Two cases of new COVID Omicron sub-variant reported in Thailand

snoop1130

2 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

That's what happens when you keep making claims you can't substantiate. People get jack of it.

No, all the shi+libs remain. It was the old hands that bailed. But you'd be lost on that fact.

I'm shocked this forum is even profitable to run at this juncture. The covid hysteria killed it.

Edited by Jelli

Just now, Jelli said:

Lol. Yeah, this board is a bastion of truth and freedom ????. It's a private board that only allows sanctioned opinions like yours.

No wonder everyone left

How would you know, you've just arrived.........????.......Is your other place still dead, it must be, you are now here.............:clap2:

1 minute ago, Jelli said:

No, all the shi+libs remain. It was the old hands that bailed. But you'd be lost on that fact.

I'm shocked this form is even profitable to run at this juncture. The covid hysteria killed it.

But you are here, welcome aboard..........................:clap2:

5 hours ago, transam said:

That is your opinion, but you can ignore anything covid related, the same as the others with a covid chat problem, just move on.........:clap2:

Thx for the suggestion, but quite certain I'm just gonna ignore it. ????

• Thumbs Up 1

15 hours ago, DavisH said:

Cambell's fallen off the trolley and mainly posts to attract new antivaxxer/conspiracy theorist subscribers. He bangs on abot excess deaths and completely failed to mention the 70+M exces deaths following the 1918 pandemic (with ZERO vaccines given!!). 

And the authorities fail to mention that the tests were not even fit for purpose so how do you know anyone had anything called Covid. Please keep rolling up your sleeve. We critical thinkers need to put number you red pilled if humanity is to survive. Anti vacxer is a childish statement in order to deflect from debate

Edited by Bim Smith
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 2

On 8/31/2023 at 3:05 AM, novacova said:

Where are the statistics on influenza and pneumonia? (non-covid pneumonia) 

This new variant is said to have many spike proteins, which may make it evade any new vaccine. 

It's  not causing serious illness according to most news world wide, however some institutions in the USA are imposing mask mandates again, 

2 hours ago, positivevibes said:

I have never worn a mask anywhere, including Thailand. I carried a false exemption for any flights I took. I never took one test or any experimental medicine either, but have traveled extensively since 2020, just as before.

I bet this will really piss off the woke mob.

It will certainly piss off the number one punster.

On 8/31/2023 at 3:07 PM, owl sees all said:

I dispute it.

All recent disease epidemics are denied by a minority when first reported. I well remember when a vocal minority claimed that HIV was a hoax, and the immune system damage and deaths were caused by the anti HIV treatments. A generation from now, you will have forgotten that you denied the existence of Covid. Anti vaxxers will have moved on to attacking more recent vaccines.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, positivevibes said:

I have never worn a mask anywhere, including Thailand. I carried a false exemption for any flights I took. I never took one test or any experimental medicine either, but have traveled extensively since 2020, just as before.

I bet this will really piss off the woke mob.

I consider it irresponsible, but not as bad as those who have intercourse with many people without using condoms. I disapprove, but it takes a lot to outrage me these days.