Thaksin to get extra security and “adequate conveniences” while in prison

webfact

7 hours ago, NorthernRyland said:

remind what this guy did again to get exiled?

Another attempt to make a case that he did nothing wrong and he was convicted without his testimony and it was a kangaroo court.  All bull<deleted>, he was convicted on serious real charges.

As said look at wiki.

• Confused 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, jacko45k said:

Well apparently he did, so hold that thought. Remember his 'War On Drugs'... 

Also remember the families of those who died from drug addiction. If it wasn't for these drug dealing scum, most of these people would still be alive today.

• Confused 3
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, still kicking said:

You could not make it up 

in Thailand anything and everything is possible, we just have to get used to banana republic type government, look at the elections and what people wished for, however that doesn't count as the "uncles" still have the control over everything

Most Senators Await ‘Uncles’ Advice’ Over PM Vote

• Thumbs Up 2

3 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

"...he got pardoned".

Where has it been stated that he has already been pardoned?  I mean apart from nowhere?

Well, there is an article saying that he has been pardoned to help and make sure More Forward doesn't get into power. And it looks like that, so I would say the articos correct. However, it was a few weeks or maybe 1 month or so I read it.

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

That you previously stated he didn't kill anyone.... forget that did you?

To correct myself and be more fair.   He didnt actually kill anybody himself.  Did he? His policies enabled others to bring down evil.  Is that easier for you to understand?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, NoshowJones said:

Also remember the families of those who died from drug addiction. If it wasn't for these drug dealing scum, most of these people would still be alive today.

There are always some deluded people who think drug dealing is OK.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, retarius said:

He's at every single F1 event. Easy to spot and easy to arrest. I guess the Interpol red notice is still in translation, or at least that was the excuse about 8 years ago.

Yep, the translation was considered far too difficult and seems it was side-lined and now forgotten - nothing unusual in the LOS. 

5 hours ago, scorecard said:

Another attempt to make a case that he did nothing wrong and he was convicted without his testimony and it was a kangaroo court.  All bull<deleted>, he was convicted on serious real charges.

As said look at wiki.

I think when people say he did nothing wrong,  they mean he did nothing different than what all politicians do. Of course they all do wrong,  but picking on one guy is more about hatred of a person than fairness amongst peers.

• Confused 2
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, DjSilver said:

Well, there is an article saying that he has been pardoned to help and make sure More Forward doesn't get into power. And it looks like that, so I would say the articos correct. However, it was a few weeks or maybe 1 month or so I read it.

Where was the article that you claim specifically stated that he has been pardoned?

I very much doubt that there is such an article as he cannot be pardoned while he is in exile and, if it had happened, you wouldn't be the only one to know about it!

Edited by Liverpool Lou
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1