Transgenderism 'a mental health disorder'

Social Media

14 minutes ago, impulse said:

You're confusing hatred with tough love.  There's a reason we don't allow kids to smoke or drink, to get tattoos, drive cars, have sex with adults, or sign legally enforceable contracts.

And it's not because we hate them.  We do it to keep adults from taking advantage of their forming minds.

Excuse me, but speed talking plastic Vivek doesn't impress me as a caring human being, for children, or anyone else.

• Thumbs Up 1

11 minutes ago, novacova said:

+1 

From this vantage point it appears that the creep crowd are exploiting an opportunity to impose their creepy-ness on children, really now, schools allowing creep drag performers at elementary schools?? That’s the ultimate exploitation opportunity for no reason other than to impose an influence. Totally backwards bs to even consider allowing such nonsense.

If your vantage point is Thailand, I suggest you look around you and open your eyes while doing so.

Edited by Chomper Higgot
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

If your vantage point is Thailand, I suggest you look around you and open your eyes while doing so.

Okay, please let us know what schools in Thailand allow teaching such insidious nonsense in their schools?? What schools allow drag creeps put on a lewd performance?

Edited by novacova
  • Confused 1
  • Love It 1

35 minutes ago, novacova said:

Okay, please let us know what schools in Thailand allow teaching such insidious nonsense in their schools?? What schools allow drag creeps put on a lewd performance?

Get yourself to an end of school year review in Thailand and come back and tell me what you witnessed.

Transgender kids are present and openly present in schools throughout Thailand.

• Thanks 1

My opinion is that children under 18 should not be allowed to physically change their gender.

I don't think any kid will try to commit suicide if they simply have to wait until they are 18. But, telling them they have to wait forever would be a literal killer for some kids.

My question, however, is did Thailand always have so many ladyboys and Tomboys? And why do you only see them in cities, I have never seen a ladybug in the village?

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, EVENKEEL said:

One morning I woke.to hear a raspy voice outside the upstairs window, saw chubby legs in daisy Duke shorts, long hair. His name is Pancake. There were several LBs in the Isaan village.

I don't doubt that there are some ladyboys in the village, just not many.

My real question is whether there were any 100 years ago.

• Confused 1

33 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Get yourself to an end of school year review in Thailand and come back and tell me what you witnessed.

Transgender kids are present and openly present in schools throughout Thailand.

No duh…

the question is…

1 hour ago, novacova said:

Or do you not have an answer?

23 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

One morning I woke.to hear a raspy voice outside the upstairs window, saw chubby legs in daisy Duke shorts, long hair. His name is Pancake. There were several LBs in the Isaan village.

Heebeejeebees 

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

I’ve been in a number of Thai schools, I assure you transgender pupils are openly present.

If you live in Thailand and are not aware of this I suggest you open your eyes.

Good grief, can you not read?? You responded to my post that stated…

+1 

From this vantage point it appears that the creep crowd are exploiting an opportunity to impose their creepy-ness on children, really now, schools allowing creep drag performers at elementary schools?? That’s the ultimate exploitation opportunity for no reason other than to impose an influence. Totally backwards bs to even consider allowing such nonsense.

Then you respond with nonsense

Again for the last time, answer the question, I doubt you can…

Talk about insidious… you’ll just repeat with the cop-out response 

• Love It 1

1 minute ago, novacova said:

Good grief, can you not read?? You responded to my post that stated…

Then you respond with nonsense

Again for the last time, answer the question, I doubt you can…

Talk about insidious… you’ll just repeat with the cop-out response 

What ‘insidious nonsense’

Transgenderism is widely accepted in Thailand.

There is no ‘insidious nonsense’.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

What ‘insidious nonsense’

Transgenderism is widely accepted in Thailand.

There is no ‘insidious nonsense’.

Insidious nonsense of teaching elementary school children that it’s okay to go out and get a sex change, and the influence imposed on them incrementally. Anyway I’m done with your insidious game hacks.

• Sad 1
  • Love It 1

2 minutes ago, novacova said:

Insidious nonsense of teaching elementary school children that it’s okay to go out and get a sex change, and the influence imposed on them incrementally. Anyway I’m done with your insidious game hacks.

Do you want to teach them that it's not OK? Meanwhile, on Real Earth, nobody is teaching elementary school children anything.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Baht Simpson said:

Remind me again how trans people are destroying society? 

Here ya go. 

Trans people are not.

When the government gets involved, and FORCES the transition of a child upon parents, and takes away children from parents...THAT is destroying society.

This is a Canadian example, but living in Thailand, one should realize that governments will do ANYTHING to get more power (and riches). Covid should have taught all of us Hoi Palloi that fact.

• Love It 1

9 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Why does anyone need to teach any kids that in Thailand.

They see transgender people in every part of their daily life.

Friends at school who are transgender, people in shops and business are transgender, TV personalities who are transgender,

Transgender people are common and widely accepted in Thailand, children of all ages encounter them just as the rest of us encounter transgender people in our daily lives. 

I agree. It's up to the kid (when they become an adult). They see it every day. They can make a decision once they are no longer a child.

I say Up2U when it comes to adults.

I recall going through grade school with a boy that was 8 or 9 and CLEARLY, VERY effiminate, as well as a girl that very masculine...they were born that way, but for heaven's sake can we not all agree that genital (surgical and chemical, irreversible) changes should wait until the child is no longer an a child, but an adult?

I have an 81 year old distant cousin, and a 38 year old nephew, and they are gay. I DON"T CARE!

If they want to grow long hair and start wearing dresses.......It's different than gay.

I have to admit, I cannot fathom never being able to have an orgasm again....and parents are doing that to KIDS???

Rock on Vivek!

• Love It 1

10 minutes ago, jaywalker said:

I agree. It's up to the kid (when they become an adult). They see it every day. They can make a decision once they are no longer a child.

I say Up2U when it comes to adults.

I recall going through grade school with a boy that was 8 or 9 and CLEARLY, VERY effiminate, as well as a girl that very masculine...they were born that way, but for heaven's sake can we not all agree that genital (surgical and chemical, irreversible) changes should wait until the child is no longer an a child, but an adult?

I have an 81 year old distant cousin, and a 38 year old nephew, and they are gay. I DON"T CARE!

If they want to grow long hair and start wearing dresses.......It's different than gay.

I have to admit, I cannot fathom never being able to have an orgasm again....and parents are doing that to KIDS???

Rock on Vivek!

I think it’s a matter for the medical profession and parents to deal with.

Not a matter for failing alt-right politicians to use in an attempt to gain some relevance.

As you say there were children in your grade school who were on the gender spectrum, there always have been there always will be.

These kids are in schools up and down the country right now and they are being used as political pawns by the Alt-Right. Patient se for a moment and ask yourself how this political posturing is impacting those kids.

‘Rock on Vivek!’ you say, cheering on his politicizing kids living extremely difficult lives while undoubtedly putting those kids at the center of Alt-right culture wars.

The cynicism and hypocrisy disgusts me. 

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Vivek isn’t going to be encroaching on the White House any time soon, his dog whistle to the homophobes isn’t going to get him anywhere nearer either.

He should stick ‘pump and dump’.

Would point out transgenders aren't homosexuals, therefor people that don't like them aren't homophobes.

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

1 hour ago, jaywalker said:

Here ya go. 

Trans people are not.

When the government gets involved, and FORCES the transition of a child upon parents, and takes away children from parents...THAT is destroying society.

This is a Canadian example, but living in Thailand, one should realize that governments will do ANYTHING to get more power (and riches). Covid should have taught all of us Hoi Palloi that fact.

Interesting story about the Canadian government sterilising the mentally ill.

I think it's been done before in the USA and Germany.

• Love It 1