goat said:

Nah, I reckon his Brit wife left him, and he is in Patts looking for a new wife.

He will fall for one half his age nd a third of his weight, sell up in England and buy her a house in Issan on her families land and then end up being a regular poster here.

Give it two years.

Lot of truth there! 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Goat said:

Give it two years.

You nailed it.

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Goat said:

Give it two years.

Looking for a new wify together with his son?

I guess for a second opinion? Good for him.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Smokey and the Bandit said:

It wasn't a 'punch', it was a limp slap, he should NOT have done it, but there is a difference!

Great analasys!

I wish all these theories worked on the streets all over this world - crime rate might reduce more than 50%.

(unfortunately, I've noticed the theories differ depending on the theoretician's mindset)

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, Smokey and the Bandit said:

It wasn't a 'punch', it was a limp slap, he should NOT have done it, but there is a difference!

I guess the old guy never read about Thai culture before coming here. 

The guy is a fool. 

• Thanks 1

Where I’m from people just get ejected and that’s that. A couple huge guys grab your arms from behind, or worst case tackle you and maybe toss you out. A bouncer would not typically be out in the street at all. Neither would they have verbal exchange like in the video.

The strange thing about Thailand is the Thai guys are very small. They can’t really just grab people and block them from entering, but need to resort to kicks that escalate things.

1 hour ago, JonnyF said:

Slap bouncers anywhere in the world and you're likely to get hurt.

Why were they asked to leave the bar in the first place? Probably acting like tossers. Then they slap the bouncer outside. What were they expecting? A wai and a free drink?

No sympathy from me. 

good post

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, pomchop said:

And it appeared that a farang who probably weighs twice as much as the bouncer thought it would be a fair fight for  a great big farang to slap a little bitty Thai.  How did that work out?  

You mean the elderly farang, slapping a much younger man, probably decades younger - and one who does bouncing as a profession, lol.

The old guy was brave and dumb.

I dunno how I would describe the bouncers. They probably felt they needed to put on some theatrics to save face. It was certainly unprofessional to take it that far.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1