ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

10 hours ago, Morch said:

That's not quite what I said, though. My point was that there are at least two paths which would make this 'prison' thing go away. You can't have it all. Can't be a terrorist entity and ask for the same treatment as a state. Hamas chose a path which created these conditions, Hamas can choose to change that. Same thing with the current death and destruction - they have a choice.

So as long as said path is OK with Israel everything can change for the better for the Palestinian's, right.

Delusional, the only thing the Israeli's want is all Arabs out of Gaza so they can settle even more Palestinian land and get rid of them pesky Arabs and lets not forget the oil and naturel gas reserves off shore. 

10 hours ago, Morch said:

That's not quite what I said, though. My point was that there are at least two paths which would make this 'prison' thing go away. You can't have it all. Can't be a terrorist entity and ask for the same treatment as a state. Hamas chose a path which created these conditions, Hamas can choose to change that. Same thing with the current death and destruction - they have a choice.

You twist things around to make your point so that Israel always looks whiter than white, no thought at all about the Israeli actions that cause the vast majority of the problems by treating fellow human beings as sub-human.

1 minute ago, Jeff the Chef said:

You twist things around to make your point so that Israel always looks whiter than white, no thought at all about the Israeli actions that cause the vast majority of the problems by treating fellow human beings as sub-human.

How and when have Israel treated fellow humans as sub-human? please don't come out with the apartheid lie

• Like 1

1 minute ago, proton said:

How and when have Israel treated fellow humans as sub-human? please don't come out with the apartheid lie

Every time they open their mouths to speak about any think to do with Palestine springs to mind. Open your eyes man the whole place stinks of Apartheid.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bkk Brian said:

You seem to be hanging on to this narrative in all your posts now, very weak. No matter how true or not that is does not solve the current war started by Hamas on 7th Oct.

Not blaming Israel for Hamas is as silly as a smoker not blaming cigarettes for their lung cancer.

2 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

Every time they open their mouths to speak about any think to do with Palestine springs to mind. Open your eyes man the whole place stinks of Apartheid.

Give one example of this so called apartheid, it's just a slogan you heard 

• Thumbs Up 1

21 minutes ago, proton said:

If Israel wanted Gaza why did they offer it to Egypt in 1981, then withdraw from it 18 years ago? Israel do not want Arabs out of anywhere, you do realise many Arabs live in Israel? They want Hamas out of Gaza and to stop being endlessly attacked by muslims just for existing.

I'm calling BS on that statement, maybe that might have been the case before the right-wing crazies took over the Israeli parliament and before the oil and gas was discovered. 

So now Hamas are classed as all Muslins according to you? Hamas are not supported by all Muslims some Muslins are probably nice chaps just like some Jews are nice chaps, like the Ultra Orthodocs one who oppose Bibi.

• Confused 2

Just now, Jeff the Chef said:

7,000 dead is far is the latest casualty rate up to the 27th, no doubt that will increase throughout the day with a bit more indiscriminate bombing and shelling of innocent civilians, but they will all be hiding Hamas fighters according to the Israeli's.

Disgusting!

46 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Not blaming Israel for Hamas is as silly as a smoker not blaming cigarettes for their lung cancer.

Israel, the only country in the world that could be the victim of the most barbaric terrorist attack in modern history, and then get blamed for it by the supporters of terrorism .

Reading your victim blaming is no surprise however, in an earlier comment you said: “if a woman in a short skirt gets raped, is it her fault or the rapists ?”

Anyone that needs to ask that question will clearly never be a supporter of the victim.

• Thumbs Up 2

7 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

7,000 dead is far is the latest casualty rate up to the 27th, no doubt that will increase throughout the day with a bit more indiscriminate bombing and shelling of innocent civilians, but they will all be hiding Hamas fighters according to the Israeli's.

Whilst I fully accept that civilians in Gaza are being killed as the IDF tries to eliminate Hamas, would you kindly tell me where that figure of 7,000 comes from … thanks

• Like 2

6 hours ago, MrMojoRisin said:

What is astonishing is how anyone can see the obvious wrong in a rapist taking what they want from a victim, the obvious wrong in blaming the victim for fighting back and the obvious wrong for justifying further attacks by the rapist because the victim fought back yet not see the obvious wrong of Israel taking what they want (land) from the Palestinians, the obvious wrong in blaming the Palestinians from fighting back (Hamas don't exist in a vacuum) and the obvious wrong of justifying further Israeli crimes because the Palestinians had the audacity to fight back.

What a twisted and bizarre tale Israel is trying to weave, that they are the victim whilst simultaneously blaming the real victim for Israel's own crimes.

An Israei mum's story.....

Edited by transam
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Israel is not special.

No people are chosen people.

We are all equal.

Maybe not enabling and supporting Hamas for 15+ years to thwart a peace deal shouldn’t have been a core strategy of the Netanyahu government.

Funny.

According to you Jewish Israel is especially chosen to commit national suicide like no other country would ever be expected to do.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Right, so Israel Army are attacking Gaza because of gas fields and nothing to do with the terror attack two weeks ago ?

You think that Palestinian will lose the gas plot ?

Its you who seems to be losing the plot

That is not what I said and you know it. I don't suppose the Palestinians give 2 hoots about whatever naturel resources are off Gaza all they'd like is to be left in peace in their own lands.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

So, with your credibility in question, you post a link from the Guardian ….. thanks Jeff

I can't see the Israeli Press posting it, can you?

Then there was the old Arab wandering around obviously shellshocked after the latest aerial bombardment near wherever he was sheltering, out he comes talking to some police or IDF people and low and behold someone shoots him dead, unarmed, disorientated and not hurting anyone, such brave people the Israeli's.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, MrMojoRisin said:

What is astonishing is how anyone can see the obvious wrong in a rapist taking what they want from a victim, the obvious wrong in blaming the victim for fighting back and the obvious wrong for justifying further attacks by the rapist because the victim fought back yet not see the obvious wrong of Israel taking what they want (land) from the Palestinians, the obvious wrong in blaming the Palestinians from fighting back (Hamas don't exist in a vacuum) and the obvious wrong of justifying further Israeli crimes because the Palestinians had the audacity to fight back.

What a twisted and bizarre tale Israel is trying to weave, that they are the victim whilst simultaneously blaming the real victim for Israel's own crimes.

What is astonishing is that you expect people to take the loaded, simplistic analogies you present as basis for discussion.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Hamas did indeed choose their own path.

Why has Netanyahu been such a staunch supporter of Hamas for the last 15 years?

Minimizing Hamas again - Hamas did not simply choose 'their own path' - they made the choice for the entire population of the Gaza Strip (and actually, for Palestinians in the West Bank as well).

I get it that you try to push a talking point - but 'staunch supporter'? Next thing you'll claim Netanyahu armed them and help them plan the attack. The reasons for Netanyahu preferring Hamas gains vs. the PA is quite obvious, and was already discussed on this topic. The folly of that decision was acknowledged, and negative comments regarding Netanyahu and his polices were made.

Any other deflections you wish to offer?

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

I can't see the Israeli Press posting it, can you?

Then there was the old Arab wandering around obviously shellshocked after the latest aerial bombardment near wherever he was sheltering, out he comes talking to some police or IDF people and low and behold someone shoots him dead, unarmed, disorientated and not hurting anyone, such brave people the Israeli's.

What's more to the point, I can't see you posting it either chef. Your credibility remains zero

• Haha 1