Comer: there’s ‘overwhelming evidence’ Biden’s involved in Hunter’s business dealings

Social Media

On 9/30/2023 at 10:14 AM, JonnyF said:

The only question is whether they can bury it until after the next election.

It will surface in the end, just like Hunters laptop.

History will not be kind to the crimes of the Biden's and their deluded supporters.

This post did not age well.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

12 minutes ago, impulse said:

You're going to have to provide me a link to myself on that one, because I was actually pleased when Obama got elected the first time.  He just turned out to be a major disappointment after promising a more transparent gub'ment.  I wasn't so pleased when he got re-elected, but that was way after the birth certificate rumors.

As I understand it, they're still waiting for the Biden family to produce records of the loans (as required by IRS regulations, since "loan repayments" are a very common way to launder money.)

Perhaps the Speaker of the House can chase the President for these loans that may or may not exist.

Loans are not mandatory, and if the speaker is to believed bank accounts for him, his wife and their children don’t exist either.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

37 minutes ago, impulse said:

As I understand it, they're still waiting for the Biden family to produce records of the loans (as required by IRS regulations, since "loan repayments" are a very common way to launder money.)

You understand wrong.

A source with direct access to the documents Comer’s committee has obtained via subpoena provided CNN with copies of some of the James Biden banking records the committee obtained as part of its broader investigation into the finances of members of the president’s family.

There is a reason why House Republicans don't talk about this $200,000 loan any more.

But they left you out to dry.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

26 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Perhaps the Speaker of the House can chase the President for these loans that may or may not exist.

Loans are not mandatory, and if the speaker is to believed bank accounts for him, his wife and their children don’t exist either.

To be fair, we don't know if the new Speaker has engaged in any financial hank panky.

7 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

There was no laptop.

Well, Hunter Biden and his lawyers apparently believe there was:

Hunter Biden sues laptop repair shop owner for exposing his personal life in an 'egregious violation' of his privacy

Hunter Biden has sued a Delaware computer repair shop owner who he claims violated his privacy rights by disseminating data from his laptop to the public, the latest action in a saga that first erupted in the final weeks of the 2020 election. 

In a counterclaim filed on Friday in federal district court in Delaware, Biden and his lawyers accuse John Paul Mac Isaac of six counts of invasion of privacy, including intruding on, wrongfully sharing, and conspiring to publish Biden's laptop data.

"Mac Isaac knew or should have known that the data he possessed and shared contained private and confidential information and content, including sensitive and private photographs and video of Mr. Biden, and that Mr. Biden had a reasonable expectation of privacy in this data," the counterclaim alleges, "and that Mac Isaac's conduct would expose Mr. Biden's personal life in an egregious violation of Mr. Biden's right to privacy."

https://www.businessinsider.com/hunter-biden-sues-laptop-repair-shop-owner-over-privacy-rights-2023-3

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Ripped from today's headlines.  Looks like I didn't get left out of the loop.

https://dailycaller.com/2023/11/05/comer-biden-family-loans-disguise-transactions/

Still way too early for an impeachment while Kackling Kamala is the alternative...  And so many subpoenas in the works.

• Haha 2

On 10/5/2023 at 5:30 AM, Danderman123 said:

You will notice that Trump fans are very quiet now.

They are waiting for talking points from their internet friends, but those talking points aren't coming.

More likely that, like me, they just can't be bothered posting with the usual attacks by the usual suspects.

I dealt with them by putting most on ignore.

Actually, there isn't much going on to discuss at the moment.

Trump is beating Biden in the polls, but a year out it's all just verbal <deleted>, so just waiting to see how many court cases get a conviction, if any.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

23 hours ago, impulse said:

There's $240,000 of checks that say you're wrong.

But it's not time yet to pull the trigger on impeachment.   Because the alternative today is worse than a crook.

Yeah. Just before the house stands down for the election would be good.

Without Biden that woman has as much chance of winning as a dead rat.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, placeholder said:

Hunter Biden sues laptop repair shop owner for exposing his personal life in an 'egregious violation' of his privacy

Hunter Biden has sued a Delaware computer repair shop owner who he claims violated his privacy rights by disseminating data from his laptop to the public, the latest action in a saga that first erupted in the final weeks of the 2020 election. 

In a counterclaim filed on Friday in federal district court in Delaware, Biden and his lawyers accuse John Paul Mac Isaac of six counts of invasion of privacy, including intruding on, wrongfully sharing, and conspiring to publish Biden's laptop data.

"Mac Isaac knew or should have known that the data he possessed and shared contained private and confidential information and content, including sensitive and private photographs and video of Mr. Biden, and that Mr. Biden had a reasonable expectation of privacy in this data," the counterclaim alleges, "and that Mac Isaac's conduct would expose Mr. Biden's personal life in an egregious violation of Mr. Biden's right to privacy."

https://www.businessinsider.com/hunter-biden-sues-laptop-repair-shop-owner-over-privacy-rights-2023-3

The data in question came from an external drive, not the laptop.

17 hours ago, placeholder said:

This article provides more details, such as:

"For example, Costello stated publicly he “scrolled through” thousands of emails, bank statements and pictures, which made him “feel like a voyeur,” according to the lawsuit. Costello said publicly he manipulated the data to be “cleaned up” and created new digital folders with titles such as “Salacious Pics” and “The Big Guy,” according to the lawsuit."

https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2023/09/26/hunter-biden-sues-rudy-giuliani-laptop/70968604007/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, impulse said:

Ripped from today's headlines.  Looks like I didn't get left out of the loop.

https://dailycaller.com/2023/11/05/comer-biden-family-loans-disguise-transactions/

Still way too early for an impeachment while Kackling Kamala is the alternative...  And so many subpoenas in the works.

What comer has been saying is that there are no documents concerning the loan. What he isn't saying is that 6 weeks before James Biden sent his brother a check for $200,000, Joe  Biden had sent him a check for $200,000. So even if cancelled checks don't count as documents, is Comer seriously contending that between family members formal documentation is necessary? Such a claim would be laughed out of court.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Of course. Everyone that does not toe the leftist line must be destroyed. 

Personally. I think every public employee's state and federal tax-returns should be public information. 

Anyone getting SS, SSI, Medicare, Medicaid, HUD housing. food-stamps and any other subsidies as well. 

2 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Personally. I think every public employee's state and federal tax-returns should be public information. 

Anyone getting SS, SSI, Medicare, Medicaid, HUD housing. food-stamps and any other subsidies as well. 

You are wanting to give the government too much power.

41 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

You are wanting to give the government too much power.

How is making something public information giving the government more power? If all those tax returns are made public, it gives the public power. 

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

Actually, why stop there? Why not do as Sweden does, have a law which allows all citizens to view the tax returns of anyone paying income tax?

Just now, placeholder said:

Actually, why stop there? Why not do as Sweden does, have a law which allows all citizens to view the tax returns of anyone paying income tax?

Because those who have the money and control the narrative will not allow it , since they don't want others to see what they are paying or more likely not paying 

9 minutes ago, sirineou said:

Because those who have the money and control the narrative will not allow it , since they don't want others to see what they are paying or more likely not paying 

I agree. Oneway to keep workers from asking for more is to keep this information confidential. There are many companies where discussing your income is a fireable offense. This is actually illegal but that doesn't stop employers:

It has long been illegal for employers to ban their employees from discussing pay. Yet these workplace "gag rules" continue to thrive. About 50% of American workers report that their employers prohibit or discourage discussions of wages and salaries. Gag rules can open the door to wage suppression and pay inequity, which can have a particularly damaging effect on women and people of color.

If employer policies requiring pay secrecy are unlawful, why are they still so common? One reason is that workers don't know their rights.

https://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/can-my-employer-prohibit-me-from-discussing-my-pay-with-my-coworkers.html

The article does go on to note that there are exceptions and they're pretty big ones. Governments, religious organizations, agricultural workers, organizations subject to the railway act such as airlines and well,interstate railroads. Which for the government is clearly self-serving and for the rest, clearly a gift to special interests.

• Love It 1

5 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Not only a liar, but also corrupt! Oh no! 😀

From your link

"The Congressional Integrity Project also accused Comer of enriching himself by co-sponsoring a bill that benefitted his brother and reversing his position on gambling after receiving a donation from Churchill Downs, the owner of the Kentucky Derby racetrack."

• Like 1