Is it better to be single or attached in Thailand?

bignok

Indecisive, vague ambiguity in others can just be so darned annoying for me so I generally resist using hackneyed phrases like 'it depends', as a sure-fire....but - for my sins - I really can't respond to this query without using it to offer my honest viewpoint.

(Yeah....boring comment, I know ????, sorry.)

But will add this: to paraphrase the old nursery rhyme line......when Thais are good, they're very, very good, but when they're bad, they're wicked. 

(Sums up my own experience actually, married twice to Thais. Former spouse: totally wicked.

Latter: couldn't wish for better.)

10 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

yeah she was looking for a short time, got busted 

So, it took two of you to discover that a girl who openly works in the business, works in the business... you are quite the sleuth... he had a similar issue w/a masseuse a couple of months ago... he discovered that his masseuse, was working as a masseuse... 

• Haha 1

Either has worked fine for me, here/TH or the USA.   Seems I enjoy being attached, since in a relationship more than not.  Really enjoyed my single time also.  

If not happy, I move along quite fast to the next one/relationship.  Not a patient person with people.  Too many others out there will help you be happy, instead of enjoying seeing you unhappy.

1 hour ago, 1FinickyOne said:

So, it took two of you to discover that a girl who openly works in the business, works in the business... you are quite the sleuth... he had a similar issue w/a masseuse a couple of months ago... he discovered that his masseuse, was working as a masseuse... 

Columbo

1 hour ago, 1FinickyOne said:

plenty of women have worked in bar and massage shops become a girlfriend and don't still work, even you should know that

7 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

plenty of women have worked in bar and massage shops become a girlfriend and don't still work, even you should know that

Some work smarter and more efficient than others be it a bar girl or housewife.

I would still reckon bar  and a housewife position as work. 

1 hour ago, scubascuba3 said:

of course I know that and could care less. So what? you feel a need to provide a service of becoming an undercover spy? The girl is working - why do you want to get involved? If this guy can't figure out for himself that a working girl is a working girl - I think he needs more help than she does... 

of course, you will never fall for that - you are too afraid to experience life... 

38 minutes ago, 1FinickyOne said:

of course I know that and could care less. So what? you feel a need to provide a service of becoming an undercover spy? The girl is working - why do you want to get involved? If this guy can't figure out for himself that a working girl is a working girl - I think he needs more help than she does... 

of course, you will never fall for that - you are too afraid to experience life... 

Usual drivel