Georgia prosecutors could charge Trump with racketeering, experts say

Social Media

What is the difference between a grifter, and a criminal? He has conducted a lifetime of crime, fraud, tax evasion, and other unlawful acts. Was it as "organized" as the mafia? Likely not. Is that an issue? The way I look at it, is whatever method they can find to imprison this career criminal, is fair game. Billions have been stolen from small contractors. And now he uses his political supporters to maintain his lifestyle. Is that not a crime too? Where does it end? Is there a limit?

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, placeholder said:

You mean like the Hedge fund managers, bankers, and big real estate interests who all benefited hugely from the Trump tax cuts? Apparently you don't believe in "follow the money."

Nah I liked his attitude not understand all that stuff you go on about and have got to an age where I'm totally selfish doing what I want to do and have no time for anyone that gets in my way.

2 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

:clap2:

WATCH: Hillary Clinton and Rachel Maddow Crack Up Laughing Over Trump’s New Bombshell Charges

image.png.7d0fba0bb629ffda1cd121eb8020a11b.png

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and MSNBC host Rachel Maddow cracked up laughing over the new bombshell indictment of ex-President Donald Trump being the context of their already-scheduled interview.

https://www.mediaite.com/news/watch-hillary-clinton-and-rachel-maddow-crack-up-laughing-over-trumps-new-bombshell-charges/

Revenge is a meal best served cold.

• Love It 1

7 hours ago, gargamon said:

And of course, the other 30(?) unindicted co-conspirators mentioned in the indictments that are likely already singing. All of them being republicans. 

How satisfied I am seeing Mark Meadows featuring at last - but kind of perplexed at the same time: If he was able to get pass Jack Smith list, why wasn't he with Fani's?

Answering self: probably because Fani has little use of him...

Edited by watthong

24 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

The funny thing is, even if he's right, he still committed all those crimes trying to overturn the election. It's not legal to steal from other thieves.

Trump says he's working on 'irrefutable report' that will prove Georgia 'riggers' stole election

https://www.rawstory.com/donald-trump-georgia-2663843775/

In the docs case the judge issued a protective order that would have stopped that sort of publication if it includes talk of any witnesses, or could taint the jury pools.

• Thumbs Up 2

28 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

In the docs case the judge issued a protective order that would have stopped that sort of publication if it includes talk of any witnesses, or could taint the jury pools.

I think Willis will as well this week and Trump knows it. He'll then cry in his weeties that his first amendments rights have been violated.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, candide said:

Quote from the article 

A Large, Complex, Detailed but Irrefutable REPORT on the Presidential Election Fraud which took place in Georgia is almost complete & will be presented by me at a major News Conference at 11:00 A.M. on Monday of next week in Bedminster, New Jersey," Trump posted on Truth Social. "Based on the results of this CONCLUSIVE Report, all charges should be dropped against me & others - There will be a complete EXONERATION! They never went after those that Rigged the Election. They only went after those that fought to find the RIGGERS!" :biggrin:

I expect a rehash of the "2000 Mules" movie. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1