Transgenderism 'a mental health disorder'

Social Media

1 minute ago, Peabody said:
On 9/28/2023 at 6:05 PM, jaywalker said:

Or a 50 year old bloke who said he is actually a cat or a 10 year old girl

You've encountered this?

Does a Japanese guy who spent $15,000 "to fulfill his dream of transforming into an animal" count?

https://www.insider.com/japanese-man-spends-15000-on-lifelike-dog-costume-2022-5

• Love It 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, CG1 Blue said:

How many women did you ask to reach this conclusion? 2...200...2000?

Or are you saying that because you're gay you know what all women think? 

Are you serious? 

If that is your argument the how do you know women don't want trans people to use their toilets.... Have I you asked the entire population of women?  

I'm telling you that I, in many years, have never met a single woman who said they had a problem with trans people using their toilets lol. 

I think the percentage that have an issue with it is very small. 

I bet your own Thai woman does not care of a ladyboy goes into the ladies toilets. 

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, johnnybangkok said:

So in your 'expert' opinion, anyone diagnosed with gender dysphoria ( a recognised mental health disorder) is just allowing themselves to be swept up in 'primordial narcissism'.

I think I can find you quite a few health EXPERTS who would strongly disagree with you.

You don't get "swept up" in primordial narcissism. Primordial narcissism is the initial condition of infants, who cannot see themselves as being separate from the world around them. There's a whole clinical literature on the subject.

Most people grow out of it at a relatively early age, but an increasing number of people seem not to. Visible symptoms include believing that you deserve to be treated with nothing less than total love and affirmation at all times, and if anyone doesn't supply it, it is treated the same as them trying to kill you off.

Just look in the press and you will see aggravated examples of this sort of fragile entitlement all over the place, and nowhere more visibly than in the "transgender" community.

• Love It 1

1 hour ago, youreavinalaff said:

You missed the point. Indeed, the two phobias might be linked. However, I'm sure those living with the two conditions wouldn't  link them and therefore would not want to be confused as being one or the other when they aren't.

I can think of a few more important issues in this thread.

They overt hatred expressed by some members being an example.

But hey-ho, let’s argue about semantics.

5 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Pure unadulterated hatred.

But like so many other cases of hate, the question arises what’s driving it?

Yes, the hatred is pure meaning that depravity and immoral behavior cannot be tolerated in a moral society. What is driving it is the quest to remove this abomination from further perverting our world.

• Love It 1
  • Haha 1

58 minutes ago, Eleftheros said:

You really should stop grabbing a hold of a few tiny, isolated incidents about a ridiculous subject to try and prove that trans people are somehow making a conscious choice to be what they are. Not only does it not prove your point, it diminishes any idea that you opinion is anything other than your own predudice. It certainly shows it's not based on science. 

Lycanthropy (the delusion in which you think you have been transformed into an animal) is not the subject and I don't know anything about it. If it is primordial narcissism then a professional would diagnose this. We are talking about body dysmorphia.

And the good news is there are proper professionals out there who know what they are talking about helping these kids through what must be a truly tramautic time in their life. What I do know is they are also not there purposely trying to pi$$ you off. They really can't help themselves and wish they didn't feel the way they do.

They need your sympathy and understanding, not a lesson on what your version of right/wrong, normal/freak is.  

Edited by johnnybangkok

42 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

I can think of a few more important issues in this thread.

They overt hatred expressed by some members being an example.

But hey-ho, let’s argue about semantics.

No. You are arguing about something totally different to what I wrote in my comments.

If you wish to discuss haters, please quote a different comment.

11 minutes ago, Screaming said:

Yes, the hatred is pure meaning that depravity and immoral behavior cannot be tolerated in a moral society. What is driving it is the quest to remove this abomination from further perverting our world.

I don’t particularly like Vivek, but I think you are going a bit over the top there.

He’s not quite that bad.

Edited by Chomper Higgot

1 minute ago, youreavinalaff said:

No. You are arguing about something totally different to what I wrote in my comments.

If you wish to discuss haters, please quote a different comment.

Sophistry again.

Plenty of overt hatred being spewed in this thread, I don’t feel I need to direct you to it.

Edited by Chomper Higgot
  • Thanks 1

Perhaps Vivek and others suffering transphobia are projecting.

Phobias are definitely classed as mental illness, so people suffering transphobia projecting their mental illness into accusing the objects of their phobia of being mentally ill.

It all turns out to be one of this accusation confession things.

Refer examples above.

Edited by Chomper Higgot
  • Thanks 1

On 9/28/2023 at 5:40 PM, bignok said:

He should be pres. Stuff the 82yos.

The obvious yes it should be like that. So how do you explain wanting an elderly mentally and physical frail man to be president over someone more vibrant overall. Are these people mentally off the mark also. 

• Confused 1

40 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Sophistry again.

Plenty of overt hatred being spewed in this thread, I don’t feel I need to direct you to it.

Indeed you don't.

However, that is not the subject of my comments. My comments are in regards to labeling people incorrectly.

If you wish to comment on hatred, quote a comment that mentions it.

2 hours ago, jak2002003 said:

I'm telling you that I, in many years, have never met a single woman who said they had a problem with trans people using their toilets lol. 

I've met plenty of women who don't want men who wear dresses using their spaces, or competing against women in sport. 

We probably mix in different circles. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Bkk Brian said:

Transgender people may identify as heterosexual, homosexual, bisexual, or none of the above.

You've proved the point perfectly. This is why calling people who don't support the trans movement 'homophobes' is inaccurate. Because men who dress as women are not necessarily homosexual. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Love It 1

3 hours ago, johnnybangkok said:

You really should stop grabbing a hold of a few tiny, isolated incidents about a ridiculous subject to try and prove that trans people are somehow making a conscious choice to be what they are. Not only does it not prove your point, it diminishes any idea that you opinion is anything other than your own predudice. It certainly shows it's not based on science. 

Lycanthropy (the delusion in which you think you have been transformed into an animal) is not the subject and I don't know anything about it. If it is primordial narcissism then a professional would diagnose this. We are talking about body dysmorphia.

And the good news is there are proper professionals out there who know what they are talking about helping these kids through what must be a truly tramautic time in their life. What I do know is they are also not there purposely trying to pi$$ you off. They really can't help themselves and wish they didn't feel the way they do.

They need your sympathy and understanding, not a lesson on what your version of right/wrong, normal/freak is.  

These true professionals doing surgeries on young people should be jailed. Anything for a buck

• Love It 1

47 minutes ago, BenStark said:

Transgenders have serious mental issues. I live in Thailand for 30 years, so you can trust I have seen thousands, and I have never seen a real woman walk, act or pretend like a lady boy.

I haven't scrolled through this thread, since I just noticed it, but I'm sure 3 members will condemn my post, and it will be the exact same 3 posters who are very active defending the senile man who heads the US, and are also very active in every thread about covid and climate change.

W O K E S

Now I know they gonna call me certain names, that I'm MAGA or whatever, but just think about. There are THOUSANDS of member on this forum, and it are always the same 3-5 members that know everything better on those subjects.

They're professionals. 

• Love It 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

10 hours ago, johnnybangkok said:

to try and prove that trans people are somehow making a conscious choice to be what they are. 

That is not the main part of what I am saying (though there are some people who exploit the system in that way).

Young children frequently explore fantasy worlds where they can be princesses, dragons, wolves, superheroes and so on. Most of them will grow out of these fantasies and grow up to be normal functioning adults.

But in the modern West, children who are playing make-believe about being the opposite sex are not left alone. They are nurtured by a exploitative billion-dollar industry which wants to move the children into "transitioning" their sex, an expensive and pointless procedure which leaves them as neither a functioning boy or functioning girl.

These mutilations are, of course, done under the guise of "gender-affirming care" as though a child is capable of making, and sticking to, life-altering decisions at a very young age. If a parent opposes this process, the legal system is quite prepared to remove the child from the parent's care, or even put the parent in jail.

It is a sick and evil business.

• Confused 1
  • Love It 1
  • Haha 1