Affixing of New Thai Elite 5 Year Visa Sticker in New Passport at Chang Wattana

I  stay in Thailand on Thai Elite 5 Year PE Visa's and this serves my needs very well.

Later this month I will be going to Chang Wattana Immigration together with Thai Elite personnel to get my 2nd Thai Elite 5 Year PE Visa affixed in my recently renewed UK Passport.

My first Thai Elite 5 Year PE Visa was affixed in my old now cancelled UK passport at Suvarnabhumi Airport.

If there are any members here who have had there Thai Elite Visa's affixed in there renewed passports could you kindly share your experiences here as to how it went and what documents you had to provide.

I have been requested to provide:

1. Both passport (old & new) 

2. TM.6 (The departure card)    

3. The receipt for Notification of Residence (TM. 30)

4. The receipt of notification of 90-days reporting

5.  The arrival stamp in new passport once he moved it at the immigration

Many thanks in advance.

Bring whatever the member contact center tells you and confirm with them again everything you need to bring if you want to be 100% sure. The Thai Elite concierge will take you to a desk that specifically handles Thai Elite matters so shouldn't take too long if everything is in order.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

I forgot to mention when I recently went to my local immigration office to get my last entry stamp from 2019 (Suvarnabhumi Airport) and my latest Visa Extension (done at my local Immigration office) in my old cancelled passport into my new passport they said sorry we cannot do this as Thai Elite have to do this.

However fortunately after my calling Thai Elite and the staff explaining to my local Immigration office they did transfer the stamps without any problems.

My new online TM30 is linked to my new passport on the day I received it and also my latest 90 day report (done at my local immigration office), my TM6 is linked to my old passport.

Edited by vibration