Biden’s plot to send America back into lockdown must be stopped

Social Media

47 minutes ago, impulse said:

I don't speak for evenkeel, but I've a feeling of deja vu all over again.  We're on a slippery slope that last time led to ruination for millions of businesses, hundreds of thousands of adverse vaccine events (including my own), kids losing years of education and socialization from shutdowns and masking, and we still don't know the long term effects from the first few rounds of vaccines and masks made with carcinogens.

Vaccines normally take years to develop and test.  Now, we have one that can't possibly have been tested on fetuses through full term, and he's going to recommend it for everyone.  Which the lefties in charge of hundreds of companies and state and federal agencies took last time around as permission to mandate that everyone gets one.

And the wingnut in me tells me it's not about our safety.  It's about money for corporate donors and normalizing the extremely different way that elections were conducted during the last go-round.

Vaccines used to take years to develop but back when, not possible to read DNA or RNA. Within a month of reporting the existence of the virus, there was a full RNA model available. And all the testing was done but much of it on a simultaneous basis. There is now a huge medical database. 

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

I never said anything you quoted me as saying. Not nice to fib.

First off, I didn't quote you saying anything. But if you want a quote from you, here's one:

"Anymore talk of covid mandates from biden will only make Trump more popular."

What's really not nice is falsely accusing someone of lying.

Just now, impulse said:

Long term side effects still take a long time to manifest. 

We don't have a clue what the long term effects of the mRNA vaccines will be.  We don't have a clue (for example) about the developmental challenges of kids born since their Moms were treated with the experimental vaccine.  Hopefully they'll be minimal.  But hoping isn't really a plan.

We do know for 100% sure that kids have lost years of educational and social development as a result of last time we went down this slippery slope.  How that's going to affect society in the future is anyone's guess.

So my buttcheeks pucker when I hear the President recommending that "everyone gets it" when we don't even know what it is yet.

The thing is, there's no history of vaccines have long term delayed effects. But there is a history of viruses having long term delayed effects. No vaccines have ever had to be vetted for tested for long term delayed effects before being released.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, placeholder said:

In the case in question, according to evenkeel, it would be an official order to get vaccinated. What do you think you proved?

Do you need to have it explained again?  That stuff about having average the rate or transmission per person driven below one by widespread use of a vaccine that lowers to risk of infection but doesn't completely eliminates it?

Just read this:  https://www.healthline.com/health/r-naught-reproduction-number

49 minutes ago, impulse said:

We don't have a clue what the long term effects of the mRNA vaccines will be.  We don't have a clue (for example) about the developmental challenges of kids born since their Moms were treated with the experimental vaccine.  Hopefully they'll be minimal.  But hoping isn't really a plan.

We do know for 100% sure that kids have lost years of educational and social development as a result of last time we went down this slippery slope.  How that's going to affect society in the future is anyone's guess.

So my buttcheeks pucker when I hear the President recommending that "everyone gets it" when we don't even know what it is yet.

It's been 3 years now and they haven't manifested.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, placeholder said:

First off, I didn't quote you saying anything. But if you want a quote from you, here's one:

"Anymore talk of covid mandates from biden will only make Trump more popular."

What's really not nice is falsely accusing someone of lying.

Did we ( the good people of the US ) not have covid mandates before? Yes we did.

Now, you can go ahead and try to wiggle off the hook with the true def of mandate. 

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

It's been 3 years now and they haven't manifested.

Yeah, if you don't count the number of deaths of otherwise heathy young people by heart damage, and the injuries reported on VAERS and in the literature.

Thalidomide came on the market in 1957 and wasn't banned until 1961.  Still got some time...

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Funny how you make things up

Really?

The term “vaccine” also got a makeover. The CDC’s definition changed from “a product that stimulates a person’s immune system to produce immunity to a specific disease” to the current “a preparation that is used to stimulate the body’s immune response against diseases.”

Read more at: https://www.miamiherald.com/news/coronavirus/article254111268.html#storylink=cpy

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/coronavirus/article254111268.html

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

Did we ( the good people of the US ) not have covid mandates before? Yes we did.

Now, you can go ahead and try to wiggle off the hook with the true def of mandate. 

No, we didn't. Certain limited govt groups like the armed forces had federal requirements. But that was a relatively small number.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, impulse said:

I don't speak for evenkeel, but I've a feeling of deja vu all over again.  We're on a slippery slope that last time led to ruination for millions of businesses, hundreds of thousands of adverse vaccine events (including my own), kids losing years of education and socialization from shutdowns and masking, and we still don't know the long term effects from the first few rounds of vaccines and masks made with carcinogens.

Vaccines normally take years to develop and test.  Now, we have one that can't possibly have been tested on fetuses through full term, and he's going to recommend it for everyone.  Which the lefties in charge of hundreds of companies and state and federal agencies took last time around as permission to mandate that everyone gets one.

And the wingnut in me tells me it's not about our safety.  It's about money for corporate donors and normalizing the extremely different way that elections were conducted during the last go-round.

You are free to complain once mandates have been issued.

Until then, you are just snowflaking.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

Really?

The term “vaccine” also got a makeover. The CDC’s definition changed from “a product that stimulates a person’s immune system to produce immunity to a specific disease” to the current “a preparation that is used to stimulate the body’s immune response against diseases.”

Read more at: https://www.miamiherald.com/news/coronavirus/article254111268.html#storylink=cpy

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/coronavirus/article254111268.html

Here is your post:

25 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

Funny how the definition of vaccine had to be tweaked to make the covid cocktail a vaccine.

False, the covid vaccines are just that, vaccines, your insinuation they are some kind of cocktail is B.S. No vaccine is 100% efficient, take a look at the yearly flu vaccines that are also updated regularly, around 40 - 60% effective and they also do not provide immunity.

Experts say changes to CDC’s vaccination definition are normal

Missing context. The CDC has altered the language in the definition of vaccination on its website, including after the development of COVID-19 vaccines, but the changes were made to prevent potential misinterpretations, and did not alter the overall definition, according to the agency, experts confirmed to The Associated Press that the changes reflect the evolution of vaccine research and technology.

“While there have been slight changes in wording over time to the definition of ‘vaccine’ on CDC’s website, those haven’t impacted the overall definition,” the statement said, noting that the previous definition “could be interpreted to mean that vaccines were 100% effective, which has never been the case for any vaccine.”

Dr. John P. Moore, a professor of microbiology and immunology at the Weill Cornell School of Medicine, said Massie’s remarks amounted to “disinformation” and were based on “semantics not science.”

https://apnews.com/article/fact-checking-976069264061

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, placeholder said:

Vaccines used to take years to develop but back when, not possible to read DNA or RNA. Within a month of reporting the existence of the virus, there was a full RNA model available. And all the testing was done but much of it on a simultaneous basis. There is now a huge medical database. 

Yes there is. All based on a made-up computer programme.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

So, if your dear mother gets the new vax she should be fine, shouldn't she? 

1 hour ago, heybruce said:

Do you need to have it explained again?  That stuff about having average the rate or transmission per person driven below one by widespread use of a vaccine that lowers to risk of infection but doesn't completely eliminates it?

Just read this:  https://www.healthline.com/health/r-naught-reproduction-number

I fumble-fingered my original post.  My post was a reply to EVENKEEL.

27 minutes ago, Screaming said:

The lunacy will never stop as long as they let old sleepy Joe out of the basement. If the lemmings want to wear a face diaper, so be it but to impose face mask requirements on society is totalitarianism.

I thought the Pres made decisions via advice given......????

• Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, placeholder said:

Making an assertion based on prediction is a falsehood.

Good point.

And that's what the government health bureaucrats have been doing relentlessly for the last 3 years, all the way from "2 weeks to flatten the curve" to US colleges reinstating mask mandates.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, impulse said:

Some facts for you and others like you to inwardly digest...........

Messenger RNA, or mRNA, was discovered in the early 1960s; research into how mRNA could be delivered into cells was developed in the 1970s………

https://publichealth.jhu.edu/2021/the-long-history-of-mrna-vaccines

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Eleftheros said:

Good point.

And that's what the government health bureaucrats have been doing relentlessly for the last 3 years, all the way from "2 weeks to flatten the curve" to US colleges reinstating mask mandates.

"The US did succeed at flattening the curve — at least at first. Businesses closed and most states issued stay-at-home orders; later research concluded those lockdown measures helped prevent tens of millions of Covid-19 cases.

But America failed to take advantage of that window to ramp up its virus testing and tracing capabilities, and states quickly faced intense pressure to relax their policies to alleviate the economic costs of the shutdowns."

https://www.vox.com/22180261/covid-19-coronavirus-social-distancing-lockdowns-flatten-the-curve

As for "U.S. colleges reinstating mask mandates"., what has that got to do with "government health bureaucrats"?

Edited by metisdead
Oversize font reset to normal.
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1