Drunken Benz Driver Threatens Motorcyclist with Gun

webfact

8 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

That reminds me of the 3 sons of the infamous Thai politician who like to blame the ear-medicine. Are they still around and telling others: Do you know who my father is?

TiT

Legend! Chalerm Yubamrung, Wanchalerm, Duangchalerm and the other one! :jap:

Need to check my dash cam but that looks like the merc I got into a bit of road rage with last week.

I backed off when the drivers window went down which is typically when they wave their gun at me.

wonder if its the same chap ?

• Thumbs Up 1

Mercedes-Benz driver arrested after road rage leads to drug and firearm discovery
by Samantha Rose 

image.jpeg
Image courtesy of Sanook

A group of six, including the driver of a Mercedes-Benz, were apprehended following a road rage dispute with motorbike taxi drivers, subsequently leading to the discovery of illegal substances and an unregistered firearm in their vehicle. The altercation took place as the group was returning from a party.

Chaowin, 44 years old, the Mercedes-Benz driver, initiated the conflict by attempting to overtake three motorbike taxis. Displeased with the motorbike taxis honking their horns in response, he confronted them, resulting in a physical fight. As more motorbike taxi drivers arrived to intervene, Chaowin brandished a firearm.

On arrival at the scene, police officers from Thonglor station apprehended the group and found two grams of crystal methamphetamine, also known as ice, in the boot of the car. An unregistered .25 calibre firearm was found under the front passenger seat. All six individuals; two men, two ladyboys, and two women tested positive for methamphetamine at the hospital.

Further investigations revealed that the Mercedes-Benz was using a fake licence plate. Chaowin, who initially claimed the car belonged to a friend, later changed his story, suggesting he had borrowed the car from a garage for a test drive. However, his claim was discredited, as his occupation is in the clothing business, unrelated to car repairs. The car’s actual owner was traced back to Prachuap Khiri Khan province.

Full story: https://thethaiger.com/news/national/mercedes-benz-driver-arrested-after-road-rage-leads-to-drug-and-firearm-discovery

-- Thaiger 2023-08-26

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

That reminds me of the 3 sons of the infamous Thai politician who like to blame the ear-medicine. Are they still around and telling others: Do you know who my father is?

TiT

I much prefer the new version reported here:

"Are you aware of my identity?"

Much less confrontational.????

10 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

TiT

Yeah, I remember them. (Bad boys...) Shoot 'em up, boys. (Is my memory right or wrong family)