Trump trial in Fulton County will be televised, judge says

Social Media

6 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

That does seen to be part of the Left wings campaign Anyone who isn't a Left winger , label them as being a far right Neo Nazi racist homophobe conspiracy  theorist who lacks intelligence , then no one will state that they are Conservative for fear of being labelled a far right Neo Nazi racist homophobe conspiracy  theorist who lacks intelligence

I have to say, I've never seen a left wing campaign labeling anyone who isn't a left winger as a far right Neo Nazi racist homophobe conspiracy theorist who lacks intelligence but there are certainly some.

Unfortunately the Nazi's are about and have many similar beliefs and ideologies as some of the MAGA troop. Such as anti-LGBTQ+ & Pride, the infamous rants by some right wingers such as stand with us or stand with pedophiles is parroted by Neo Nazi's. White Lives matters an often lamented term used by Neo Nazi's. 

Actually a bunch of the scum were out in force in Florida yesterday.

Neo-Nazis March Through Florida Park

A large group of neo-Nazis wearing red and waving flags with swastikas marched through Cranes Roost Park in Altamonte Springs, Florida, on Saturday shouting “we are everywhere,” according to a video shared by a state lawmaker. Carlos Guillermo Smith, a former member of the Florida House of Representatives, said in a tweet that the demonstrators were raising “Heil Hitler” salutes. State Rep. Anna V. Eskamani cited the incident as an “absolutely disgusting … example of the far right extremism growing in FL.” “Florida is our home and I refuse to hand it over to extremists. We have to stand united against antisemitism, anti-Blackness, and anti-LGBTQ bigotry in order to take our state back,” Guillermo Smith said.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/neo-nazis-chanting-in-unison-march-through-florida-park-in-terrifying-video

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

35 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Can you quote me were I have questioned your fidelities?

I will back off on fidelities for now. But sometimes it is hard to deal with such obviously mis-informed statements as this page 2 this topic:

22 hours ago, Bkk Brian said:

He'll take the 5th as he's done before when faced with facts. 

He likely won't have to take the 5th. The Prosecution cannot call him as a witness.

And to amplify, if the defense were to voluntarily call Trump as a witness, then Trump would not be able to claim 5th amendment upon cross-examination.

Edited by jerrymahoney
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, jerrymahoney said:

I will back off on fidelities for now. But sometimes it is hard to deal with such obviously mis-informed statements as this page 2 this topic:

22 hours ago, Bkk Brian said:

He'll take the 5th as he's done before when faced with facts. 

He likely won't have to take the 5th. The Prosecution cannot call him as a witness.

Yes that flew right over your head and was a response to @thaibeachlovers not you. Don't bother getting back on your claim that I questioned your fidelities as you won't find any but thanks for the deflection, next time I'll put a sarcasm alert for your benefit.

image.png.9953e43eabbae26d800c939995a29b7d.png

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Tug said:

A hater of what?certainly not America now if you are referring to citizen trump perhaps I don’t like draft dodgers who insult pows I’m not a big fan of trust fund baby’s who have squandered the incredible gifts that have been given them I don’t like people who enable war criminals and stab our allies it the guts so yea if you are referring to citizen trump the fraud /rapist/tax cheat/the guy who tried to destroy our democracy well ………

What you fail to see or acknowledge it is this irrational fear and hate that gives him the power that he has... not only over you but the entire democrat party... what are you all afraid of?  Forget him and the world forgets... keep throwing him in the arena and the world is swayed to support the underdog... years of hate and vitriol from the left has strengthened him... not weakened him... and they have failed at every turn... the left has created the monster and continues to feed it... again... WHAT IS THE LEFT AFRAID OF... ???

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

On 9/2/2023 at 9:19 AM, jerrymahoney said:

I remember Hillary Clinton's 2016 election celebration party:

image.jpeg.a025ae28cee60e532ad1fadc3d5564b5.jpeg

2 hours ago, jerrymahoney said:

I voted for Clinton in 2016 when the possibility of Trump being elected was considered a joke. 'Don't want to see that happen again.

Voting for Clinton in 2016 and "celebrating" her defeat? Are you to be believed?

1 hour ago, jerrymahoney said:

That's OK . So I'll take a breather for a while and the 5 -10 members of the tag team will have to find someone else for target practice.

Great idea, and while you're at it, don't forget to move your target!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 9/2/2023 at 9:53 AM, placeholder said:

Very strange post coming from someone who allegedly doesn't like Trump.. If Skeptic7 had made an election outcome prediction, then the photo might be relevant. But in this case, it looks remarkably like prospective gloating.

Not that strange really. "Coming from someone who allegedly doesn't like Trump" - btw "allegedly" should be written in ALL CAPS. Remember what Trump said about there's fine people on both sides? In Trumpspeak, that means he has his followers on both sides. Side that loves Trump, and side that "ALLEGEDLY doesn't like Trump." Understand that time is hard in Trumpland right now, it's raining indictments and the prospect of the master heading for jail is becoming frighteningly real, the MAGA folks are getting desperate. Even those who used to be discreet start to show their true colors.

Edited by watthong

24 minutes ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

What you fail to see or acknowledge it is this irrational fear and hate that gives him the power that he has... not only over you but the entire democrat party... what are you all afraid of?  Forget him and the world forgets... keep throwing him in the arena and the world is swayed to support the underdog... years of hate and vitriol from the left has strengthened him... not weakened him... and they have failed at every turn... the left has created the monster and continues to feed it... again... WHAT IS THE LEFT AFRAID OF... ???

Well for starters mr trump has enabled Putin debased our democracy shamed the office of the presidency tryed to pull off a coup (still trying) has set Americans at each others throats no sir never ever take your eyes off the enemy ever there is absolutely nothing irrational in my anger revulsion and disgust towards citizen trump I would never ever lull myself into taking citizen trump for granted how has the left failed he and his cronies have failed in every election since 2016 he and his cronies are responsible for setting women’s rights back 50 years they ain’t pleased lots of the guys as well the VAST majority of Americans want stricter gun control he’s against it I could go on and on in closing only a fool would take their eyes off a threat like trump

2 hours ago, jerrymahoney said:

Absolutely.  I am tired of being questioned on my fidelities by  you and others when you already know this.

And many of these tag-team comments are getting real personal .

I for one appreciate your, imo very factual, posts on Trump's legal issues 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, stevenl said:

I for one appreciate your, imo very factual, posts on Trump's legal issues 

I for one am very skeptical those who sneak up their biases under the camouflage of "factual posts," it's not that hard to spot contradictions that popped up rather often. Unless you choose to ignore them.

4 minutes ago, watthong said:

I for one am very skeptical those who sneak up their biases under the camouflage of "factual posts," it's not that hard to spot contradictions that popped up rather often. Unless you choose to ignore them.

You have to separate facts from opinions. Some seem incapable of that. And that's all I'm going to say about this.

6 hours ago, jerrymahoney said:

Absolutely.  I am tired of being questioned on my fidelities by  you and others when you already know this.

And many of these tag-team comments are getting real personal .

Yeah. I've noticed that when they don't have anything worthwhile to say, the personal attacks happen. Happens to me a lot.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

12 hours ago, stevenl said:

There's a difference between unsubstantiated opinions and facts. So post unsubstantiated opinions, often even contradicted by facts, and expect reactions.

It's a public forum not a meeting of the UN general assembly, so if anyone wants to post an opinion ( opinions are just that and don't need to be substantiated ) they should be able to do so without the usual tag team trying to shout them down.

If any of us use the emojis, it's a/ because they are there to be used b/ because the post probably isn't worth spending any time on and an emoji will convey the posters opinion quite well without the use of words.

Perhaps some would prefer that we could only "like" a post, and that would be fine by me, as it would cut down the number of laugh emojis my posts attract.

36 minutes ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

Yet he lives large in your minds and embitters you... lose-lose.

One must not lull themselves into a false sense of security American democracy is indeed trying to rid itself of this albatross he’s done grievous damage to us we cannot afford to let our guard down.

• Like 2