Intoxicated British Man Beaten by Two Thai Men in Pattaya

webfact

English the fights. Americans are the noncers. Most other problems due to Welsh.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/welsh-man-uploaded-facebook-video-195810284.html

A Welsh man uploaded a Facebook video of himself destroying 4,500 year-old rock art. Now, he will get 4 months in prison as officials say the Bronze Age artifact is 'lost forever.'

• Confused 1

20 hours ago, bignok said:

Why is it drunken farang stories are Brits 2/3 of the time?

Thais should toughen up visa system for Brits

Too many bad ones

Get real.... they only aim for maximum numbers and care little for quality. 

Brits having a higher number of trouble makers I expect is because they are the  predominant tourists  in the Pattaya farang areas.... and have a propensity of drinking theirselves stupid when on  holiday.... starts at the airport on the way out with an early pint or two. 

Edited by jacko45k
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, Gottfrid said:

Just baffled over that people who proudly boosting to the world, that they won the war,

I lived in England for the majority of my life, and I don't recall a single occasion where somebody "boosted" about winning the war*. This is possibly the most ridiculous justification for bigotry I've ever heard.

And I don't believe for one minute it's the genuine basis of your dislike for the Brits.

*please don't post a bunch of links pointing to Brits boasting about winning the war. I'm sure there are instances of it here and there. But if you're regularly coming into contact with such people, maybe you should review the type of places you hang around.

Edited by JayClay
  • Like 1

Yes the Brit was drunk and making an ass of himself, but the Thais, having beat him severly, over did it. 

There is a small majority of Thai men that simply hate farangs, and are happy to rough up up a male farang. If the incedent was caught on security cams, the hooligans, who where surely drunk themselves, should be prosecuted.

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, SiSePuede419 said:

5am and he can't be nice to Thai people because he's...drunk?

What kind of lowlife is this Limie?

This geez was out of his mind drunk if he had not mouthed off nothing would have happened

Not deserve a brutal assault, but he had it coming

Thai people are among the most tolerant and helpful in the world

In a slightly different situation he would have experienced kindness and asistance

• Like 1

1 minute ago, transam said:

Is English your second language...............?  ????

Thai is my first language that i use the most living in Thailand. It is the local lingo everyone uses here.

I couldnt think of anything worse than not being able to speak, read and write Thai. Especially living in some far flung village with nobody to talk to, watching the water in a lake hour after hour, day after day, year after year sitting under a pink umbrella.

It would be like living as an illiterate, deaf mute. I simply wouldnt have a clue what was going on around me, be unable to read signs etc. It would make me extremely grumpy and might even bring on an early menopause.

Would probably end up settling down with a bar girl to translate for me just to get through the day.

How is your Thai reading coming along after all these years mate?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Goat said:

Thai is my first language that i use the most living in Thailand. It is the local lingo everyone uses here.

I couldnt think of anything worse than not being able to speak, read and write Thai. Especially living in some far flung village with nobody to talk to, watching the water in a lake hour after hour, day after day, year after year sitting under a pink umbrella.

It would be like living as an illiterate, deaf mute. I simply wouldnt have a clue what was going on around me, be unable to read signs etc. It would make me extremely grumpy and might even bring on an early menopause.

Would probably end up settling down with a bar girl to translate for me just to get through the day.

How is your Thai reading coming along after all these years mate?

Oh, adapted your English so the village understands you, riiiiiight, but I don't think you need to do that on here...........????

I quite agree you should learn the Thai language where you live.....:thumbsup:

Sitting with bar girls, I thought that was your daily thing..........

My Thai reading, great............:clap2:

Oh, riveting thread.....................:saai:................................

On 9/4/2023 at 2:34 PM, Woof999 said:

The lower classes and the less educated (often the same social groups) from the UK often still have the means to holiday half way around the world. You compared Brits with Swedes. The UK has almost 7x the population compared to Sweden, with Sweden being roughly the same distance from Thailand. All else being equal, you'd expect almost 7x the trouble.

I expect the same could be said of, for example, the US lower classes, which far outnumber those from most other western countries. However, rather than causing trouble half way around the world, they are likely doing it back at home, or in Mexico, or maybe in Washington on a random early day in January.

Americans have already dealt with their anger issues by shooting a few people in their local community before leaving for Thailand.????

• Haha 2

On 9/3/2023 at 10:38 PM, Cardinalblue1958 said:

A bunch of immature fools collide…nothing else needs to be said…one party drunk and belligerent  and other party headed that direction….too bad the road didn’t take them out also 

Sounds like obnoxious drunk meets arrogant youths.  This time it happens to be in Thailand but could happen anywhere.  Bit of a non event really.

On 9/3/2023 at 9:58 PM, London Lowf said:

"The British man also allegedly catcalled the girlfriend of one of the suspects, which made them go ballistic."

Well, that was clever of him!

Case closed.  Another stupid drunk Brit bites the dust. 

Edited by balo
  • Sad 1