Defiant Trump turns up at $250m New York fraud trial to blast 'scam'

Social Media

This man is so pathological, so caught up in his own delusion, that he likely believes his own false narrative. When someone has done nothing but lie for his entire lifetime, truth must seem very scary, and threatening. He would likely be more familiar with the great outdoors, or a national park, than any sort of truth or integrity. Hopefully, this is his downfall, and the law has finally caught up to him, after a lifetime devoted to swindles, grifting and crime.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

But but Trump said he only hired the best people. LOL. 

Read more, it wasn't the judges decision or suggestion to have a non-jury trial, it was trumps decision. All well documented on many respected news sites.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, rudi49jr said:

I’m expecting some seriously unhinged rants (as per usual) by Trump on his ‘truth social’, where he’s going to say the people at Forbes are stupid or deranged and  out to get him, and that he’s so vastly wealthy that he should at least be in the top 50. Anyone want to bet me?

Well said.

• Thumbs Up 2

3 hours ago, Realworld said:

The truth is not an insult. You must have the same traits as your thin skinned cult hero, who is a lying, cry baby, the world is against me, pathetic narcissistic conman.

You really should google Dunning Kruger and move yourself pass point 1.

IMG_1532.jpeg

Welcome to my ignore list

• Haha 2