Trump seeks to make the most of historic Georgia mugshot

Social Media

8 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Remember a certain president with his WMD untruths? Caused the deaths of many, unlike Trump, who never started any wars.

So if one wants to talk about causing disgrace, look elsewhere.

Mass murderer Bush. Yanks are mad.

7 hours ago, xylophone said:
8 hours ago, MonteD said:

Tug, you have too much hate in your heart, like several other regular contributors, y'all need to chill.

I have never liked crooks, liars or thieves, in fact I hate them, so it's quite easy to see why trump is hated by so many people, at the same time it is very difficult to understand why people like him, given the above and his record of total dishonesty.

Talk about being 'kin blinkered, can you name one relevant politician who doesn't fit that description?

• Sad 2

Just now, ozimoron said:
3 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

He did not say that anyone has stopped Trump from running, he said that the corrupt media and those abusing the legal system are trying to stop him...and he is right.

Expand  

Should they not report the news?

I didn't say that they shouldn't but they should report it all and report it accurately, without bias!

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, poyai111 said:

Let's not kid ourselves, it's plain to see there are two tiers of justice directly threatening democracy itself. Allowed to go unchecked, we will see the one inevitable decline into a totalitarian state. 

Totally agree!

On the other hand i am looking at it from my side which is the law abiding

side and which will put the orange man in an orange suit!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

You'd get a lot of those proposed emojis.

I should feel sorry for you right wing trump cultists, but I don't because trump liked the poorly educated as his supporters, so he's got what he wanted......how proud you must feel.

And as another has said, the trump mugshot that looks "good" to the MAGA cult, looks ridiculous and funny to non MAGA and intelligent folk. Trump is a sad excuse for a man so what does that make his followers?

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Thumbs Up 1