Defiant Trump turns up at $250m New York fraud trial to blast 'scam'

Social Media

26 minutes ago, LosLobo said:

I don't recall saying that, could you please point to where I did?

And I quote... "'No one undervalues anything that they own'?

Except those fraudsters like the Trump Crime family et alia, who want to pay less insurance and property taxes."

So which did he do overvalue or undervalue... and before you say both... then that should have been caught out at the time of the loans or at the time of the taxes because that is those parties responsibilities.

• Haha 2

49 minutes ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

So you admit that what he says is of little consequence and it is up to the lenders to properly vet what the real value is... and they failed to do so in both cases

No, not what I said nor implied.
Plus not the way it works anyway. You declare on your tax statements they are true. I

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, linksman00 said:

Beachlover, don't worry about that airhead Harris ever sitting "in the big chair" , Biden will not step down as President, just as the candidate for 2024.  The way it is looking, Gov. Gavin Newsom of the Republik of Kalifornia will be the Dems choice as candidate in the 2024 Presidential election. Newsom is a double edged sword, on the one hand he is an attractive candidate who will have virtually all the MSM and social media amplifying his lies, while at the same time censoring any speech against him, but on the other hand he is your typical left wing marxist clown, who has run Kalifornia into the ground, and who's extreme left wing policies will not play well in the 6 key swing states. Tonight is the final Republican debate for the single digit midgets, and as we move through the holidays and into the New Year, both the donor class and even the RINO's and NEOCON's will all start falling in line behind President Trump.

Newsom is my preferred candidate for 2024.

California is doing quite well, thank you. As usual, other states copy California's innovations.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

So you admit that what he says is of little consequence and it is up to the lenders to properly vet what the real value is... and they failed to do so in both cases

You don't get it.

But it doesn't matter, because Trump has already been found guilty of asset valuation fraud, and will suffer massive penalties.

And it will all be a big mystery to you.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Newsom is my preferred candidate for 2024.

California is doing quite well, thank you. As usual, other states copy California's innovations.

"amplifying his lies" -   You misspelled drumpf .One naive enabler of Fascism and one pretend anti-Fascist  but really a Fascist.  Sickening   

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Leticia James raised $14 million for her campaign.

What percent of that came from George Soros?

You can't answer because the people who sent you the Soros talking point didn't give you the full information. Next time, do your own research before you pass along a stupid talking point.

George Soros -is this comedy ,satire or an ancient talking point?   

"Next time, do your own research before you pass along a stupid talking point."   Great advice -give it a try ,next.

• Confused 1

13 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Leticia James raised $14 million for her campaign.

What percent of that came from George Soros?

You can't answer because the people who sent you the Soros talking point didn't give you the full information. Next time, do your own research before you pass along a stupid talking point.

Guilty criminal  does your "research"   

FROM THE DONALD J. TRUMP CAMPAIGN:
– October 2, 2023 –
Meet Letitia James
Letitia James is a Soros-funded Democrat attorney general. 

George Soros provided funding for Letitia James’ campaign.

James also received funding from George Soros’ daughter-in-law Jennifer Soros.

4 hours ago, placeholder said:

First off, they didn't just undervalue.  They lied. Trump's apartment was claimed to encompass 30,000 square feet when the real number was more like 11,000.  A high price was also assigned to the development potential of an upstate property. it turns out that the development rights had already been signed away. 

And on the one hand you ask if Trump undervalued or overvalued his properties, and then you follow with a clause, claiming falsely, that it doesn't matter. Then why ask at all?

You think that a case could have gone this far if legally speaking a disclaimer frees a borrower of the obligation to be truthful? In fact, it's one thing to be mistaken in estimates of an asset's worth, but when there are multiple "mistakes" and they all favor the would-be borrower, then that's enough to establish fraud.

He and his ilk always lie

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, charleskerins said:

– October 2, 2023 –
Meet Letitia James

My question is what percent of Leticia James $14 million came from George Soros?

2 hours ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

Oh... I have heard of it and fully understand what is and isn't involved... I also know that favoritism, insider trading and corruption is rampant within the USA and especially within the political faction in Washington DC... all I am trying to do in this regard is open the eyes of some of the people with blinders on when it comes to Trump... did you know that the prosecuting attorney that brought these charges is fully bought and paid for by George Soros who is an enemy of the United States... Let's go after ALL OF THEM. 

44 minutes ago, charleskerins said:

– October 2, 2023 –
Meet Letitia James

3 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

My question is what percent of Leticia James $14 million came from George Soros?

According to this article, she received $34,000 from the Soros family.

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-judge-letitia-james-trial-george-soros-truth-social-republicans-1841020

@Skipalongcassidy

What's wrong with being funded by Soros (among others)?  Because of a conspiracy theory claiming that a network of people from a certain religion are trying to control the world?

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Trump overvalued his assets when requesting loans from banks, and he undervalued the same assets when paying taxes.

This is not a hard concept to understand.

"Undervalued" and "overvalued" are quite long words, with connotations of fraudulent intent.

You are surely not suggesting that the Blessed Donald is lieing? After all, you must recall that inspirational interview in which he told us his favourite book was the Bible?

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Can you PM me the winning Lotto numbers for next week please. You are the only psychic person I know.

On 11/10/2023 at 9:01 AM, Danderman123 said:

You are correct.

The $14 million is for all of her campaigns.

The AG race cost her $5 million+.

Of that, the George Soros $34,000 is a drop in the bucket.

Skip likes to skip facts.

On 11/11/2023 at 3:00 PM, rudi49jr said:

Donald Trump promised America he would only hire the best people to work for him. 

Alina Habba, Trump’s lead defense attorney (the one who forgot to check the ‘jury trial’ box) embarrasses herself by objecting to evidence she herself introduced.

https://www.newsweek.com/alina-habba-mocked-fraud-trial-ivanka-trump-document-1842241

🤣🤣🤣

Trump seems to have a lot of idiots working for him.

How many lawyers has he fired?

• Agree 1

33 minutes ago, rudi49jr said:

I think this is pretty clear by now, but here’s just another reminder of what Donald Trump is willing to do. Talk about weaponizing the DOJ and the federal government.
The man is a danger to America and its democracy, yet the loony right is gung ho to elect him again. Living in a fascist dictatorship is apparently what they wish for, and what they will get if Trump becomes president again.

For the far right, that's a feature, not a bug.

Aparently he still hasn't figured out that a tariff is not a revenue raiser, it's a tax.

Trump’s plans if he returns to the White House include deportation raids, tariffs and mass firings

A mass deportation operation. A new Muslim ban. Tariffs on all imported goods and “freedom cities” built on federal land.

https://apnews.com/article/trump-policies-agenda-election-2024-second-term-d656d8f08629a8da14a65c4075545e0f

1 minute ago, rudi49jr said:

The problem is that if they get their way, the rest of us are going to have to live with that as well, and try to deal with the fall-out. Which will be huge.

It is what it is, the left aren't going to attempt an insurrection.

• Haha 1