ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

1 minute ago, RanongCat said:

Ho hum ! Go around the original question if  you feel obliged.

Ho hum indeed. Your original "question":  Surely Israel ( IDF ) can reasonably safely distinguish between Palestinians and foreigners who seek exit from Gaza at the Israeli / Gaza border? 

I commented that even defining foreigner would be difficult.

Your response was that (apparently) anyone with a passport should be let into Israel.

Great for hamasm but for the Israelis? Not so much. 

12 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Why are the Palestinians having to beg Israel for free water and electricity? Why have they not built their own desalinization and power generating plants? 

They have been under strict inhumane blockade since 2007 nothing goes in or out without Israel, the occupying force, which moved away few hundred meters from Gaza and called that a withdrawal while actively keeping the blockade ever since.

Israel surely did not allow in anything that enable the Palestinians to rule their own lives. Building materials such as cement were allowed by counting every single sack to ensure nothing is built other than what they allowed under the pretence that tunnels might be built.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Danny Australia said:

They have been under strict inhumane blockade since 2007 nothing goes in or out without Israel, the occupying force, which moved away few hundred meters from Gaza and called that a withdrawal while actively keeping the blockade ever since.

Israel surely did not allow in anything that enable the Palestinians to rule their own lives. Building materials such as cement were allowed by counting every single sack to ensure nothing is built other than what they allowed under the pretence that tunnels might be built.

Is that not because they used all the concrete to build tunnels and whatnot? 

How do they get all the rockets through the blockade? 

• Thanks 2

53 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Why are the Palestinians having to beg Israel for free water and electricity? Why have they not built their own desalinization and power generating plants? 

They have but it has taken time, example  Desalinization  which takes aprox 2 yrs to build has taken 7yrs in Gaza due to the restiction of materials alowed but this plant was not built by the Palestiians but by Israel FOR the Palestinians, the palestinians stole the material to build wepons

3 minutes ago, bobbin said:

It might be time to close this thread.. but it won't happen.. and most can figure out why that is the case.

I love You-Tube Premium! So much content about this issue.. And an almost equal amount of content devoted to the fallacy of religion..all religions..

I think most of us are just trying to make sense of this (long term) situation. Good luck with that! It's a true Gordian knot. Much better minds than most of the posters here have so far failed to resolve the issue. You have the pure "liberals" looking from afar.. the "my country right or wrong' Israelis (looking at you Mike and Dow), the conflicted Israelis (conflicted because they have a pretty good idea of the local situation), and the non-Israelis (usually American.. no blood on their hands! ) just itching to flatten another Muslim "target" (yagoda and a couple of others).

Per You-Tube, Christian Zionism preceded Jewish Zionism. Christians were no slouches when it came to persecuting Jews. Probably because they blamed the Jews for killing Jesus...after Pontius Pilate gave the crowd the option of not killing him.

Then the British failed miserably when it came time to retreat from Empire..  Give a British bureaucrat a map and a pen and there is no end of trouble they can create. India/Pakistan, Palestine/Middle East.

Jerusalem should be the first International city.  Important to three of the world's religions. No room for idol-worshipers of course..

In an earlier post I used the phrase imposed peace..Two peoples, not that numerous, causing problems in the neighborhood...

Just scratching the surface, but I think I've made enough new enemies for now..

certainly have, and it is Not up to you to close this topic, and if you love You tube so much go there and let the big boys discuss world affairs, run along now thats a good boy  

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

13 minutes ago, bobbin said:

It might be time to close this thread.. but it won't happen.. and most can figure out why that is the case.

I love You-Tube Premium! So much content about this issue.. And an almost equal amount of content devoted to the fallacy of religion..all religions..

I think most of us are just trying to make sense of this (long term) situation. Good luck with that! It's a true Gordian knot. Much better minds than most of the posters here have so far failed to resolve the issue. You have the pure "liberals" looking from afar.. the "my country right or wrong' Israelis (looking at you Mike and Dow), the conflicted Israelis (conflicted because they have a pretty good idea of the local situation), and the non-Israelis (usually American.. no blood on their hands! ) just itching to flatten another Muslim "target" (yagoda and a couple of others).

Per You-Tube, Christian Zionism preceded Jewish Zionism. Christians were no slouches when it came to persecuting Jews. Probably because they blamed the Jews for killing Jesus...after Pontius Pilate gave the crowd the option of not killing him.

Then the British failed miserably when it came time to retreat from Empire..  Give a British bureaucrat a map and a pen and there is no end of trouble they can create. India/Pakistan, Palestine/Middle East.

Jerusalem should be the first International city.  Important to three of the world's religions. No room for idol-worshipers of course..

In an earlier post I used the phrase imposed peace..Two peoples, not that numerous, causing problems in the neighborhood...

It's only complicated to people that support hamas.

15 minutes ago, bobbin said:

The "big boys" with small minds are responding to your posts.  I like what you wrote.

Edited by Hawaiian
clarification
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, MikeandDow said:

certainly have, and it is Not up to you to close this topic, and if you love You tube so much go there and let the big boys discuss world affairs, run along now thats a good boy  

Like all leftists, shutting down open discussion is critical. 

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 2

39 minutes ago, bobbin said:

Amusing, but mainly ignorant.

It was the Turks who had the empire in this region. The British merely held a mandate for a while. The Arabs got much of the territory back as Lawrence had promised. Unfortunately, the Jews pushed in and here we are.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Mr Derek said:

Amusing, but mainly ignorant.

It was the Turks who had the empire in this region. The British merely held a mandate for a while. The Arabs got much of the territory back as Lawrence had promised. Unfortunately, the Jews pushed in and here we are.

The Jews bought in...

Edited by Yellowtail
sp

2 hours ago, Bkk Brian said:

Yet Hamas still produce their own military weapons in the Gaza factories

Then there was NO weaponry used from Iran in those Hamas attacks. :

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2023/10/09/iran-support-hamas-training-weapons-israel/

Ursula and the semi conductors from Gaza didn't surface yet...

4 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

Then there was NO weaponry used from Iran in those Hamas attacks. :

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2023/10/09/iran-support-hamas-training-weapons-israel/

Ursula and the semi conductors from Gaza didn't surface yet...

Yes there is, Hamas does not produce all its arms from within Gaza...............duh

• Thanks 1

What is facing the world is the utter "Bun Fight" with predominantly civilian casualties being the victim. 

It has been fomenting since from the inception from the "Zionist Movement" that pressured for the establishment of a "State Nation for Jews" and subsequently acquiesced by the WW2 victorious powers along with the "newly" established UN in the region Palestine.  

I do not subscribe to any religion,

Atrocities, are and have been committed by either side in this latest conflict and will continue to do so.

40 decapitated babies makes a great headline, (debunked). We in the outside world do not really know what is happening on the ground there, minute by minute,

• Like 2