ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

6 hours ago, Danny Australia said:

Ignoring everything that led to the events of October 7th is absurd and doesn't make sense.

What happened prior to that date provides context for the events that unfolded.

You can choose to disregard the context if you wish, but doing so will not give you a clear view of the entire picture. As the head of the UN stated, the events on the 7th of October did not occur in a vacuum.

I don't make the rules of this forum, should you not want to adhere to them is entirely up to you, start your own topic if you wish to wander off into the world of whataboutery.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, transam said:

Your bunch of murderers ignored International laws, did you forget...? :whistling:

My bunch of murderers?

For me, the murderers are Hamas and the IDF

For you, the murderers are Hamas alone

So I guess you are correct, my bunch (both Hamas and the IDF) ignored and continue to ignore international laws.

1 minute ago, MrMojoRisin said:

My bunch of murderers?

So I guess you are correct, my bunch (both Hamas and the IDF) ignored and continue to ignore international laws.

Changing words again to make them suit your agenda .

Hamas committed murder , multiple times . illegal war crimes 

Israel responded legally , legally killing the enemy, which makes it not murder 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Danny Australia said:

The war had started much earlier than 7 October 2023, it began when Israel illegally occupied the West bank and Gaza and kept building -ever since- illegal settlements on occupied land.

Real animals and war criminals are Netanyahu and his army who have killed so far close to 4,000 children alone in just over 3 weeks in their pursuit of revenge for perceived humiliations inflicted by a few hundred lightly armed fighters.

Targeting women, children, press, hospitals, schools, places of worship, houses etc. is nothing but State Terrorism at its worst. And you calling the other party animals?

They were occupied as a result of Israel being attacked. Israel left Gaza in 2005 and look what happened, muslims used it as a launching pad for yet more war, so why ever give up the west bank for more of the same?

• Thumbs Up 2

32 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Does that make any sense ?

Could you simplify that a bit to make it more understandable ?

It is easy to understand.

Israel and its backers have managed to restrict the discussion of the war to the boundaries of their choosing. This means topics such as Israel abhorrent behaviour prior to October 7th, the root cause of the attacks, are being suppressed via the threat of cancellation to anyone not toeing the correct imposed line. Even the UN General Secretary is not immune to this pressure, as witnessed by his recent walking back of his comments assigning blame to Israel (no vacuum).

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Love It 1

1 minute ago, MrMojoRisin said:

It is easy to understand.

Israel and its backers have managed to restrict the discussion of the war to the boundaries of their choosing. This means topics such as Israel abhorrent behaviour prior to October 7th, the root cause of the attacks, are being suppressed via the threat of cancellation to anyone not toeing the correct imposed line. Even the UN General Secretary is not immune to this pressure, as witnessed by his recent walking back of his comments assigning blame to Israel (no vacuum).

Nothing has been restricted , you can talk about anything you like .

You and your gang have been talking non stop about things tht happened  prior to October 7 th ..........................and now you are saying that you cannot talk about them !!!!!!!!!!!

This current war began on October 7 th 

There were wars in 1948 , 1967 and 1973 

You cannot yourself decide when a war started 

• Thumbs Up 2

1 minute ago, Jingthing said:

Equating Israeli government policies with Nazis.

Absurdly minimizing October 7.

When the labels fit they fit.

Many onlookers feel that the Israel authorities are killing children and women indiscriminately.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

Many onlookers feel that the Israel authorities are killing children and women indiscriminately.

who feels this and where is the evidence? if they wanted to do that why give warning of bombings and days to evacuate areas?

Edited by proton
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

My bunch of murderers?

Seems you don't know the difference between a countries armed forces and a bunch of terrorists.....

You are also ignorant of what happens in war between combatants, try watching the very old "The World at War" series, it might educate you.

Off-topic but, was in a car in N.Italy around 1970 with an Italian friend, in a village he pointed out a stone plaque, he said that is to commemorate the villagers who were shot by the Germans when they were retreating, yes, villagers whose country were a short while before alias with the Germans........

Wars are not simple affairs, especially for civilians....

• Like 1

Just now, Yellowtail said:

What onlookers? And if they were indeed looking on, how would they know? 

People that are not involved but just looking from the wings.

Think Zionism should be divorced from the Jewish religion. It's the Zionists in both Israel and the US that allowed all this, and want it to continue. Maybe that's why there is no cease-fire.

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Laugh out loud , just LOL 

The truth is now dependant on how many results come up on a google search 🙂

I just did a google search for "I am very clever"

I got 437 000 000 results 

Me and Einstein have similarities . 

You are seriously saying that the amount of results a google search brings up means its true 

I am done with this idiocy and I cannot believe I am talking about this 

Einstein and I.

1 hour ago, deejai33 said:

I note that the article goes to some effort to say that its recent figures are from the Gazan health authority, which hamas administrators control.

They are careful to say this in light of questioning of those figures.  

Other organisations have said they've checked hamas figures in the past and seen few errors.  But, you can see the issues with getting figures accurately at this point.

Mr Biden drew attention to this issue a week or more ago.  Presumably he then asked his intelligence staff to make their own estimates.

Has anyone seen the US's figures for casualties of gazan population ?  Seems like the US has had time to research it.

I see photos of flattened buidlings in gaza, whole zones flattened.  Maybe no one died.   But seems likely a lot did die.   But OK, let get reliable figures.

I understand. 

Would you believe the US figures, as they support Israel? 

• Haha 1