How to throw out my girlfriend's son out of the house?

organicman

5 hours ago, organicman said:

so what will happen if I physically remove him from the house?

As others have mentioned, don’t lay a finger on him and change the the locks. There may be another aspect to the situation to consider is that his mother may not 100% want him out and he may have issues with family members in other households and have no where else to go.

• Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, organicman said:

Hehe, she in her mid 40s now where I never wanted a relationship cause I enjoy picking up women all the time. I desire girls in their 20s where I told her she was too old for me. She keep chasing me for years on end while I was with other girls. She use to get jealous but I told her we aren't together but she has accepted me being with other girls now and will do anything for me. I've never had to pay for sex from a girl before where I'm in my early 40s now where I know I'm coming out of my prime in picking up younger women. I had some health problems some years ago and she was there without question. If I'm feeling depressed, she would catch the next plane or bus and come see me. She does anything for me which is hard to find these days. She really looks after me where we can go party and she allows me to be with other Thai girls now hence why I got into a relationship with her. All my friends love her and and my parents and have advise me to not let her go. I've dated a lot of women in my years where I'm not stupid to let my dick to the thinking for me.  

I've never seen her cry so much the last week cause of her son where I never got involved with any matters with her family before. I've never seen her so depressed in the 5 years I've know her where she has been there for me and I want to return the favour in kick her son out of the house so she is happy again. 

Expand  

That's quite easily the saddest potted biography I've read in a long, long time.

• Love It 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

You only lock up when you are going out of the house or going off to bed.

Or if you don't want your son to get in. most locks have a simple inside lock. would you leave your house open, if someone you don't want/like/trouble maker just keeps walking in? I await your answer.........

4 minutes ago, brianthainess said:

Change the locks simple.

Erm..... perhaps read the thread again... 

10 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

What's with all this 'changing the locks' nonsense. This is Isaan where gates and doors are left unlocked for all and sundry to wander in and out. You only lock up when you are going out of the house or going off to bed. Does the son even need a key to get in and out during the day? Or anyone in the family for that matter?

Totally agree...   Locks are not going to stop someone who thinks its their right to get into that house. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

What's with all this 'changing the locks' nonsense. This is Isaan where gates and doors are left unlocked for all and sundry to wander in and out. You only lock up when you are going out of the house or going off to bed. Does the son even need a key to get in and out during the day? Or anyone in the family for that matter?

Uhmm…

15 minutes ago, brianthainess said:

Change the locks simple.

10 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

Erm..... perhaps read the thread again... 

Totally agree...   Locks are not going to stop someone who thinks its their right to get into that house. 

Ummmmm......it IS the boy's right to get into the house.

He's living there with his mother.

Until THE MOTHER directs him to leave, it's his home.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, brianthainess said:

If you read the OP ''My GF(THE MOTHER) want him kicked out the house''

If you read the OP, "My Thai girlfriend wants him kick out of the house."

There is no indication that the girlfriend/mother has told him to leave, only that they fight and she is unhappy with the situation.

There is every indication that the girlfriend/mother wants Steven Seagull to handle it and take the consequences for her.

• Thanks 1

This entire post just screams desperate guy with no experience with women ???? you made SO many mistakes:

1. Getting involved with single mom with adult son. Why? You are presumably the wealthy farrang, your options are innumerable

2. Living with your Thai spouse. Nope, never. What do you have in common except sex? Nothing. Her hobbies are probably terrible Thai soap operas, issan music, Smartphones, and the lottery. Living with your spouse in general is a bad idea, even if they were perfect for you and you had the same language and the same passions/ similarly aligning tastes. That doesn't happen here for the most part. You're only with her to get some action not have discussions and share your passions with each other ????

3. Again, willingly living with her family members. Why? Why not just find another woman who doesn't have so much baggage? Why are you supporting this family of bums? Why must you live in the house with them? So many baffling decsions.

Is this like the first relationship you've ever had or something? All I'm seeing is that this woman is the best you think you could do..never in a million years am I being partners with someone who has an adult son. There's too many options to even consider doing that.

Start dusting off the dating profiles. Should have ended it yesterday ????

Edited by HandsomeTallFarang
  • Sad 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, HandsomeTallFarang said:

This entire post just screams desperate guy with no experience with women ???? you made SO many mistakes:

1. Getting involved with single mom with adult son. Why? You are presumably the wealthy farrang, your options are innumerable

2. Living with your Thai spouse. Nope, never. What do you have in common except sex? Nothing. Her hobbies are probably terrible Thai soap operas, issan music, Smartphones, and the lottery. Living with your spouse in general is a bad idea, even if they were perfect for you and you had the same language and the same passions/ similarly aligning tastes. That doesn't happen here for the most part. You're only with her to get some action not have discussions and share your passions with each other ????

3. Again, willingly living with her family members. Why? Why not just find another woman who doesn't have so much baggage? Why are you supporting this family of bums? Why must you live in the house with them? So many baffling decsions.

Is this like the first relationship you've ever had or something? All I'm seeing is that this woman is the best you think you could do..never in a million years am I being partners with someone who has an adult son. There's too many options to even consider doing that.

Start dusting off the dating profiles. Should have ended it yesterday ????

That is a load of tosh, you are talking about you and your ideas, we are all different, and we may not be above average height and handsome like yourself...................????

• Like 1

With respect to your wife ( and yourself), I would advise you to......as much as possible......let her take care of this. (Or she & other family members, if thereabouts and they are on her/your side) Doing so is NOT shirking any responsibility you may (or maybe not) think you have to be the alpha male & so on. (I don't mean that disparagingly! ????)

Back off and keep cool. Hold that frustration until the right time to move.....IF you have make that move. And only then. Otherwise, you could start a conflict that in TH, never ends well.