Peter Navarro: ex-Trump adviser convicted of contempt of Congress

Social Media

1 minute ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Huh?

Not sure what point you’re trying to make but if your position is that Joe has all his faculties then you, my friend, are in denial.

The guy is frail, stiff, stilted, confused, befuddled…. and this is on a good day.

You've met him personally then to come to your conclusion, or is it from bar stool chit-chat.............?  ????

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

7 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Huh?

Not sure what point you’re trying to make but if your position is that Joe has all his faculties then you, my friend, are in denial.

The guy is frail, stiff, stilted, confused, befuddled…. and this is on a good day.

Another amateur gerontologist shares their opinion with us. Maybe you should write it up and have it published in the Journal of Because I Say So.

• Haha 1

Just now, MrMojoRisin said:

I’ve watched a lot of Simpsons episodes - Biden has morphed into Mr Burns before our very eyes.

Aaaah, I understand now, you get your knowledge on the subject from The Simpsons, riiiiiiight.....................:unsure:

Best you carry on.....:huh:

• Thumbs Up 1

18 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Another amateur gerontologist shares their opinion with us. Maybe you should write it up and have it published in the Journal of Because I Say So.

No need for me to repeat what countless journalist have already written and what 73% of American voters believe.

IMG_4196.jpeg.1f8f53d3c950b45fa6c1bab71c3e7f1d.jpeg

8 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

No need for me to repeat what countless journalist have already written and what 73% of American voters believe.

In a way I agree with you all of us would like a younger more dynamic president that beeing said we’re you lose me is po poing all of the incredible legislative wins this administration has achieved that alone makes me at best take your posts with a grain of salt( that’s putting it politely) btw .now back on topic mr Navarro should thank his lucky stars all he’s been charged with is contempt he’s an instrumental player in trumps attempt to steal the election as far as I’m concerned that snow flake belongs in Leavenworth 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, MrMojoRisin said:

too old = "The guy is frail, stiff, stilted, confused, befuddled…. and this is on a good day."?

And now we're crowd-sourcing diagnoses? Or is the United States a nation largely populated by gerontologists?

• Thumbs Up 2

8 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Sooooo, if he was such an awful failure, why does he live in the head of so many that just can't move on and elect someone better than joe?

Given that it looks like it'll be joe/ kamala again for the Dems, does that not indicate that something has gone so very very wrong in American politics? Where are all the new young Kennedys to lead us into a brighter future? With joe, how can it be more than the same tired politics for the next 4 years?

For the Dems it's anyone but Trump. Just as it was in 2020.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

12 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Sooooo, if he was such an awful failure, why does he live in the head of so many that just can't move on and elect someone better than joe?

Given that it looks like it'll be joe/ kamala again for the Dems, does that not indicate that something has gone so very very wrong in American politics? Where are all the new young Kennedys to lead us into a brighter future? With joe, how can it be more than the same tired politics for the next 4 years?

Because mr Trump created so much damage we are trying to make sure he’s defeated.I’d personally be delighted to have the same old (tired) extraordinary legislative achievements for the next 4 years TEAM Biden has achieved a great deal especially considering what a mess he received from the last administration not to mention mr trumps vindictive attempts to poison it.what I find curious is your continued support for trump and Putin 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, placeholder said:

Hey, I've got some news for you. Donald Trump is far in the lead to be the next Republican candidate for the office of the Presidency? And all you can do is repeat that same foolish cliche about Trump living in the head of his opponents? How unknowledgeable does someone have to be to repeat that nonsense? The answer is simple: extremely.

He never stopped being in the heads of the haters even before he stood for POTUS again. The news items never stopped.

I stand my my claim that he lives in the head of the haters.

I see you are still with the insults, so back you go to ignore.

19 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Navarro will probably have to serve 3 months in the slammer.

I read that he was a San Diego Democrat back in the day, but I don't remember him.

And that is just for failing to comply.  The things he was subpoenaed for not inclusive.  Same thing with Bannon.  Looks like fairy godmother is coming through for them, this stuff won't be sorted until the next decade, if it's not all dismissed due to GOP immunity.

On 9/11/2023 at 9:55 PM, Sing_Sling said:

He's on TV and in the written news every day because he puts himself forward - it's called publicity, are you unaware of this?  You've now mentioned him dozens of times, is he living in your head rent-free?  You must be obsessed with him.

Nah. I only respond when one of your lot attacks him. Otherwise I don't think much about him at all.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Nah. I only respond when one of your lot attacks him. Otherwise I don't think much about him at all.

???? So, there's you and then there's everyone else.  That's really not the zinger you think it is, rising to defend the orange afterbirth at every turn - it also means you're scanning all the posts for anything Trump-related.  Being a Donald-Fan-Boy suits you, though.  

1 hour ago, ozimoron said:

Yeah, I'm not fond of criminals.

Oddly enough that doesn't seem to enter their minds when they defend the guy - is it simply a matter of wanting to be like him but not being able to?  Living vicariously through his actions?

• Thumbs Up 1

On 9/8/2023 at 8:14 AM, thaibeachlovers said:

I saw that on Al Jazeera.

He wasn't convicted because he refused to testify, but because he ignored the summons to go before the committee. He could have refused to answer their questions, and not be convicted, but he should have turned up.

Apparently he made a mistake and will pay for that.

When Trump wins he'll surely be pardoned.

Anyway, he's probably going to appeal it up to the supreme court, so may not spend any time in jail.

"when Trump wins" :cheesy:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Sing_Sling said:

???? So, there's you and then there's everyone else.  That's really not the zinger you think it is, rising to defend the orange afterbirth at every turn - it also means you're scanning all the posts for anything Trump-related.  Being a Donald-Fan-Boy suits you, though.  

Oddly enough that doesn't seem to enter their minds when they defend the guy - is it simply a matter of wanting to be like him but not being able to?  Living vicariously through his actions?

Pathetic insults about Trump and other posters- is that all you have? If you can't discuss without resorting to such, it's pointless discussing anything with you.

Bye.

• Like 1