Power play exposed: Thai electricity sold to Myanmar drug lord in shocking corruption scandal

webfact

tip of a very very big iceberg, i expect those responsible will be held accountable, oooooops this is Thailand ................. not a chance

but hey MFP with a few finge parties could end up a mority in the house

how cool would 

• Thumbs Up 1

Glad to see someone calling out the former guys. Nobody knows exactly how corrupt they were. It would likely boggle the mind. The army is not known for nobility, honesty, or decency. 

Call them out. Expose them. Arrest them. Lock them up. 

OK, now I will stop dreaming. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

22 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Glad to see someone calling out the former guys. Nobody knows exactly how corrupt they were. It would likely boggle the mind. The army is not known for nobility, honesty, or decency. 

Call them out. Expose them. Arrest them. Lock them up. 

OK, now I will stop dreaming. 

By calling out these suspicious people over corruption, it does nothing to inform the Thai population of the fact. They are already fully aware of the Corruption

However, it does sound gongs for any Foreign Investors who may be thinking of Investing in Thailand

There question will be " just how Corrupt is the Country " and is it somewhere I really want to Invest in for Business or personal wealth

Edited by Cake Monster
  • Like 2

22 hours ago, webfact said:

The 31 year old politician also questioned whether Prime Minister Srettha Thavisin would dare to take legal action against former Prime Minister Prayut Chan-o-cha

We'll see but I doubt it very much, we all know why, the military don't want the MFP to hold the power here. 

And when will the checks and balances be held on those leaving government, when my cat goes and buys a lotta ticket and wins?

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, smedly said:

tip of a very very big iceberg, i expect those responsible will be held accountable, oooooops this is Thailand ................. not a chance

but hey MFP with a few finge parties could end up a mority in the house

how cool would 

Why do think the Senate doesn't want them in power 

• Like 2

On 9/14/2023 at 9:41 AM, Bangkok Barry said:

Just accept Thailand for what is is - a corrupt nation rotten to the core from top to bottom, where the majority agree with the 'system' if they can benefit from it. And that it will never change, not in the foreseeable future anyway. It is what it is, and everyone knows and accepts that. Maybe, maybe, one day they'll wake up and realise that the most prosperous nations in the region are those which are least corrupt, such as Singapore and Japan.

Not top to bottom just the top those at the bottom have to do as they are told. It's the politicians, high government officials and higher police officials. Corruption here starts at the top the people who work for them have to toe the line or lose their jobs. It seems that the educated classes are the most corrupt here.

On 9/13/2023 at 8:21 PM, RichardColeman said:

The bank books and accounts of ALL high ranking officials should be open to view by the people to ensure there is no corruption now or in the past.

Don't you support a US Presidential candidate who refuses to release financial information?