Sadistic Thai father confesses to killing five children in chilling case

webfact

6 hours ago, webfact said:

admitted to the police that he harboured a strong aversion to the sound of children crying, which drove him to inflict brutal harm on them

If you’ve ever been on a ,long haul flight you can kind of begin to understand where he’s coming from!  ???? 

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

Just one of those cases in this "wonderful" world.

SO what about:

People leaving their child to die in a heated car, as they "forget" their child?

Yemen, babies are born and die in war time as there is no food?

Same as in Philippines, as dad wants some f*** and then again a child is born, having no food?

Then they ask, if you can take over a child.

India, little girls (from age 7) are sold and kidnapped, forced to work in prostitution?

Vietnam, how many innocent kids died, were abused in that war time?

Yup, there are/were quite some wacko's in the world and always will be.

As Louis Armstrong song "what a wonderful world, o yeaaahhhhh"

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, smew said:

so very sad and simply evil, untreated, uncontrolled anger leads to such mental conditions   

Or more likely, mental problems lead to uncontrolled anger and violence.

Competent mental health services for ordinary Thais in need of them seem to be few and far between here.... and many in need simply go without any meaningful treatment.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Felton Jarvis said:

Hope he gets the death penalty and it is carried out quickly.

6 hours ago, keystonecoppers2 said:

I would like to hang him up in his wrists, use a good

or bad knife, open up to some scars on his front and back

body, mid section. Then use a LOT of salt and hear him

screaming for mercy, for which he won"t get. Over and over again! 

And of course, a little bit of salt in open scars at his genitals!

No mercy from me!

No, no! Let him die in prison. The death penalty is too lenient à treatment.

• Thanks 1

where were the wives and family members around these abusive situations and deaths. You cant physically abuse 5 children until they die without some sign of the abuse. Did they just turn a blind eye to what this POS was doing? This story is awful and while those other people may not have done the torture, I'm not sure how they could have stood by and allowed this to go on without saying or doing something. 

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

Or more likely, mental problems lead to uncontrolled anger and violence.

Competent mental health services for ordinary Thais in need of them seem to be few and far between here.... and many in need simply go without any meaningful treatment.

As Thailand catches up with countries like the US, they will improve the mental health. Thailand has a long way to go though until she reaches the US who leads the world in number of serial killers, with a staggering 3, 613!

I think Thailand has 4 that I can think of.

https://sites.lsa.umich.edu/qmss/2023/03/04/serial-killer-statistics/

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

27 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

As Thailand catches up with countries like the US, they will improve the mental health. Thailand has a long way to go though until she reaches the US who leads the world in number of serial killers, with a staggering 3, 613!

Serial killers or the numbers of them is hardly the only indicator of a nation's collective mental health. Especially when the count and source you cite is tallying them all the way back to the year 1900...

Also, I'm not sure why you're suddenly bringing the U.S. into this, since my prior comments didn't. And, I'm pretty sure if anyone looked, they'd find Thailand over the years has had far more serial killers than the "4 that [you] can think of."

An easy search shows Thailand has had many more, and those are just the ones formally recognized by the dodgy police here:

https://coconuts.co/bangkok/features/thailands-most-notorious-serial-killers-by-the-numbers/

"The only one of Thailand’s 10 most infamous serial killers of the past century to match or even eclipse Sararat’s alleged crimes wasn’t a Thai national but rather a charismatic Indian-Vietnamese con artist who also tied up loose ends with poison. Of course, the fact most occurred in the last 20 years suggests others may have gone undiscovered throughout history."

Edited by TallGuyJohninBKK
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Neeranam said:

4 that have gotten caught or you heard about. Don't kid yourself there's plenty of skeletons in the Thai closet you never hear about, past and present.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, xtrnuno41 said:

Just one of those cases in this "wonderful" world.

SO what about:

People leaving their child to die in a heated car, as they "forget" their child?

Yemen, babies are born and die in war time as there is no food?

Same as in Philippines, as dad wants some f*** and then again a child is born, having no food?

Then they ask, if you can take over a child.

India, little girls (from age 7) are sold and kidnapped, forced to work in prostitution?

Vietnam, how many innocent kids died, were abused in that war time?

Yup, there are/were quite some wacko's in the world and always will be.

As Louis Armstrong song "what a wonderful world, o yeaaahhhhh"

You are correct in your observations. The world is a cruel place. Many of the people in charge of public welfare should be in prison.  The sadness is too much to process.  God help us all.

• Haha 1

Wow...so much to unpack here.

First, there is definitely no place in the world where it is easier to get laid than in Thailand.  You can be a murderously violent nut job and still have four wives concurrently.

Secondly, his partner left him because of his infidelity, but she was ok with him murdering her children and helping him hide their bodies.

Thirdly, .....oh...I cant be bothered...this place is a circus, always has been, always will be.

10 hours ago, Neeranam said:

Actually, there are quite a few countries with a lot of serial killer in history. England has quite a few, and Thailand, a lot more than 4 as you can see by the link. What I can't fathom, is how this plain looking , spineless, weak, sunken chested man got 4 partners here. What's in the thinking of these Thai woman? And they actually helped him kill some of these children? In the US, this would warrant the death penalty in a few states, for the both of them, or more of the women if the evidence finds . No matter what anyone here has said, and the inventive ways are warranted, if you saw Law Abiding Citizen you would understand the thinking of anyone who calls themself a parent. This was learned behavior, from an abusive and or neglective childhood, and there is no cure. Some are psychopaths from birth, and some are from their environment. I'm not against the death penalty, especially in this kind of case. What I'm against is letting him live in prison for years waiting for it, and it sometimes never comes...............https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_massacres_in_Thailand

16 hours ago, nchuckle said:

To do what..beat him to death with your keyboard? Do you want a fair contest and if he wins YOU take his punishment? 

I'm probably not as old (and sour) as you ????.

So yes, I'll take the fair contest. He can take on children, so I'm happy to take him to the next level (and life).

12 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

Actually, there are quite a few countries with a lot of serial killer in history. England has quite a few, and Thailand, a lot more than 4 as you can see by the link. What I can't fathom, is how this plain looking , spineless, weak, sunken chested man got 4 partners here. What's in the thinking of these Thai woman? And they actually helped him kill some of these children? In the US, this would warrant the death penalty in a few states, for the both of them, or more of the women if the evidence finds . No matter what anyone here has said, and the inventive ways are warranted, if you saw Law Abiding Citizen you would understand the thinking of anyone who calls themself a parent. This was learned behavior, from an abusive and or neglective childhood, and there is no cure. Some are psychopaths from birth, and some are from their environment. I'm not against the death penalty, especially in this kind of case. What I'm against is letting him live in prison for years waiting for it, and it sometimes never comes...............https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_massacres_in_Thailand

That link is mostly political/religious bombing. I was trying to point out that there are few serial killers in Thailand as generally the mental health of people here is superior to the US, for example. This is due to close communities and Buddhist culture, IMHO. Therefore, we don't need the same mental health facilities as in other countries. In the US, for example, 70% of adults are on prescribed medication, 30 million people over 12 have Alcohol Use Disorder, 20% of population have used illegal drugs, drug abuse is obvious in cities like SF, where Fentanyl abusers are walking around like zombies. So, yes, mental health could be better but there is not yet the need, like in the West. 46.4% of Americans had some kind of mental illness in 2003. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prevalence_of_mental_disorders#:~:text=The United States%2C Colombia%2C the,in Asian countries in general.