How much monthly salary should you pay for rescuing a bar girl?

Goat

1 minute ago, BangkokReady said:

I suppose if the girl doesn't like to/cannot use any chemical form of contraception and the guy prefers to climax inside of her.  ????‍♂️

Would you be happy using condoms throughout a long term relationship?

1 hour ago, Goat said:

Wow, thanks Mike for that very detailed answer.

So back to the OP. Should all these groups get paid the same? 

Or should ATW get more or less than AVEG and BABs?

Well, they would likely think they are worth more, but most would argue the opposite. I do not really buy into the whole "purity mystique", and tend to like a woman with experience. But, there is experience and then there is ATW and ASP. I think alot of men would be shocked, and perhaps horrified if they truly knew how many BAB and AVEG girls were actually out there. Not just here. In America for sure, and also elsewhere. In general, most women are far more experienced sexually than men like to admit.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, NextG said:

Would you be happy using condoms throughout a long term relationship?

I'm not sure about "happy".  But if there were limited options for "finishing", sticking one on at the end might be OK.  I suppose you'd have to give things a try to see what works for you.  I've never seen the appeal of the man pulling himself out and basically doing the same thing he does when he's alone.

I don't think I could commit to a hypothetical.  At least not without some more concrete variables.

Just now, bignok said:

Link with stats?

Nope. Not gonna happen. First of all, there are no stats for something like this. Nearly all women lie about the number of men they have slept with. And second, you are the baiting type. No thanks. Not interested.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hummin said:

A decent thai woman is in controll of the household and the monthly expenses, and if she is taking care of you, you take care of her and her needs, and that can be different from one to another depending on her lifesituation. If she is your wife and she is a housewife, shouldnt you make sure she have everything she needs including pocket money and money for her self without making her an employe? 

What works for you might not be the same for others, and not speaking about bar girls but generally. 

My wife have access to everything I transfer, but not what I have oversea, and that works for us. If she could not controll it or I did not trust her, I would not married her after 6 years of relationship and been living together for more than 5 years. 

Erm… no. You just made that up ???? Of course it’s nice to have someone who can make good choices financially, but that doesn’t correlate to a ‘decent Thai woman’. 
Some men may prefer to keep control of the main choices and spending and some women will be happy with that, with some leeway for things for which she can be trusted and for spending on herself. 
Though this is not a scenario that I have faced in a relationship, since the women have all had their own source of funds. 

1 minute ago, spidermike007 said:

Nope. Not gonna happen. First of all, there are no stats for something like this. Nearly all women lie about the number of men they have slept with. And second, you are the baiting type. No thanks. Not interested.

People dont lie in anonymous polls

Edited by bignok

3 hours ago, Goat said:

A. Since she will now have a full time job 24/7 and not as much time off you should pay her more than she was getting before. She will in most cases be expected to do housework and help the farang with his day to day life and be a translator.

B. Since you are stopping her from earning you should pay her what she was getting previously.

C. She now has it easier in some ways so a minimum type wage will be sufficient.

D. Food, board and medical expenses is enough, and some cash to pay for her children from other fathers.

E. Let her stay at your place but give her nothing and let her keep working.

What is fair?

As with any employment contract, you (the employer) make an offer, and she (the employee) can take it or leave it. Up to her!

Mine keeps asking for a raise, but I point out the product is now well past its 'sell by date', she is free to leave/seek another employer at any time.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, stoner said:

why do you care ? you think they are low life degenerate scum. unworthy of your time or attention..... as you have made it abundantly clear on multiple occasions. 

Yet more clickbait...

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

If one is suspicious to the point of hiring a private detective, move on.

Well, we are discussing bar girls. One can never, ever be too suspicious of their background. And the more you cover yourself, the better the chances of thriving and having a fulfilling life. In this regard, and in general.

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, NextG said:

Erm… no. You just made that up ???? Of course it’s nice to have someone who can make good choices financially, but that doesn’t correlate to a ‘decent Thai woman’. 
Some men may prefer to keep control of the main choices and spending and some women will be happy with that, with some leeway for things for which she can be trusted and for spending on herself. 
Though this is not a scenario that I have faced in a relationship, since the women have all had their own source of funds. 

You see it from a western point, if you see it from a Thai perspective, I have learned that the women is in charge of the household and expenses. 

5 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

I'm not sure about "happy".  But if there were limited options for "finishing", sticking one on at the end might be OK.  I suppose you'd have to give things a try to see what works for you.  I've never seen the appeal of the man pulling himself out and basically doing the same thing he does when he's alone.

I don't think I could commit to a hypothetical.  At least not without some more concrete variables.

So, theoretically, you could understand the point bignok was making even if you didn’t like the way that he stated it. That in a normal long term relationship there are more options.

On the other hand, there is a lot on nonsense being bandied about by certain members pretending that they are sleeping with high quality girls for free….

11 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

So you never had a relationship longer than 6 months?

1 minute ago, NextG said:

So, theoretically, you could understand the point bignok was making even if you didn’t like the way that he stated it. That in a normal long term relationship there are more options.

On the other hand, there is a lot on nonsense being bandied about by certain members pretending that they are sleeping with high quality girls for free….

Ive never met a couple who use condoms past 3 months. Why would you?

My point was valid. Just hard to talk to some people. Anyone who's had 1 to 20 year relationships understand.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, bkk6060 said:

I think it is fair to figure out what she makes now in the bar.  People dont believe it, but some of these girls are making 2 to 3,000 b a night no problem.  So, from my experience and knowing some of the girls in these situations, if you give her 20k she may seem OK at first but I bet she is soon out meeting former customers.   Why would they want to take a big pay cut to sit around with some old man?

The first step in any full time agreement with a bargirl is to remove her from her environment/location.

• Like 1