Farewell, Prayut!!! 'Big Tu' Bids Adieu (Photos)

webfact

7 minutes ago, lordgrinz said:

Hopefully soon there will be a prison cell waiting for you and the fat little toad.

Think you meant no hope for prison time for him and the fat toad. Others not align to the elites will get their political life truncated or forced into exile. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, webfact said:

Civil servants lined up to bid farewell, cheering "We love you, Uncle Tu!" continuously.

They've forgiven him for making them do aerobics before work then? In fairness he did it for the first day and then went to get changed in an office with an en suite shower.

4 hours ago, edwinchester said:

"Civil servants lined up to bid farewell, cheering "We love you, Uncle Tu!"

Sickening and judging by results in the last election almost certainly untrue.

Full of lined up Sycophants!

5 hours ago, 2baht said:

Looking at the photos, I think he's telling us he made 2 1/2 billion in his time in office, I may be wrong!

Good grief and I thought UK politics was cringe worthy. These people look like they’ve just been helping themselves to treasury money. Poor people and even the middle class in Thailand must look at these photos and think, this is wrong. Politicians first duty, should be to help people better themselves, not to enrich their own careers. ????

1 hour ago, khunPer said:

You may not like my point of view, but Big Tu actually did something good for the country by stopping the escalating Red vs. Yellow conflict.

So how is disenfranchising millions of voters and trashing the economy except for an elite few billionaires good?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, khunPer said:

You may not like my point of view, but Big Tu actually did something good for the country by stopping the escalating Red vs. Yellow conflict.

He was part of the conflict along with his BFF, the slimy Suthep Thaugsuban.

Without them perhaps there would not have been a coup.

• Thumbs Up 1