Is it better to be single or attached in Thailand?

bignok

1 minute ago, bignok said:

Four words followed by dots and silly tennis emoji. Kind of sad isn't it? Very strange for a 70yo to communicate like this. Obviously 5 beers short of a 6 pack.

I have been told he  won a POTY award a long time back. I think it was based on  number of posts rather than content merit. Perhaps in an evolving state of dementia  he fancies a renewed state of recognition ?

2 minutes ago, bignok said:

Four words followed by dots and silly tennis emoji. Kind of sad isn't it? Very strange for a 70yo to communicate like this. Obviously 5 beers short of a 6 pack.

I am not 70, now you, a man with a degree should by now have worked that out, I have told you enough times.......????

I don't have a degree like yourself, but I find it strange that you look at things calculated by tins of beer, is that normal, an Aussie thing..?  :unsure:

????

4 minutes ago, RanongCat said:

I have been told he  won a POTY award a long time back. I think it was based on  number of posts rather than content merit. Perhaps in an evolving state of dementia  he fancies a renewed state of recognition ?

Aaaaaah, me winning POTY, strange you should bring that up, now don't keep pondering over it, it will not do you any good at all, just cheer up, chap..........????

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, transam said:

Aaaaaah, me winning POTY, strange you should bring that up, now don't keep pondering over it, it will not do you any good at all, just cheer up, chap..........????

I have noticed you mention it at times you might consider an advantage to status of opine or something. That and some other irrelevant historical periods of blue collar occupation. It is not that I ponder, just note.

I do however ponder a little over the condescending iteration of Chap, Stand  down etc in some presumption of superior class.

I am generally in good cheer thanks anyway and  not in need of assistance . Pip pip and all that Mr Mannering.

• Sad 1

21 minutes ago, RanongCat said:

Like winning lotto? Oh wait no money.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 3

9 hours ago, bignok said:

Not my cup of tea. Guys on here admit to using bargirls. Why pretend otherwise? Of course it exists. Or we can just pretend otherwise if it makes you feel better. If you are sensitive about it sorry about that. 

You usually pretend you don't use sex workers, just be honest about it

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, bignok said:

Westerners play the inheritance game including men, women and kids. If someone is married for 20 years they should get something.

so playing the long game, i know a thai lady who married a falang 40 years older, he died a while back now has 250m baht to play with

1 minute ago, 2baht said:

Nok is a bird! Heavy is nak! Brush up on your language skills! ????

Transliterations are a cloudy afternoon, scattered showers... you should know that... 

I thought some of you guys call ladies "Bird" - - I think The Big Heavy is a guy... I don't get gender confusion from his posts... 

Knick knack paddywack

15 minutes ago, 1FinickyOne said:

Transliterations are a cloudy afternoon, scattered showers... you should know that... 

I thought some of you guys call ladies "Bird" - - I think The Big Heavy is a guy... I don't get gender confusion from his posts... 

Knick knack paddywack

'Give the dog a bone'! 

Edited by Olmate
Add

58 minutes ago, transam said:

It's Mainwaring...............????...But never mind...

I never mention POTY unless it is brought up by others, you for instance..????

Never been a blue collar anything.....????

Chap, English, means, fellow, man or boy..........????

Stand down, means, relax after being alert or ready........????

It seems to me you want to hand out cr@p but are upset by really nothing in return, your problem is, you are not good enough to go down the route you have taken...   ????

Nice you recognized the reference regardless of spelling..

But sad that you deny volunteering your faded POTY status on at least two occasions I have read.

Have I taken a route?

Responding to snide and caustic comment with little to zero relevance to topic on numerous occasions is not what I would consider a route. Simply a counter of equivalence.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, RanongCat said:

Nice you recognized the reference regardless of spelling..

But sad that you deny volunteering your faded POTY status on at least two occasions I have read.

Have I taken a route?

Responding to snide and caustic comment with little to zero relevance to topic on numerous occasions is not what I would consider a route. Simply a counter of equivalence.

But pussy Cat, it was you that started the digs at me, it hasn't worked, has it, chap.

Now stand down, as you are digging a very deep hole.

Crack on..............:intheclub:

20 hours ago, bignok said:

What are the pros and cons of both? Does location make a big difference? Is being single on Samui way better than Chiang Mai or Nakhon Nowwhere? Could you shag your way across small cities without using bargirls?

Single in Chiang Mai and Samui, you will run out of options who do not know you, or who know someone who know you out of those who will mingle among western foreigners. 

Even Hua Hin the word of you travel faster and longer before you find a new one ????

Single would be best in BKK if Asian women is the only target.

In my younger days, had more luck in places like Ao Nang, Koh Tao, Samui, when it came to Western women. 

• Confused 1