Biden suggests Putin could be behind Russian plane crash

Social Media

23 minutes ago, fasteddie said:

It's entirely possible, equally it's entirely possible it's the CIA or the Ukronazis, I don't suppose we'll ever know for sure.

Of course it's not the CIA. They have nothing to gain with this.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, impulse said:

I wouldn't be surprised if that plane was a decoy and he was on the second plane that turned around and landed back in Moscow.

Not saying that's the way it happened, but...

https://www.thedailybeast.com/wagner-boss-prigozhins-body-ided-in-morgue-by-missing-finger-report?ref=home?ref=home

Wagner Boss Prigozhin’s Body ID’ed in Morgue by Missing Finger: Report

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/wagner-boss-prigozhins-body-ided-in-morgue-by-missing-finger-report?ref=home?ref=home

Wagner Boss Prigozhin’s Body ID’ed in Morgue by Missing Finger: Report

How much ya figure you'd have to pay a Russian morgue attendant to say "you can quit trying to kill him, he's  dead".

Thanks for the post and the update, but I'm not convinced.  Of course, I still think Epstein may be on a beach somewhere with Ken Lay.

I still think the first plane may have been a decoy.

11 hours ago, impulse said:

How much ya figure you'd have to pay a Russian morgue attendant to say "you can quit trying to kill him, he's  dead".

Thanks for the post and the update, but I'm not convinced.  Of course, I still think Epstein may be on a beach somewhere with Ken Lay.

I still think the first plane may have been a decoy.

Do you agree that we will never see Prighozhin again?

11 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Do you agree that we will never see Prighozhin again?

If the first plane was a decoy and he was on the 2nd one, he knows the lengths someone will go to to kill him and he'd be a fool to show his face anywhere in the world.  And I don't think he's a fool.

It'll be interesting to follow whether it was a missile, a bomb or just bad luck that took down the plane.  So far, all I'm seeing is speculation.  But I'm limited to English language sources on the interweb, and not all of those since I'm currently in China.  So please keep posting any updates.

8 minutes ago, impulse said:

If the first plane was a decoy and he was on the 2nd one, he knows the lengths someone will go to to kill him and he'd be a fool to show his face anywhere in the world.  And I don't think he's a fool.

It'll be interesting to follow whether it was a missile, a bomb or just bad luck that took down the plane.  So far, all I'm seeing is speculation.  But I'm limited to English language sources on the interweb, and not all of those since I'm currently in China.  So please keep posting any updates.

I think current speculation is  that an onboard bomb brought the plane down, which would suggest either lax security around the plane (unlikely but not impossible) or someone who knows the security situation at the airport the plane took off from and how to get around it.

Maybe we'll learn more, maybe the cause will be kept secret.

• Thumbs Up 2