Tucker Carlson asks Trump: Are you worried ‘they’re going to try and kill you?’

Social Media

As usual, half the story (and I have no idea who or what 'The Hill' is.

Tucker asked Trump if he was concerned ''the left'' may decide to kill him, having already impeached him twice etc.

Trump's answer was that they, ''the left'' are sick and savage. Although he was careful enough to say some Dems are OK. 

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, HappyExpat57 said:

This question came up cuz that's where their heads are at. Their opposition (aka normal thinking humans) don't plan insurrections, don't contemplate killing police officers, don't threaten judges and juries because they don't like the decisions made, don't attempt to overthrow the government, and on and on. THAT'S the basic difference between the two parties.

You mean like Antifa and BLM being just "normal thinking humans"... get real

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, placeholder said:

But they do apologize:

On Thursday, Schumer walked back his original remarks somewhat in a statement on the Senate floor. “I should not have used the words I used yesterday,” he said, adding that, “they did not come out the way I intended to.”

He says that his intention was to convey that “there would be political consequences—political consequences, for President Trump and Senate Republicans—if the Supreme Court, with newly confirmed Justices, stripped away a woman’s right to choose.”

https://www.vox.com/2020/3/5/21165479/chuck-schumer-neil-gorsuch-brett-kavanaugh-supreme-court-whirlwind-threat

I'm sure an industrious researcher such as yourself can come up with plenty of examples of Trump apologizing for his many similar statements. How about just one?

You are right... when dems get caught out they immediately go into the "I'm sorry mode"... I'm sorry that I got caught out that is.

• Haha 1