What did you have for breakfast?

BritManToo

23 hours ago, Jethro Tull said:

Some tea, with a dash of milk, for me everyday, currently finishing off my Tetley’s supply but Yorkshire next !!

A sliced banana with some Daily Me granola on top, usually buy on Lazada but cheaper now, promotion, at Lotus’s.

IMG_4514.thumb.jpeg.02247e42a3ad492f22c76a5399f374a1.jpeg

IMG_4515.thumb.jpeg.c355a6df14463b5d081612686d312edb.jpeg

Granola is very expensive in Lotus. Twice the price per kg than the 1kg bags of German mueslis,  which has gone up from Bht 200 to 220 in the past 6 months. But still good value

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, KannikaP said:

Granola is very expensive in Lotus. Twice the price per kg than the 1kg bags of German mueslis,  which has gone up from Bht 200 to 220 in the past 6 months. But still good value

The Daily Me granola ( 250 and 200 gr bags ) is 82 baht on Lazada but on offer at my local Lotus for 80 baht, don’t remember the normal price but yes it is expensive usually.

Have mixed muesli and granola in the past as i find muesli a little bland.

Used to buy the Weeta bix in Lotus ( short squat box ) on offer for 81 baht ( normally 111 baht ) but they stopped stocking them. Could eat those with sliced banana and a little granola or muesli.

4 minutes ago, Jethro Tull said:

The Daily Me granola ( 250 and 200 gr bags ) is 82 baht on Lazada but on offer at my local Lotus for 80 baht, don’t remember the normal price but yes it is expensive usually.

Have mixed muesli and granola in the past as i find muesli a little bland.

Used to buy the Weeta bix in Lotus ( short squat box ) on offer for 81 baht ( normally 111 baht ) but they stopped stocking them. Could eat those with sliced banana and a little granola or muesli.

Use the pink fermented milk, some plain yoghurt and add raisins, dates, nuts etc. Brightens it up a lot.

And who the 5..k can put Confused on my statement, what are you confused about?

Edited by KannikaP
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

16 hours ago, save the frogs said:

it wasnt me who put a laughing emoji on your breakfast.

what the hell is a chanterelle omelet? I thought i'd heard of all the variations of eggs before.

and you guys are doing 5 star meals for breakfast? you have butlers or what? who has time to cook in the morning?

Mushroom

• Thumbs Up 1

I usually have F & M crackers, Serbian pule, Felino salami and a cup of Kopi Luwak, but when I really want to splurge, I have a bowl of this mixed with plain yogurt and a few cups of Nescafe Red Cup Espresso Roast...

granola.png.160197783e1f8f7f7d88403997629276.png

Just had 1st meal, pork & veggie soup.  Along with a few pieces of Sushi.

Tacos later, as just made the tortilla.  Made the salsa yesterday.

Must be Taco Tu ... oops ... Mexican Monday :coffee1:

Edited by KhunLA

14 hours ago, Hummin said:

Oh forgot sweedish butter, Danish Skagen salad, French cheese bread, Norwegian graved salmon, Ramløsa sweedish sparkling water 😄

'Sweedin'seems to have lost its better butter reknown! 

2 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Looks tasty, 

Its Lemon Pound Cake THCA weed. A genetic modification that produces TCHA instead of the THC which is illegal where Im at. But when you heat it, bingo, it converts at 200F.

Yes it is as good, almost, as the real thing.

As the developers put it to me...a genetic modification to exploit a legal loophole.

Becasue the nearest real weed to me is in Richmond, Va, $100 of gas and 5 hours of driving, Ill take the ersatz stuff.

6 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Its Lemon Pound Cake THCA weed. A genetic modification that produces TCHA instead of the THC which is illegal where Im at. But when you heat it, bingo, it converts at 200F.

Yes it is as good, almost, as the real thing.

As the developers put it to me...a genetic modification to exploit a legal loophole.

Becasue the nearest real weed to me is in Richmond, Va, $100 of gas and 5 hours of driving, Ill take the ersatz stuff.

Where are you? 

1 hour ago, Yellowtail said:

You from there? I played the state fair in Raileigh, and the Dixie Classic in Winston from 1978 to 1988. Nice state full of good people. 

Transient 

• 2 weeks later...

Trying to keep my daily, healthy first meal, serving of eggs interesting.   Call it a Spinach Omelet today, with nice heaping pile of Parmesan.

Ribs the other day, then spicy ground beef another.   Or side of Salmon or Beef steak, helps me keep on track, with a protein/fat rich meal, after my overnight fast.

image.png.09e7fed971fc418ed6ee1b2f5f24e8ef.png

• Like 1