No beers today - Very boring day

EVENKEEL

2 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

So, I decided to give up my minimal daily beer allowance. First day today, and it was boring. Usually I can kill 1 1/2 hr drinking some beer and a few hits and a cigar. Today, nada. Don't get how you non drinkers do it. Boring as fork.

Anyway I'll keep it up for a little while and see if I can drop a few kilos.

Well I don’t forking drink and I don’t get forking bored either. I wish you luck on the weight management thing and staying away from white grains like rice and wheat will help ????

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

So, I decided to give up my minimal daily beer allowance. First day today, and it was boring. Usually I can kill 1 1/2 hr drinking some beer and a few hits and a cigar. Today, nada. Don't get how you non drinkers do it. Boring as fork.

Try whisky instead, 100 pipers 8 year old single malt blend is a bargain at under 700 bt

It will take a bit of time to feel the benefit. Even though I don’t drink much when I have none for a few days it can feel like you are missing out on your reward. For work or whatever. But then you feel an actual reward. A bit better feeling inside.
Sometimes exercise might speed it up. Something that makes you sweat a bit. Not hard in Thailand. Don’t listen to the jokey naysayers. Nothing good from drinking throughout the day in my humble opinion. 

• Thumbs Up 2

7 minutes ago, novacova said:

Well I don’t forking drink and I don’t get forking bored either. I wish you luck on the weight management thing and staying away from white grains like rice and wheat will help ????

Weight management? Are you kidding? Nah, just an experiment. But, maybe a few kilos. I see old guys bragging about being skinny, you know old skinny guys look sickly. Maybe when you were younger being skinny was OK, not when you're old. I've only seen a few guys in shape who were able to pull it off.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

No drinks for a month here. I drink that 7/11 yoghurt.

Drinking beer everyday is boring. Whats the point?

20 minutes ago, bignok said:

No drinks for a month here. I drink that 7/11 yoghurt.

Drinking beer everyday is boring. Whats the point?

Stress reliever, if it was easy to be drunk all the time everyone would be doing it????

1 minute ago, observer90210 said:

I managed to loose 5 kgs in 3 months, mainly the belly and sides, despite having stopped smoking for a few years, How ?

1. reduced drastically the portions of food. No specific change in diet but just put half of the portions of what was usually in the plate.

2. stopped all forms of processed precooked food, pizzas and drastically reduced the visit to the local McDo, BKing and KFC to say only once... every 1,5 months !

3, stopped putting Coca-Cola or sugar sodas as a mixer in me Jack in the club. Soda water only, Real boring I agree, but after the 3rd glass, I could qualify to be drunk as I rarely drink. No beers either. Only a glass or 2 of wine at the restaurant that is limited to once a week.

4. stopped those 3mm large,  ham slabs in me chunky ham sandwiches

5. no more white rice,. Only wholegrain rice or pasta in reduced quantities obviously

6. stopped the late nite chocolate or any other sugar like in the ketchup or jam etc

7,. added salmon fish to the diet... grilled, with lots of different veggies etc.

8. Meat n beef only during 2 or 3 consecutive days and then no more mean say for 1,5 weeks

9. As much as possible, cook at home or have it cooked and avoid eating daily outside..

Now I fit in again in those great tailor made shirts,  made in Sukhumvit arount 8 years ago and feel a lot better with me gorgeous figure????

As you can see, absolutely no exagerated fitness or jogging program. Tried that but it just did not work.

Diet is the main ingredient,  if you want to loose weight and fast and I agree,.....it does sound boring.

Have a nice night !
!

Huberman says

Dont eat till 2pm, only water or coffee

Ride a bike like a crazy guy with poison is chasing you

• Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, still kicking said:

I have a few glasses every day I gave up on beer or spirits because of the price over here 

1L Bells whisky just over 500baht, with schweppes ginger ale.

1L Kulov vodka just over 400baht, with orange juice or cranberry.

Yes, I know, not exactly top quality spirits, but they do the job for me.

1 minute ago, chickenslegs said:

1L Bells whisky just over 500baht, with schweppes ginger ale.

1L Kulov vodka just over 400baht, with orange juice or cranberry.

Yes, I know, not exactly top quality spirits, but they do the job for me.

I don't drink spirits or beer anymore 

• Thumbs Up 1

Posts and replies removed.

42. You will not advertise, display, promote, review or endorse, directly or indirectly, the name or trademark of any alcoholic beverage. Such actions are potentially in contravention of Section 32 of the Alcoholic Beverage Control Act (2008).