British father and son are brutally beaten by bouncerskicked out of a bar in 'Sin City'

webfact

6 minutes ago, nchuckle said:

How is the weather in Essex,geezer ? ???? 

Currently 32 degrees @  58% humidity with a 16km/h WSW breeze, air quality is good and light rain is forecast around 3pm.

Where is Essex ?

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, glegolo18 said:

For me this is in first place 2 brits trying to beat thai bouncers.... So do not give all the blame to the thais.... This is the "elite squad" of brits out and misbehaving, nothing more nothing less.... Kick em all the way back to England again....

Careful....

Don't fall off that pedestal of yours.......................

• Thumbs Up 1

8 minutes ago, glegolo18 said:

For me this is in first place 2 brits trying to beat thai bouncers.... So do not give all the blame to the thais.... This is the "elite squad" of brits out and misbehaving, nothing more nothing less.... Kick em all the way back to England again....

Oh, you go there too..............:huh:

3 hours ago, fredwiggy said:

Being a bouncer doesn't mean you are a stupid person. The man hit the bouncer first, and he deserved a return punch, then to be subdued by the bouncer and his colleagues. Not to be kicked in the head like this. That's a common thing here, as most don't have a clue how to fight and have to kick, flail with their punches and have more than 2 helpers doing the same thing. Hire someone who actually knows what being a bouncer means. That kind of behavior brings revenge when you least expect it, and sometimes deadly., to the bouncer and or the bar owners. Remember Roadhouse? Subdue, bring outside, and reason with them. if they won't reason, call the police and bring (the usually intoxicated) person to jail. He sobers up, and thinks about what he did, knowing he was wrong (maybe) and revenge usually isn't planned.

If you read the op you will see the 6 bouncers beat up the man’s son - would you stand there and watch a gang of thugs beat up your son?

2 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

All foreigners should stick up for other foreigners when in a foreign land, UNLESS, like I said, they are doing illegal or immoral things. Then, it's best to just keep comments to yourself, because all negative comments add up, and we're all looked at as guilty. I don't see why adults can't understand this concept. Kicking anyone in the head who hasn't done harm to your family is always a cowardly act.

I make no distinctions between Thais and falangs, both comprise of good and bad. Supporting two dipsticks like those two is what makes us look bad. They've been taught a lesson, 'leave your bad manners at the building site or wherever you've crawled out from'. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, glegolo18 said:

Someone else didn’t read the OP before a racist rant!!!

• Thumbs Up 1

13 minutes ago, Ralf001 said:

Currently 32 degrees @  58% humidity with a 16km/h WSW breeze, air quality is good and light rain is forecast around 3pm.

Where is Essex ?

near Saafend innit

Edited by soalbundy

Drunk Brits beat up by bouncers in Pattaya?

That's news?

I'm sure they weren't thrown out because they were acting properly. My guess is that they were loud, obnoxious and abusive to the girls.

Just a guess. I could be wrong.

Edited by Nickcage49
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, soalbundy said:

I make no distinctions between Thais and falangs, both comprise of good and bad. Supporting two dipsticks like those two is what makes us look bad. They've been taught a lesson, 'leave your bad manners at the building site or wherever you've crawled out from'. 

That's why it's best to not comment. Non support. no comment.

1. No doubt the bouncers over reacted. That is common. Their job is to keep people in line, not beat the crap out of customers. 

2. If the Brits had behaved with some respect, it is likely this never would have happened. Though they did not behave well, the bouncers were likely provoked. 

3. There is at least a small chance these guys went into a clip joint, where the bill was padded, and an argument resulted over that. In that instance, the bouncers are expected to offer a beat down. 

25 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

All foreigners should stick up for other foreigners when in a foreign land, UNLESS, like I said, they are doing illegal or immoral things.

These muppets are doing both.

26 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

and we're all looked at as guilty.

By whom?

39 minutes ago, stoner said:

the action in this case does not justify the reaction. 

there is nothing muay thai about kicking someone when they are down. whatever they learned or didn't is irrelevant.

No it never justifies the reaction but thats the difference between gang mentality( bouncers in a  group) in a third world country vs western countries , everything goes. 
It all makes sense to me about what some people can do in this country , shocking and get away with it,my wife tells me to hide the gasoline for the mower or not to beep the horn  and people getting out of jail for murder!

Its crazy 

Edited by riclag

2 minutes ago, JimTripper said:

My dog bit me once and I just let it go as a man. He never bit me ever again.

The dog knew that I manned up on the situation. He knew that I was alpha.

Probably your dog is smarter than some of those tourists. 

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

We are not in the west. In Thailand Thais react the way Thais react.

Do you see Thai guys slapping a bouncer in the face? They don't do that because they know there are consequences.

You seem to defend someone who started a fight with someone else and then he (or you) complain that the guy who was attacked is not fighting fair.

Really, is that a problem?

Let's say someone would slap me and then he would sit on the ground and tell me: I am sorry, I won't do it again. Should I just stay there and tell him: Sure, no problem. 

Or would you understand if I would hurt the guy who attacked me so that he understands there are consequences and he should never do it again?

I have to admit I was never in such a situation. Most people are perfectly capable to avoid fights. 

People here hit each other every day, all day. We don't see 99% of what happens because the news only can show a tad of it. I never defended this Brit. I said he was stupid and not thinking. He should have left. What I said is that they went too far, and acted cowardly. That is what happened. If someone hits you, you hit back, if it's a hard enough hit to actually hurt you. You can turn the other cheek, realizing this was a drunk that wasn't thinking. Or you can hit them and see what happens. Not see them fall to the ground and start stomping on them.  I teach my children not to be bullied, and to hit back if they are being taken advantage of. That's how you stop bullying. Some people deserve to be beaten to a pulp. This was not one.

• Like 1

Beer in, wits out.

Just another day in Paradise.

No major damage done. Dad should have kept his slaps to himself.

The Thai doormen will overreact as they are not trained for such events and usually better off as night watchmen or security on housing estates.