Thaksin Has Arrived At Don Mueang Airport

webfact

2 hours ago, TimeMachine said:

Hope to see him involved in getting tourism and immigration back to where it was. Lets see.  A big mess of who wants to be the leaders.  Why cant they have written tests to see who is the most capable.  General knowledge.  Science.  1pc of zero. That kind of thing.  Factual stuff.  Smartest gets the lollies. Too many low smartness people around in positions they dont belong. Anyway,  putting aside any evil he has done,  the cruel feeling of being kept away from your home is over for Thaksin. Good luck friend. 

Business men know how to make money/profit.  (Whether legal or not)

Generals know how to spend money/loss. 

As you said if IQ tests were mandatory for ministerial office a lot of our so called "Better's" would be working in the carpark.  This applies worldwide, not only here.

My wife is anti-Thaksin, yet anti-Jaunta since they did wrong and spend not make money,  she sure squares the circle in a Thai way what is best for Thailand and it is not the army.

46 minutes ago, mokwit said:

Things got much harder for use starting with him and continued that way through successive Governments, accelerating again under the Army.

Prior to Thaksin it was a 'free and easy' environment.

Maybe for some.  I found it free and easy while thaksin was in.  May be no direct connection anyway.  Could be just more anti falang sentiment growing in immigration staff circles rather than a PM getting exactly what he wants.   i dont think prayut is telling immigration to push for agent money. 

2 hours ago, Hunz Kittisak said:

Like a rock star! 
who else can command such a hero’s welcome after more than 15 years away

Anyone who has owned dogs or monkeys could tell you how they respond when the one who fed them them what they wanted and trained them to think the way they needed to get rewards....

44 minutes ago, KannikaP said:

Just heard on BBC that he has got 8 years. That didn't take long, but I guess they have had many years to contemplate the sentence.

Will he serve it? We''l see, but I doubt it. When is it the King's birthday?

Has been absent (Banished) from Thailand since ???? Will that count as time served in lieu?

Been given a green light that it is now okay to come back, the deal has been done because someone wanted it done.   

2 hours ago, TimeMachine said:

Hope to see him involved in getting tourism and immigration back to where it was. Lets see.  A big mess of who wants to be the leaders.  Why cant they have written tests to see who is the most capable.  General knowledge.  Science.  1pc of zero. That kind of thing.  Factual stuff.  Smartest gets the lollies. Too many low smartness people around in positions they dont belong. Anyway,  putting aside any evil he has done,  the cruel feeling of being kept away from your home is over for Thaksin. Good luck friend. 

Does a Thai Military Academy education not count? :cheesy::cheesy:

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Sig said:

Anyone who has owned dogs or monkeys could tell you how they respond when the one who fed them them what they wanted and trained them to think the way they needed to get rewards....

Gosh, you sure think highly of the majority of Thai people...

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, lordgrinz said:

I expect nothing but more turmoil now that he is back, this circus couldn't get any worse, well....later today it might.

Yes I am convienced that THIS is the main reason for his return, he has nothing more to live for tham turmoil in Thailand.... May he go for a long long time to jail..... AND his assets be possible to obtain for Thailands benefit,,,,

• Haha 1

The true leader has returned. I remember when the Tsunami hit the first person up and about seeing the damage in Phuket was Thaksin the very same day he ordered a clean-up at the Airport to allow planes to land while others were running around like headless chickens. Let's see the rats in the government start running to hide.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, bob smith said:

just asking for a 2nd opinion. 

its obvious you hate thaksin and democracy. why dont you get it together?

You may be unaware of the notorious unreliability of ChatGPT when it comes to politics and ideological leanings.

• Thumbs Up 1

21 minutes ago, tmd5855 said:

Has been absent (Banished) from Thailand since ???? Will that count as time served in lieu?

Been given a green light that it is now okay to come back, the deal has been done because someone wanted it done.   

"Has been absent (Banished) from Thailand since ???? Will that count as time served in lieu?". 

Wrong! He wasn't banished, he fled, his decision and at the same time he reniged on his promise to return to LOS after attending the Olympic Games.  

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

23 minutes ago, tmd5855 said:

Yes, never thought of that. He's been away 15 years, so they owe him 7 years back!   Hahah

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1