ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

16 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

It is most certainly to do with me if you call me a racist or antisemite.

I am not antisemitic and I find it strange how you continue to call me that.

I believe in forgiveness and giving people a second chance, so one more time, please quote anything that I've said in this thread that suggests I don't like Jewish people. Really, if there is any ounce of truth, I'd like to address it. 

I have a spiritual advisor, who happens to be a Rabbi, why do you say 'rabbit' ?

Because, very much like a magician's rabbit, you pull him out of the hat whenever confronted with your own posts and views.

Besides, it's fun.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Neeranam said:

I was shocked, like others, when Oct 7 happened and my Islamophobia rose to the surface. As the war continues, people are realizing that Israel are commiting genocide and I can't handle all the antisemitic people asking me difficult questions. Therefore, I would like the thread closed as I am looking more and more like an Islamophobe. Much more convenient to lock the thread and save me more embarassment. I've tried my utmost to report all those who have anything to say against Israel's Apartheid system or the Genocied they are committing but there are still a few left. Maybe a new topic that doesn't give them the opportuity to ask me questions I can't answer.

You will Your buddies will hijack and wreck any thread on this. We have just witnessed you demonstrating your feelings on this thread.Doubtful you have viewed the video posted by Transam 5 minutes ago did you respond to it NO you never even watched it all you can do is harp on about some yank leaving the human rights and wholesale slaughter of Palestinians and apartheid were not interested in this rubbish but you keep pushing it the thread should not be locked you and your trouble makers should be locked out and let us post about this thread.

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

6 minutes ago, Morch said:

Because, very much like a magician's rabbit, you pull him out of the hat whenever confronted with your own posts and views.

Besides, it's fun.

More likely the fortune teller that TAT employer a while back predicting millions will soon be returning to Thailand when he looked into his Crystal ball.

14 minutes ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

Because I have lie-detection autocorrect software installed  ¯\_()_/¯

I asked you politely to quote anything I've written here that shows I am antisemitic, and once again you refuse to even acknowledge it. It shouldn't be hard for someone who has(looking at back pages) continually replied to my posts with these accusations. 

Now, you are blatantly calling me a liar. This is well out of order. 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Morch said:

Besides, it's fun.

I only mentioned it a couple of times in response to being called an antisemite, don't you think it's relevant? 

• Haha 2

28 minutes ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

….. take the long walk back to the pavilion, the umpire has raised his finger 😬

Could contain:

So you think you are an umpire with the right to  judge everyone? Jeez. 

I am extremely anti-Israeli policy but most definitely not antisemitic, there is a huge difference which you can't understand.. Sometimes I get a bit carried away and applaud those who have similar ideas about the terrible Apartheid in Israel. However, I do not agree with all that Jeff wrote. 

Similarly, I would hope you don't agree with all the Islamophobic nonsense in this thread. 

There's a band of anti -Palestine on this thread, which to be honest has become a medium for Islamophobia. You gang together with your personal attacks, gaslighting, reporting things you don't agree with. For now, I am not going to partake in a discussion when I am insulted and made feel I can't freely give my opinions on this war. So I guess congratulations are in order, you got what you wanted. It would be nice to debate politely and see arguments from both sides but this is not happening, it just ain't cricket, you should be ashamed of yourself. 

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Morch said:

You've mentioned it more than that. It's not relevant because it's nor verifiable, and your credibility being such that anything you post is suspect. Further, 'some-of-my-best-friends-are-Jews' is an old one. Might have been acceptable if not for how obvious you are.

You and the other wannabe 'pro-Palestinian' sometimes toss all sorts of compliments and allegations my way. How would it play out if I said I had some Palestinian contacts, friends? You'll be all over this, and I would obviously be reluctant to go into detail on a public forum populated by the likes of you.

So keep the rabbit in the cage.

I've read some of your posts and actually, I agree with a lot you say. However, 'my credibility' -  what on Earth? People like you have made this forum an unhappy experience. 

I have many Jewish friends -  do you think I should deny it?

wannabe? I am for Palestinians to have equal rights, you obviously disagree, let's leave it there. You don't believe Palestinians are treated as lesser citizens in Israel, not much I can say.

• Haha 1

Just now, Jingthing said:

There isn't apartheid IN Israel though I realize it's the dumb fashion of the day to push that lie. 

OK, Palestinians in Israel have equal rights and there is no discrimination, believe that if you will.  Deep down, I suppose you don't believe this to be true. Show some integrity and admit there is an equal system, that has spawned a terrorist group.

Following on from the Douglas Murray interview with Piers earlier in the thread, here's his article in the NYP, powerful but horrific, worth a read. He mentions also the Thai workers that were massacred by Hamas. It ends with this statement.

Hamas didn’t allow them to live. The world must never forget this.

Israel cannot live with Hamas. The world must realize this.

@Neeranam you may want to take a read...................did you watch the video earlier?

On visit to Israel, I have seen the horror that the world must not forget

image.png.ca8c5c3e474ca396e34a424fdb7ceea0.png

https://nypost.com/2023/11/09/opinion/on-visit-to-israel-i-have-seen-the-horror-that-the-world-must-not-forget/

Edited by Bkk Brian
  • Thanks 2

He only responds to 2 members because he has put all the others on his ignore list, and then he has the nerve to say you never answer to my claims. Its because you don't like the answers so you ignore the answers we give you. Do you want to debate this Topic " Israel is at War " or would you rather ignore it and wind members up instead because your not putting any input to this thread.

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Following on from the Douglas Murray interview with Piers earlier in the thread, here's his article in the NYP, powerful but horrific, worth a read. He mentions also the Thai workers that were massacred by Hamas. It ends with this statement.

Hamas didn’t allow them to live. The world must never forget this.

Israel cannot live with Hamas. The world must realize this.

@Neeranam you may want to take a read...................did you watch the video earlier?

image.png.ca8c5c3e474ca396e34a424fdb7ceea0.png

https://nypost.com/2023/11/09/opinion/on-visit-to-israel-i-have-seen-the-horror-that-the-world-must-not-forget/

No he didn't Brian he never watches Videos that show Hamas or Palestinians committing crimes in his eyes there all innocent.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Equal rights? In the context of the conflict now, that is MEANINGLESS!

What do you mean exactly?

River to the sea?

One state where Israel would be instantly crushed out of existance?

Right of return for all that identify as Palestinian Arabs into Israel?

Again, you've said nothing if you don't SPELL IT OUT.

Sadly, those who spell it out are ridiculed or banished. 

Ask El Pilgrim, Morch, and you'll hear what you want. 

I would have thought the yanks here support free speech. Get back on to killing those pesky Muslims and justifying ethnic cleansing with no opposing views 😣